are you mirin my dense thicc hair?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Next Monday I am going to hairstylist for my barrettmaxxed fringe.

20200613 131106

20200613 133817

20200613 133840

My hair is very thick and dense I can no longer style it like I want so this is a good tip: I always tell the lady to take away the density and slightly shorten the ends, and it's cool as fuck because she uses special technique with scissors to cut the hair and make it messy looking like on picture below

This is the picture I show her every time JFL:
SmartSelect 20191118 235543 Photo Editor

She probably mirin barrett aesthetics and be like "damn this dude is insane Looksmaxxer"

I am indeed the best barrettmaxxer

@//\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 @54UD4D3 @adrianolm @Aesthetics_III @AleksVs @Alesund @auboutduprecipice
@balding17yomanletcel @BalkanPig
@Barbarossa_ @bassfreak @BigBiceps @BigChinHispanic @blackopstruecel @Blackout.xl @Blackpill3d @cardiologist @Chad1212 @Chadfromjungle @Chicofan @cocainecowboy @DaddyBigPenis @DarkTriadPeerReview @Deliciadecu @inceletto @didntreadlol @diggbicc @DoMoverPRETTYboy @Dr Shekelberg @Drugs @eduardkoopman @EverythingMaxxer @eyearea @fakemeta. @garfyld @Goblin @Greeicy @Gudru @Gunnersup @Hopelessmofoker @Ioan @IWantToMax @karbo @KEy21 @KingOfRome @Krezo @LastGerman @Lifewasted @LostYouth @mattzdeb @6ft1
@Mohamad @needsolution @NewParasite @NorwoodMilitant @obesecel @Patriot @Pietrosiek @RAITEIII @Roping Subhuman @Ruby @SexuallyAbusive @Shekelcel @shibo @ShredPill @SlavCelibate @Tankymax @Tony @toolateforme @TraumatisedOgre @Tsunayoshi Sawada @turkproducer @Tyrionlannistercel @x30001 @Vidyacoper @zeno @Zygos4Life @john2

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: cardiologist, toolateforme, Deleted member 2403 and 37 others
She'd be like: why this autist keeps coming back JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecaste, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6997 and 18 others
mirin, all men are kingz bra

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Patriot, Deleted member 1476 and 2 others
She'd be like: why this autist keeps coming back JFL
NO MAN

EVERYONE IN POLAND HAS SHIT HAIRCUT AND I AM LIKE ONE GIGAHAIRMAXXED DUDE

FOIDS LOVE GOOD HAIR TO RUN THEIR HANDS THROUGH

MIRIN CUNT?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 5912
Wish i had thicker hair like yours.Good luck bro!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 4563 and Over
Wish i had thicker hair like yours.Good luck bro!
Dont worry king you surely have better qualities in bones and not need hair like this

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 1476, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
barrett has ideal hair tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ggboyo, Pietrosiek, Darkstrand and 2 others

View attachment 458774
View attachment 458787
View attachment 458788

My hair is very thick and dense I can no longer style it like I want so this is a good tip: I always tell the lady to take away the density and slightly shorten the ends, and it's cool as fuck because she uses special technique with scissors to cut the hair and make it messy looking like on picture below

View attachment 458777
She probably mirin barrett aesthetics and be like "damn this dude is insane Looksmaxxer"

@//\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 @54UD4D3 @adrianolm @Aesthetics_III @AleksVs @Alesund @auboutduprecipice
@Barbarossa_ @bassfreak @BigBiceps @BigChinHispanic @blackopstruecel @Blackout.xl @Blackpill3d @cardiologist @Chad1212 @Chadfromjungle @Chicofan @cocainecowboy @DaddyBigPenis @DarkTriadPeerReview @Deliciadecu @inceletto @didntreadlol @diggbicc @DoMoverPRETTYboy @Dr Shekelberg @Drugs @eduardkoopman @EverythingMaxxer @eyearea @fakemeta. @garfyld @Goblin @Greeicy @Gudru @Gunnersup @Hopelessmofoker @Ioan @IWantToMax @karbo @KEy21 @KingOfRome @Krezo @LastGerman @Lifewasted @LostYouth @mattzdeb @6ft1
@Mohamad @needsolution @NewParasite @NorwoodMilitant @obesecel @Patriot @Pietrosiek @RAITEIII @Roping Subhuman @Ruby @SexuallyAbusive @Shekelcel @shibo @ShredPill @SlavCelibate @Tankymax @Tony @toolateforme @TraumatisedOgre @Tsunayoshi Sawada @turkproducer @Tyrionlannistercel @x30001 @Vidyacoper @zeno @Zygos4Life @john2
Indeed mirin the thickness bro...
Wish i had it..

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Over
Indeed mirin the thickness bro...
Wish i had it..
Damn if not for my hair I'd be dead nothing. I have no redeeming qualities in face, my hair is everything.

My dumb mother tells me to cut it shorter because MUHH EVERYONE HAS IT SHORT JFL

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 5131
Damn if not for my hair I'd be dead nothing. I have no redeeming qualities in face, my hair is everything.

