Are you too masculine to attract woman? (Solution inside HIGH-TCELS GTFIH)

Vain786

Vain786

Kraken
Problem: Looking too intimidating and high-T facially to be approached.

What does this mean? It means even disgusting sub 3 females wont approach you. (From my own experience)

Why? Because you have too many MASCULINE features and are scary. Only Chads can escape this, chadlite and under cant.

Solution:

FEMALE GAZE MAX. (YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS BUT CHECK OUT THIS EXAMPLE)

Ignoring body halo, he stands out a lot more and has higher smv in the after because OF ONE THING..

LIGHTER HAIR.

AND EVERY FEMALE IS GETTING LIGHTER HAIR THEMSELVES. BLONDE IS META.

time to go blonde!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KidIcarus, Deleted member 16369, GetShrekt and 5 others
you genuinely think you look intimidating?

Because you have too many MASCULINE features

you have 0 masculine features. unless we count the worst pheno/skin color imaginable, 404 under-eys support, a shitty lower third with a pointy chin, severe NCT and bug eyes as masculine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Wallenberg, BoneDensity and 4 others

you have 0 masculine features. unless we count the worst pheno/skin color imaginable, 404 under-eys support, a shitty lower third with a pointy chin and bug eyes as masculine.
the blacker u are the more T you look

SHITTY LOWER THIRD

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Hipcel
U look like a girl when she takes her make up off and cuts her hair, u deformed goblun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22037, Deleted member 17791 and Hipcel

you have 0 masculine features. unless we count the worst pheno/skin color imaginable, 404 under-eys support, a shitty lower third with a pointy chin, severe NCT and bug eyes as masculine.
U look like a girl when she takes her make up off and cuts her hair, u deformed goblun
u guys are perfect examples.

you are intimidated therefore u have to attack me. no one attacks little girls, but everyone will try to attack the alpha.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
read the post niggas u need to act/look more female if u want to quit being incel for life

• Ugh..
I don't know what you've been smoking, but that Indian is not masculine. Faggy eyes, and assymetric jaw with weak cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
u guys are perfect examples.

you are intimidated therefore u have to attack me. no one attacks little girls, but everyone will try to attack the alpha.
Delusional dog barking the loudest

I don't know what you've been smoking, but that Indian is not masculine
He copes by thinking the reason women ignore him is because he's too masc
Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Vain786
I don't know what you've been smoking, but that Indian is not masculine. Faggy eyes, and assymetric jaw with weak cheekbones.
who said he is indian and he is me.

faggy eyes :lul::lul::lul:
you must not have seen this image.

whats the difference between me and gandy?
NCT
and blue contacts

thats it

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The_God, Deleted member 16369, Wallenberg and 5 others
He copes by thinking the reason women ignore him is because he's too masc
Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
yes women have said i look like a "fuckboy" before

that means i look high T and give slayer vibes. not a larp either

but i need to fix it.

• Ugh..
who said he is indian and he is me.

faggy eyes :lul::lul::lul:
you must not have seen this image.

View attachment 1855509
whats the difference between me and gandy?
NCT
and blue contacts

thats it
Protrusion - not masculine, unnatractive > check
Shit under eye support, not masculine, unattracitve > check
Upper eyelid exposure >>> check
And NCT^

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vain786

What does this mean? It means even disgusting sub 3 females wont approach you. (From my own experience)

Why? Because you have too many MASCULINE features and are scary. Only Chads can escape this, chadlite and under cant.

View attachment 1855479

Solution:

View attachment 1855482
View attachment 1855484

Ignoring body halo, he stands out a lot more and has higher smv in the after because OF ONE THING..

