Are you trying to catch up with NT people?

Yep. Most start with 13, if 1000 women lose their v card that means 1000men lost their v card too. Maybe some men did it twice whatever

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
If you actually believe most NT guys have sex at age 14.... lmfao get with the program, most men are virgins until early to mid twenties. That is just the facts. Most men are subhuman in womens eyes.
I mean 14 is defo early, msot normal NT guys are gonna lose it somewhere in that 15-18 range, with 19 being like an absolute upper limit on when you could lose it and still be a normie, but even that is kinda pushing it

Yep. Most start with 13, if 1000 women lose their v card that means 1000men lost their v card too. Maybe some men did it twice whatever
keep coping, most lose it at 11

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
if you're virgin past 15 it's a red flag for normies
i cant take that most of dudes in my class had sex at ms... even now at 17-18 yo... I cant imagine them doing it

im most aspie nt there is

• Woah
nope, if 1000 women lose v card that means only 100 guys had sex

>FTFY
Blckd 1

• Ugh..
I mean 14 is defo early, msot normal NT guys are gonna lose it somewhere in that 15-18 range, with 19 being like an absolute upper limit on when you could lose it and still be a normie, but even that is kinda pushing it

Again, wrong. Most NT guys aren't banging chicks in middle school, thats just complete delusions. Girls wants older guys, and guys that age aren't aggressive enough to capitalize anyways.

This is such a dumb discussion, there are loads of research proving OP wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
blckd 1.jpg

Attachments

• 1583431584853.png
    1583431584853.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 2
Again, wrong. Most NT guys aren't banging chicks in middle school, thats just complete delusions. Girls wants older guys, and guys that age aren't aggressive enough to capitalize anyways.

This is such a dumb discussion, there are loads of research proving OP wrong.
How many guys do you think get with a 20 year old woman in their teens?

Yea its kinda a useless discussion. Doesnt matter when they lose their v card. But you can agree with me that most guys have experience before they turn 20/21 @MaherGOAT

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
brutal its over for me, 17 and still a virgin.
u can still ascend br0 just dont turn 18 before it

and if ur 21 khhv might as well rope

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and .👽.
u can still ascend br0 just dont turn 18 before it

and if ur 21 khhv might as well rope
brutal bro, i cant lose weight fast enough before 18. if i was skinny id be shooting my shot rn before high school ends.

brutal bro, i cant lose weight fast enough before 18. if i was skinny id be shooting my shot rn before high school ends.
i had opposite

was ANmaxxed at 17 looked like christian bale in the machinist but worse

either way its over - have to be ripped 180lbs 8%bf in 2020

• +1