My dumb mother tells me to cut it shorter because MUHH EVERYONE HAS IT SHORT JFL
Hair is life bro..
Take care of it and style it the way you want

• +1
hair halo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Pietrosiek and Over
Is it just me or does it look very very thin there?

20200613_131106-jpg.458774

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 6997, inv1sible and 4 others
Is it just me or does it look very very thin there?

20200613_131106-jpg.458774
I raise it so you can see scalp. Its thick and hard as fuck its actually annoying how dense my hair is.

20200613 135947

20200613 135902

20200613 135852

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Roping Subhuman
not tagging me weak

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Darkstrand and Over
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Mirin,good hair bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
will he fix ur chin too

mirin everything about your hair tbh
barrettfringe or death

• +1
  • Love it
Do you have his bones ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 5912 and Pietrosiek
Do you have his bones ?
No I am recessed chinless subsubsubsubsubsubhuman who needs Bimax and genio and rhino

• So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0
chadiusz pudzianowski

• JFL
It is not that thick tbh. Maybe for northern europeans but for meds/arabs that's normal thickness

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Over
Turboprettyboy lucious lion mane gigaslayer hair?
Tenor 2

Indeed a Barrett regen

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Patriot, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Mogs my shit nigger hair

• So Sad
No I am recessed chinless subsubsubsubsubsubhuman who needs Bimax and genio and rhino
Fuck man thats sad,I will pray for your bones to grow Barret tier

Fuck man thats sad,I will pray for your bones to grow Barret tier
I am 24 so it's over. Apparently I invested all my points into hair when I was creating my character eh.

Mogs my shit nigger hair
You surely have something good that I or other dont have king

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and Deleted member 4856
hair density is good. I hope you never go bald

• Love it
Mogs my paper thin hair

• So Sad
Why don'tyou give the hair stylist a free hand. And say: DO what you think makes me look best!

They often know alot more then you/use. because they know about face shapes and side profile shapes,. to give the best haircut.

What is your face sheape frontal?
And what your side profile shape?

Convex?

• +1

• +1
Why don'tyou give the hair stylist a free hand. And say: DO what you think makes me look best!

They often know alot more then you/use. because they know about face shapes and side profile shapes,. to give the best haircut.

Convex?

She will fuck it up people are bluepilled about hair irl even my mother tells me to cut it short can you imagine that? I'd look like shit without my hair.

You've seen my face shape and profile already:

SmartSelect 20200511 235325 Gallery

She will fuck it up people are bluepilled about hair irl even my mother tells me to cut it short can you imagine that? I'd look like shit without my hair.

You've seen my face shape and profile already:

View attachment 458857
#memoryloss

How the fuck can a hair stylist be bluepilled. Need a better one. Hairstylist should be blackpilled by nature. People come there to look most attractive, they should know that. And they should know everything about faceshapes and hairstyles that fit best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Over

View attachment 458774
View attachment 458787
View attachment 458788

View attachment 458777

Based.

• Woah

Convex?

last time i said that to my barber i got the worst fucking haircut i have ever had in my life

i went in sat down and went work your magic, brudda finished my haircut in 10mins flat took my money and worst haircut i ever had in my life

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Over
I used to have really thick hair growing up. They always had to thin it out with those scissors. Then out of nowhere I started balding hard. Couple years later and I' basically baldcel.

• So Sad
#memoryloss

How the fuck can a hair stylist be bluepilled. Need a better one. Hairstylist should be blackpilled by nature. People come there to look most attractive, they should know that. And they should know everything about faceshapes and hairstyles that fit best.
Nah bro normies are bluepilled as fuck and dont know anything.

Look at tiktok it's a good eye opener. Girls LOVE medium hair and they often are like WTF WHY when some eboy cuts it short. You need long hair to let her run her hands through it you know what I mean.

Barrett fringe is god tier haircut for me because it covers my ugly forehead and also I am not straight NW0 more like 0,5 - 1 and I love having fringe.

Never trust a normie bro, they dont know anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 5818
I used to have really thick hair growing up. They always had to thin it out with those scissors. Then out of nowhere I started balding hard. Couple years later and I' basically baldcel.
Fuck that's a horror story I'd legit kill myself if I went bald tomorrow. Sorry bro you're still king.

• So Sad
Reactions: jackthenerd
Nah bro normies are bluepilled as fuck and dont know anything.

Look at tiktok it's a good eye opener. Girls LOVE medium hair and they often are like WTF WHY when some eboy cuts it short. You need long hair to let her run her hands through it you know what I mean.

Barrett fringe is god tier haircut for me because it covers my ugly forehead and also I am not straight NW0 more like 0,5 - 1 and I love having fringe.

Never trust a normie bro, they dont know anything.

fax, when my hairgrows back from my buzz im curtain/fringe maxing asap. bitches love it, esp the indie type of girls i like

• +1
fax, when my hairgrows back from my buzz im curtain/fringe maxing asap. bitches love it, esp the indie type of girls i like
Yes good choice. Fringemax or death. Never buzzcut its major looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
last time i said that to my barber i got the worst fucking haircut i have ever had in my life

i went in sat down and went work your magic, brudda finished my haircut in 10mins flat took my money and worst haircut i ever had in my life
Fuck that!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Over
man this hairmog just ruined my day... mirin so much

• Woah