LIGHTER HAIR.

time to go blonde!
@Prettyboy had some success in lightening his hair; totally changed the social dynamic, though a lot of that was from how guys responded :lul:

@Prettyboy had some success in lightening his hair; totally changed the social dynamic, though a lot of that was from how guys responded :lul:
maybe he didnt have enough masc features to offset the hair, so he just looked like a flamboyant gay (not my case)

@Prettyboy is there a thread

• Ugh..
Protrusion - not masculine, unnatractive > check
Shit under eye support, not masculine, unattracitve > check
Upper eyelid exposure >>> check
And NCT^
doesnt matter, squinting gets rid of the first 3 things u said
(I dont even have protrusion wtf is that :lul:)

and yes I have NCT. thats not a big deal even vinnie hacker has it.
so if i wear blue contacts

suddenly 1 canthoplasty away from gandy eye area

• Ugh..
How can you possibly pull off going blonde with dinaric pheno

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and BigBundaSlapper
I love this dude’s threads, they never fail to make me die laughing:lul:

• +1
doesnt matter, squinting gets rid of the first 3 things u said
(I dont even have protrusion wtf is that :lul:)

and yes I have NCT. thats not a big deal even vinnie hacker has it.
so if i wear blue contacts

View attachment 1855538

suddenly 1 canthoplasty away from gandy eye area
You have protruding eyes. You probably need double orbital decompression surgery so 30k usd alone for that.

How can you possibly pull off going blonde with dinaric pheno

what is dinaric. look at this brown man he pulled it off (darker blonde) but he even has worse colouring than me.

this guy is hollywoodmaxxed + statusmaxxed + blondemaxxed. nigga is level 100 + dlc finished

he knew the meta before any of us

• Ugh..
You have protruding eyes. You probably need double orbital decompression surgery so 30k usd alone for that.
no i dont dumb ass

my eyes mog vinnie hackers. u think he needs it too??

notice he is also blondemaxxed to look more soy (random image of him)

• Ugh..
View attachment 1855547

what is dinaric. look at this brown man he pulled it off (darker blonde) but he even has worse colouring than me.

View attachment 1855549

this guy is hollywoodmaxxed + statusmaxxed + blondemaxxed. nigga is level 100 + dlc finished

he knew the meta before any of us
Neither of them pull it off. They both look like compensating white worshipping mutts. If you're dinaric you could larp as some indo Aryan ossetian with blue eyes but if you have blonde hair and dark eyes you end up looking like some wendigo celtiberian but you couldn't even fit in any logical subrace if you're brown with blonde hair

What

maybe he didnt have enough masc features to offset the hair, so he just looked like a flamboyant gay (not my case)

@Prettyboy is there a thread
Ethnic copium

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Vain786

View attachment 1855479

Solution:

View attachment 1855482
View attachment 1855484

LIGHTER HAIR.

time to go blonde!
You are closer to prettyboy than masc ogre tbh yak

u have no masculine features,you look effeminate,you arent too masc,too masc would be like gigachad

You are closer to prettyboy than masc ogre tbh yak
u think that just because im attractive

i still have the dimorphic features (masculine features), thats why im saying to hair lighten + i gave infinite examples. u should do this u also have giga masc jaw

Neither of them pull it off. They both look like compensating white worshipping mutts. If you're dinaric you could larp as some indo Aryan ossetian with blue eyes but if you have blonde hair and dark eyes you end up looking like some wendigo celtiberian but you couldn't even fit in any logical subrace if you're brown with blonde hair
can u show dinaric

ur basically saying curries need to wear contacts thats obvious. i will be wearing green or blue

i still have the dimorphic features (masculine features), thats why im saying to hair lighten + i gave infinite examples. u should do this u also have giga masc jaw
You have a narrow face with feminine features imo

It's hard to describe, objectively you are dimorhpic but to me your don't look masc at all. Probably because ur squinting and trying to fuckboymaxx in all your pics.

