I AM PSL2 TRUECEL RECESSED SUBHUMAN, SUICIDE IS COMING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793
1. Dont kill yourself since its haram and you will rot in Hell

2. I dont know how you look like BUT there is a massive difference between failed low tier normie or really below average 2 psl.
The latter will have serious life quality reducing consequences.

JBW is bullshit if you are deformed. No I'm not going to Asia.

I am going to sleep for now I've really have enough for today, I am ruined mentally.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 4671
I cant live like this. Its agony. I will never know how women's skin feels like when others are fucking 9/10 girls every week.
But you post subhumans with gfs on instagram in polska all the time. Why can't you have that?

• +1
Reactions: Over and NorwoodMilitant
Why tf is there 5 pages of this autist crying about being on the spectrum

• JFL
Reactions: toth77 and Deleted member 4563
View attachment 402071

View attachment 402073
View attachment 402075

I AM LITERALLY THE ONLY TRUECEL ON THIS WEBSITE ITS FUCKING BEYOND OVER

I GIVE UP

IM DONE

I look like a birdcel, recessed everything. Fuck this shit I am genetic trash.

My story wont have a happy ending. It will end with suicide I just dont see other way.

There are people here calling me mentalcel, there is your proof.

I am PSL2 SUBSUBSUBSUBSUBSUBSUBHUMAN

THIS IS THE REASON WHY NO WOMAN HAS EVER COMPLIMENTED ME IN MY LIFE, THERE IS JUST NO CHANCE FOR ME IN THIS WORLD REALLY

IN ONE MONTH ILL TURN 24 KHHV THAT'S JUST GREAT

I WILL NOT LIVE LIKE THIS PAST 25 FUCK THIS WORLD

@//\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 @54UD4D3 @adrianolm @Aesthetics_III @AleksVs @Alesund @auboutduprecipice
@balding17yomanletcel
@Barbarossa_ @bassfreak @BigBiceps @BigChinHispanic @blackopstruecel @Blackout.xl @cardiologist @Chad1212 @Chadfromjungle @Chicofan @cocainecowboy @DaddyBigPenis @DarkTriadPeerReview @Deliciadecu @didntreadlol @diggbicc @Dr Shekelberg @Drugs @eduardkoopman @fakemeta. @garfyld @Goblin @Greeicy @Gudru @Hopelessmofoker @Ioan @IWantToMax @karbo @KEy21 @KingOfRome @LastGerman @Lifewasted @LostYouth @mattzdeb @6ft1
@Mohamad @needsolution @NewParasite @NorwoodMilitant @obesecel @Patriot @Pietrosiek @RAITEIII @Ruby @SexuallyAbusive @Shekelcel @shibo @ShredPill @SlavCelibate @Tankymax @Tony @toolateforme @TraumatisedOgre @Tsunayoshi Sawada @turkproducer @Tyrionlannistercel @x30001 @zeno @Zygos4Life
take loan and get lefort

recessed chin & bird nose is high class (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and WannaBeA6
It’s okay to rant bro. Let it all out. You’ll feel much better after letting it explode both irl and online. Don’t keep it bottled up because that will just make it worse

• +1
Reactions: Over
IN ONE MONTH ILL TURN 24 KHHV THAT'S JUST GREAT

I WILL NOT LIVE LIKE THIS PAST 25 FUCK THIS WORLD

The 25 pill is very brutal.

• +1
This must be a fucking joke. Please wake me up from this nightmare.

Bro you are white and 5'10 you have that going for you.

At least pay for sex and touch a pussy before you consider suicide. Know what you are killing yourself over
I'm inclined to think that anyone who makes threads like this doesn't really go through with it

I was extremely relieved when @Swescension was found to be alive and well months after making a similar thread

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Over, Deleted member 5349 and 1 other person
Well I dnt know what to tell u I wish u well my polosh incel bredheran

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 4671
Coming from a pathetic greycel who hasn’t been here that long, I like the content you post on this site and many users here feel the same way. We’ll miss you if you rope. Try to moneymaxx as much as you can and go for MSE, bimax, whatever will fix your recession and make you look good. You’re white, so at the very least you can SEAmaxx if you don’t get surgeries. It’s never truly over

• +1
Reactions: far336, Incoming and Over
C'mon mahn don't give up...
You are not psl 2 maybe you are just over exaggerating. .... There is so much you can do, get a haircut or grow a beard.It may sound like a bluepilled suggestions...
But it can help
Feel free to pm whenever you feel down bro

SmartSelect_20200511-235325_Gallery.gif

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989, stuckneworleans, XXX22 and 8 others
Bro did you add a filter to your shower head, it fixed my genetics within weeks

Coming from a pathetic greycel who hasn’t been here that long, I like the content you post on this site and many users here feel the same way. We’ll miss you if you rope. Try to moneymaxx as much as you can and go for MSE, bimax, whatever will fix your recession and make you look good. You’re white, so at the very least you can SEAmaxx if you don’t get surgeries. It’s never truly over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2486, Over and 1 other person
Over for birdcels

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 4671

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, jackthenerd, RichardSpencel and 6 others
I have a solution for you as long as you aren’t manlet and have a few thousand dollars

fly to Russia and have MSE installed with andreshev and get a modified appliance you can facepull with, get some sort of drug to pass out with at night and use ridiculously high forces that wouldn’t be possible to withstand in a conscience state and supplement growth hormone, you could get the equivalent of a lefort iii + maxilla widening for under 10k in a few months and ascend you 2-2.5+ psl points bro I believe in you, I’m sure life has been shit but there is a way out

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 6793 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 4545 and Over
Only thing that I can tell you is to become nihilistic af and know that life is meaningless because we all share the same fate in the end
386125 2c3647fd4fd503a81fe009c50491783a

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 4570
JBW is bullshit if you are deformed. No I'm not going to Asia.
DO NOT KILL YOURSELF MAN OVER LOOKS, SURE LIFE MAY BE HARD FOR U BUT U ARE NOT EVEN A MANLET, just get a few surgeries and u will go to psl 4-5 easy. Anyway, again please do not commit suicide!

