I AM PSL2 TRUECEL RECESSED SUBHUMAN, SUICIDE IS COMING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Solidcoin and Deleted member 5912
is there any hope you can motivated?
No there isnt I know his feeling. IMAGINE YOU ARE IN A BIG PRISON THAT YOU CANT ESCAPE AH NOT TO FORGET THE GUARDS (normal people) TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Over and Deleted member 5912
Fuuuk that side profile shadow.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Tongue on the roof of the mouth and everything will be alright bro

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Over, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
Makes sense, ngl.
Even fucking rich famous actors suicide, even though they have everything we most wish for.
Or GigaChad Connor Murphy. Whom can get laid within minutes, if he wants to.
Goes mental sad. Because of life, basically.
Your are either by the age of 7 (due to genes and upbringing) destined for a life of being a happy peppy dude or a depressed mofo no matter what happens alsmost. (hedonistic treadmill theory).
Luckily I was build to be pretty happy.

Over (OP) seems build for depressions.

• +1
Reactions: Over and LowTierNormie
is there any hope you can motivated?
There is nothing to live for dude. I can't keep going like this. I really want just a nice gf that isnt a slut and will love me.

I want to fucking cry myself.

try a high mushroom dose before roping bro

• +1
Reactions: Over and Incoming
There is nothing to live for dude. I can't keep going like this. I really want just a nice gf that isnt a slut and will love me.

I want to fucking cry myself.
I think you can get nose surgery for free
your insurance will probably cover it

• +1
We must protect our hungarian brothers not fuck them:feelswah:!
20190603 194636381 M

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Over and GarixTheChad
(Looksmaxers: 101

:dafuckfeels:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Over
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Borneon_Tyger, Deleted member 3795 and 1 other person
All these stupid shit threads I made about going ER, is because I cannot handle this mentally anymore. The inceldom, rotting, my face, my body, poor family I live in.

I know most people won't understand but this shit is killing you from inside. There is nothing worse than living, knowing that women are repulsed by your face. You've been born and lost instantly because your subhuman parents gave you shit genes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 6793, Solidcoin and 6 others

Attachments

• 61C1B8C9-8BAD-46D6-9370-338DD487F194.jpeg
    61C1B8C9-8BAD-46D6-9370-338DD487F194.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, RichardSpencel, toth77 and 1 other person
All these stupid shit threads I made about going ER, is because I cannot handle this mentally anymore. The inceldom, rotting, my face, my body, poor family I live in.

I know most people won't understand but this shit is killing you from inside. There is nothing worse than living, knowing that women are repulsed by your face. You've been born and lost instantly because your subhuman parents gave you shit genes.
you think most users here don't get this?
I have literals pain looking at my reflection

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Solidcoin, Golang and Over

Bro go on goycord.

Don't rope.

• +1

Jaw implants would improve you a lot.
Stop rotting and do something.

• +1
Bruh you are over exaggerating. People in Poland on average are subhumans so your competition there is not so bad. You seem to be an average polish guy who’s NTness is ruined by this forum. Just stop being aspie and put effort tbh. Have you ever tried?

• +1
Reactions: Over, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 3795 and 1 other person

I doubt 100%, that your depression states come from external things (at this moment).
Like the cause being: "inceldom, rotting, my face, my body, poor family I live in."
That answer is to simple and convenient. Just some external cause. and end of answer.

Most often, it's caused by:
1. genes (preposition) to be easily depressed (you can check/ask family);
2. Upbringing and environment untill like age 7 (95% of mental system is set up already at that age).

I BET you $100. If you managed to slay Giga Stacy/Stacies. Within a month you be super depressed again (hence prove, it's internal now mostly, not externa (anymore))

• +1
Bruh you are over exaggerating. People in Poland on average are subhumans so your competition there is not so bad. You seem to be an average polish guy who’s NTness is ruined by this forum. Just stop being aspie and put effort tbh. Have you ever tried?
I stopped trying the moment people spat at me in middle school and recorded my face with phones because I was so ugly.

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 4570 and 6 others
I doubt 100%, that your depression states come from external things (at this moment).
Like the cause being: "inceldom, rotting, my face, my body, poor family I live in."
That answer is to simple and convenient. Just some external cause. and end of answer.

Most often, it's caused by:
1. genes (preposition) to be easily depressed (you can check/ask family);
2. Upbringing and environment untill like age 7 (95% of mental system is set up already at that age).

I BET you $100. If you managed to slay Giga Stacy/Stacies. Within a month you be super depressed again (hence prove, it's internal now mostly, not externa (anymore))
Stop talkin shit to him. He doesnt want to slay stacies only. The thing is that everyone will treat you like shit if you ugly even your fuckin family..nobody wants this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Solidcoin, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
Man I dont care about slaying. I want to feel attractive to ONE PERSON, I want to know what it feels like to hug and kiss a girl. I want someone to look at me with pure attraction. I just want to be loved is that too much to ask from this shit of a world?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 3162
Stop talkin shit to him. He doesnt want to slay stacies only. The thing is that everyone will treat you like shit if you ugly even your fuckin family..nobody wants this
I know.

Even if everyone treated him very kind, because he got extremely good looking. He would still be depressed. I bet $100, easily.
It's internal now, his depressions. It's beyond cncumstances now.
Man I dont care about slaying. I want to feel attractive to ONE PERSON, I want to know what it feels like to hug and kiss a girl. I want someone to look at me with pure attraction. I just want to be loved is that too much to ask from this shit of a world?
Even if you got all that. I beleive, and dare to bet. You still would be about equally depressed.
It appears like,being depressed is your baseline state/feeling. That it's like how you normally feel now, for the majorty of the time.