Also dirty blonde/ brown hair is statistically the most attractive on men. However for masc ogres specifically you may be on to something

I kinda wanna try this tbh, but I'd wanna wait until spring or Christmas break. If I just show up one day with different hair people will think it's weird so I'll give their brains image of me time to reset ya know

You are really good looking for a full curry tho. If I had your angularity I'd be a slayer even at 5"6. Mirin jaw hard asf

Screenshot 20220828 203140 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20220828 202703 Samsung Internet

This morph is basically:

Your jaw + my jaw / 2

It ascends me so fucking hard, that and the rhino of course. If I got these operations and grew 2 inches I'd be a forum bad boy and would tell slay stories every week

• +1
not true, that wud be worse for me.

thats just lightskin curries. doesnt matter even @RabidRosaries can pull it off
He would need to go through bleaching first. If you read my previous post I talk about how we (dinarids) can pass as blue eyed ossetians if we wanted to, some even inherently have blue eyes but that's rare. Much less so for Indians, dravidians have too much australoid ridden admixture to be caucasoid enough to be passable even after bleaching

• +1

Whole forum tells him he looks feminine as fuck and someone morphs him slightly with makeup and long hair and he looks exactly like girl and he STILL thinks he's masc. Delusion on 5000.

• JFL
Probably because ur squinting and trying to fuckboymaxx in all your pics.
i never fraud nigga i am the realest on the forum. the only one that doesnt lighting max squitn max anglefraud

It ascends me so fucking hard, that and the rhino of course. If I got these operations and grew 2 inches I'd be a forum bad boy and would tell slay stories every week
tbh u dont need those i know a guy looks like u (but is white)

like this guy but more giga masc jaw. he slays (but he is 6ft1) . u should try blondemax u hav ethe eyes for it

He would need to go through bleaching first. If you read my previous post I talk about how we (dinarids) can pass as blue eyed ossetians if we wanted to, some even inherently have blue eyes but that's rare. Much less so for Indians, dravidians have too much australoid ridden admixture to be caucasoid enough to be passable even after bleaching
he doesnt though, check him out in this pic

he is a gigamogger if he was atleast dirty blonde (blonde works with lighter eyes). the black hair cucks him (he has no bones to pull off black hair)

infact black hair = IT technician
blonder hair = exotic slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
i never fraud nigga i am the realest on the forum. the only one that doesnt lighting max squitn max anglefraud

tbh u dont need those i know a guy looks like u (but is white)

View attachment 1855575

like this guy but more giga masc jaw. he slays (but he is 6ft1) . u should try blondemax u hav ethe eyes for it
I might try it but i wouldn't go full blonde. My acne is an issue as well.

It goes away pretty quickly when I'm megadosing acne cream (tazorac + retinol moisturizer) but dries out and makes me look awful. I just need to use more moisturizer maybe.

If I fix acne and leanmaxx I think I'll ascend a fair bit

Yeah you just look feminine from the longface angularity, not in a bad way though

View attachment 1855583

he is a gigamogger if he was atleast dirty blonde (blonde works with lighter eyes). the black hair cucks him (he has no bones to pull off black hair)

Over for his bulbous nose not caucasoid at all jfl

• JFL
OP, you have cuck prey eyes. You don't look intimidating. Over.

I might try it but i wouldn't go full blonde. My acne is an issue as well.

It goes away pretty quickly when I'm megadosing acne cream (tazorac + retinol moisturizer) but dries out and makes me look awful. I just need to use more moisturizer maybe.

If I fix acne and leanmaxx I think I'll ascend a fair bit

Yeah you just look feminine from the longface angularity, not in a bad way though
do u still use cleanser with that cream + retinol

OP, you have cuck prey eyes. You don't look intimidating. Over.
so does vinnie nigga, isnt over for him either.

View attachment 1855583

He frauds with filters in all his pics btw

But he has ascended quite a lot. It's absurd how much his skin has lightened. I haven't given it much thought tbh

@RabidRosaries was it just tret and tanning? How did you ascend

And can you post that old pic where you were feces colored? We are forum enemies but I can respect the skin tranfor.atiom
do u still use cleanser with that cream + retinol

so does vinnie nigga
I don't use cleanser

My mom prob has some for me tho

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back