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 4430
I need to go bluepill mode. Maybe I'll chat to women in my class and see if they consider me a subhuman. It took me a long time to even show a part of my face on this forum, because looking at it myself is driving me insane.

I dont understand why my profile is so recessed. I have all teeth in lower jaw even wisdoms, nothing crooked or crowded.
Some people here advice me mewing. I am actually mewing since a long time I think naturally, maybe even since birth. I can fit my tongue between upper arch easily and my airways are not shrinked (never snored, no sleep apnea).

Yet my philtrum is flat and 20mm long.

Anyways, there is a girl in my class with mega recessed chin and she seems nice, we chatted in a group with two other guys and her few months ago (school stuff). Maybe I can try to chat her when schools are open again idk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 5349, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
I need to go bluepill mode. Maybe I'll chat to women in my class and see if they consider me a subhuman. It took me a long time to even show a part of my face on this forum, because looking at it myself is driving me insane.

I dont understand why my profile is so recessed. I have all teeth in lower jaw even wisdoms, nothing crooked or crowded.
Some people here advice me mewing. I am actually mewing since a long time I think naturally, maybe even since birth. I can fit my tongue between upper arch easily and my airways are not shrinked (never snored, no sleep apnea).

Anyways, there is a girl in my class with mega recessed chin and she seems nice, we chatted in a group with two other guys and her. Maybe I can try to chat her when schools are open again idk.
Try before you do anything. We want what’s best for you, we’re all bro’s.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: majorcope, RAITEIII and Over
do you have good posture?

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and majorcope
do you have good posture?
My head posture isn't good I spent long time on computer. My tongue posture is I think very good I also have no tongue tie

• +1
Reactions: majorcope
My head posture isn't good I spent long time on computer. My tongue posture is I think very good I also have no tongue tie
head posture > tongue posture in terms of craniofacial development. i know someone who was the opposite (like hes a mouthbreather his entire life but he has good head posture all his life) and hes well forward grown and i swear his gonial angle is like 95-100°. he got a longer midface and hooked nose but that was an easy fix with a rhino

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, ASR, Incoming and 1 other person
+_2af83172158b993f5d14f90a0605b648.jpg

• +1
Reactions: majorcope
tenor.gif

I am so sorry man, I'm so sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 1464, majorcope and 2 others
Looks like utter shit, stop complaining and save money for surgery.

• +1
Reactions: majorcope and Over
head posture > tongue posture in terms of craniofacial development. i know someone who was the opposite (like hes a mouthbreather his entire life but he has good head posture all his life) and hes well forward grown and i swear his gonial angle is like 95-100°. he got a longer midface and hooked nose but that was an easy fix with a rhino
I remember my mom used to tell me I have forward head posture and arched back when walking.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1464, majorcope and 1 other person
I remember my mom used to tell me I have forward head posture and arched back when walking.
thats exactly why mewing is cope without good posture, even in early development. this is the guy i was talking about btw:
Image0 43 1  01

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bromose, majorcope and Over
Dude i am fucking 23 with no highschool education living in a country wherr minimal salary is 500usd a month
Move to my country if you dont work theyll give 1200 a month for free

• +1
Hold my beer

• +1
If you're planning on roping then dont prolong it

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, majorcope and Over
Yea I see. I have some ramus length I can feel the bone so maybe it's not that bad.
hey can you do this measurement on yourself with the same headposture as the pic?
Image0 13 20200510112827483

length: nasion until mentolabial fold
depth: tragus until subnasal

ideal is 1.25 if u arent that far off then id consider chin implant and nosejob

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, majorcope and Over

Anyways, there is a girl in my class with mega recessed chin and she seems nice, we chatted in a group with two other guys and her few months ago (school stuff). Maybe I can try to chat her when schools are open again idk.
Just grow moustache, I hv 2 cm philtrum and the stubble helps alot

• +1
Honestly u should post your full pic here for people to properly rate you

Everything is just in your head now. You have no connection to realistic feedback.

Put your pics up (even PM people) so they can give you feedback.

It seeks like your want yourself to fail, like you have a loser's mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 1464, majorcope and 1 other person
hey can you do this measurement on yourself with the same headposture as the pic?
View attachment 402865

I dont want to take real side profile picture I dont have anyone to take it for me from greater distance. I really don't want to take any pictures ever in my life after yesterday. I can do face measurements with ruler though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, majorcope and TheEndHasNoEnd
View attachment 402865

What measurement is that?

• +1
You know what's the funniest thing. I remember back in 2019 when I was discovering facial development and maxilla stuff, I found out about Barrett and thought my side profile looks like his. Somewhere in the middle of 2019 I took pictures of my side profile for the first time in my life I seen my side profile.

I didnt leave my house for 2 weeks after that. I somehow am able to cope in the mirror with my face and until now there is no more cope left. I need to delude myself that everything is ok otherwise it's going to end only one way.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9989, Immanuel, Deleted member 6793 and 2 others