When I'm sad or depressed. I fall soon back to my baseline of moderately happy/jolly.
When I'm in a high period, because of something cool happening. I fall soon back to my baseline of moderately happy/jolly.
That's my baseline.

The Hydonic Treadmill Theory is legit-ish. Take that blackpill.
the-hedonic-treadmill-graph.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Borneon_Tyger and Deleted member 3162
I know.

Even if everyone treated him very kind, because he got extremely good looking. He would still be depressed. I bet $100, easily.
Jfl I am going to rope soon too if my parents dont make the money for my shortfacesyndrome treatment I am sick of looking like a teethless

• +1
I know.

I dont know. I am sometimes able to cope that I look fine somehow. And I feel decent. But all that matters is undeniable reality. This picture is the reality no matter how I feel.

I just really wish to have a special person for myself. It would change me.

There is no mercy in this world. I dont care how it ends, I just want this to end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989 and Deleted member 3795
@Roping Subhuman
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 108, Bluepilled: 40)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 3162 and Over
You should move out of Poland man. You need to stop rotting in your room

• +1
Also minoxidil on beard area = beard fraud in 1 year if you can't afford jaw implants

• +1
I’m still not convinced until you send me a normal photo of your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793 and Over
I just really wish to have a special person for myself. It would change me.
This: "it would change me". I can't see it. Generally itis in my observation, not a correct statement. The sad truth is, it will likely not change you much, or at all.

I don't know solutions for this, hopefully doctors/psychiatrist do (beyond just popping some pills).

This might cheer you or anyone else up. I laughed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Over and Borneon_Tyger
You should move out of Poland man. You need to stop rotting in your room
If he had better experiences in the outer world, he wouldn't be rotting in his room, most people will judge him by his looks the second he steps his foot outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
If he had better experiences in the outer world, he wouldn't be rotting in his rome, most people will judge him by his looks the second he steps his foot outside
Sure that might be true, it may be harder for someone that isn’t attractive to go through life. But what is he going to do? Sit in his room and accept defeat? He can still change his life around and be happy, but it’s going to take a serious mindset shift and lifestyle change

• +1
Surgery.

For that u need to stop rotting tho.

• +1
Reactions: Over and NorwoodMilitant
View attachment 402071

View attachment 402073
View attachment 402075

I AM LITERALLY THE ONLY TRUECEL ON THIS WEBSITE ITS FUCKING BEYOND OVER

I GIVE UP

IM DONE

I look like a birdcel, recessed everything. Fuck this shit I am genetic trash.

My story wont have a happy ending. It will end with suicide I just dont see other way.

There are people here calling me mentalcel, there is your proof.

I am PSL2 SUBSUBSUBSUBSUBSUBSUBHUMAN

THIS IS THE REASON WHY NO WOMAN HAS EVER COMPLIMENTED ME IN MY LIFE, THERE IS JUST NO CHANCE FOR ME IN THIS WORLD REALLY

IN ONE MONTH ILL TURN 24 KHHV THAT'S JUST GREAT

I WILL NOT LIVE LIKE THIS PAST 25 FUCK THIS WORLD

@//\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 @54UD4D3 @adrianolm @Aesthetics_III @AleksVs @Alesund @auboutduprecipice
@balding17yomanletcel
@Barbarossa_ @bassfreak @BigBiceps @BigChinHispanic @blackopstruecel @Blackout.xl @cardiologist @Chad1212 @Chadfromjungle @Chicofan @cocainecowboy @DaddyBigPenis @DarkTriadPeerReview @Deliciadecu @didntreadlol @diggbicc @Dr Shekelberg @Drugs @eduardkoopman @fakemeta. @garfyld @Goblin @Greeicy @Gudru @Hopelessmofoker @Ioan @IWantToMax @karbo @KEy21 @KingOfRome @LastGerman @Lifewasted @LostYouth @mattzdeb @6ft1
@Mohamad @needsolution @NewParasite @NorwoodMilitant @obesecel @Patriot @Pietrosiek @RAITEIII @Ruby @SexuallyAbusive @Shekelcel @shibo @ShredPill @SlavCelibate @Tankymax @Tony @toolateforme @TraumatisedOgre @Tsunayoshi Sawada @turkproducer @Tyrionlannistercel @x30001 @zeno @Zygos4Life
No way you are 2 psl bro.Most people have terrible side profiles.Don't kill yourself.I know how you feel bro i am ugly asf and i'm not giving up,there is hope for everyone,for some people are harder but we all gonna make it bro.

• +1
No way you are 2 psl bro.Most people have terrible side profiles.Don't kill yourself.I know how you feel bro i am ugly asf and i'm not giving up,there is hope for everyone,for some people are harder but we all gonna make it bro.
i think i saw picture once of him. just normie range, i think to recall.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Over and RAITEIII
Make it at what though? It's not like there are women that want to fuck OP (right now).

• +1
I never posted my pictures here until now
I feel so sorry with you but trust me I am ugly too and it sucks,maybe we rope together?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 6793 and Over
i think i saw picture once of him. just normie range, i think to recall.
probably just temporary crisis.That is normal thing if you are not good looking or below average..
I never posted my pictures here until now
No way you are worse than me,my midface ratio is 0.88.You are probably far from over.
Make it at what though? It's not like there are women that want to fuck OP (right now).
Every person can become chad if not manlet,just take some years

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: imparatorluk, Over and RAITEIII
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, RAITEIII and Over