Are you likely to age poorly after too many surgeries?

Nigga found psl a month ago and already wants every surgery possible JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and 1 other person
Honestly i’m not in the mood for arguing but if girls are messaging you first and commenting on your face specifically and rating your FACE 10/10 then the answer is obvious to whoever is not retarded.

It's my body. Being lean also helps numb nuts and if you aren't lifting and filling out a frame, you probably shouldn't even be debating surgeries. Like I said, I had jaw surgery, I scheduled my almond eye surgery. I'm here just like everyone else, but there's ZERO logic behind wanting to miss out on sex on a looksmaxxing journey or ldar at 30 because some dudes like being cucked hard; grow a spine.

Just lol at giving up when a fucking ugly ethnic (me) can get Tinder sluts. Smh.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 6401
It's my body. Being lean also helps numb nuts and if you aren't lifting and filling out a frame, you probably shouldn't even be debating surgeries. Like I said, I had jaw surgery, I scheduled my almond eye surgery. I'm here just like everyone else, but there's ZERO logic behind wanting to miss out on sex on a looksmaxxing journey or ldar at 30 because some dudes like being cucked hard; grow a spine.

Just lol at giving up when a fucking ugly ethnic (me) can get Tinder sluts. Smh.
Ngl high effort high IQ advice. This rotting subhuman site has made me very depressive the last couple of days and because of that I think that it isn’t worth it doing social shit while I am not looksmaxed. But the fucking truth is that I don’t know when or if I will ever even ascend. Why keep rotting and daydreaming about some surgeries etc. if I could have those things as goals but still be woke about the fact that I should keep trying with foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401