Are Zoomers Really the Best Looking Gen Yet?

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Certainly the most tall and most conscious of good hair that compliments their faces. But are they really all that boneless?

Certainly for deathnics since they aren’t starving with ten diseases anymore.

worse hypergamy gets->better looking offsprings

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Brootal
no we all just fraud compare to the older generations,bare faced we look the same

• +1
Reactions: awpatheris, zharupodrugu, FootFungus88 and 3 others
I do not agree. With the advancement of female hypergamy, the male hypogamy advances too, hence produing balanced offsprings

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and gr34ter
lowest t maybe

no

Last edited:
I feel like guys faces just look more 'prettyboy' pheno compared to people from the 20th century. It is very rare to see a androgonous guy these days there's only a few in my school. maybe that's why.

No they are the ugliest most recessed

• +1
Reactions: gigell
All tiktok fags mogged by those

Attachments

• redford1.jpg
    redford1.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 0
  • newman2.jpg
    newman2.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
  • newman1.jpg
    newman1.jpg
    985.1 KB · Views: 0
I do not agree. With the advancement of female hypergamy, the male hypogamy advances too, hence produing balanced offsprings
what? this sentence doesn't even make sense

• +1
Reactions: piec
What are you talking about? Let gen Alpha cook

Attachments

• Edp445.jpeg
    Edp445.jpeg
    242.7 KB · Views: 0
hypergamy referse to the female who target the top tier males. Hypergamy is the engine of sexual selection and hypergasmy supports the improvement of the charachteristics of a species in the long term.
If an average woman breeds with the top tier males ignoring the ugly weak males, then the ugly weak geneas disappear and the offspring derived from the couple average woman + chad has geneas which are still above average

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
hypergamy referse to the female who target the top tier males. Hypergamy is the engine of sexual selection and hypergasmy supports the improvement of the charachteristics of a species in the long term.
If an average woman breeds with the top tier males ignoring the ugly weak males, then the ugly weak geneas disappear and the offspring derived from the couple average woman + chad has geneas which are still above average
i meant the more hypergamy increases
maybe i shouldnt have used the word "worse" for that

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
no because we are the generation that puts the most effort on your looks

Certainly the most tall and most conscious of good hair that compliments their faces. But are they really all that boneless?
We look the same as other generations if not worse considering our diets and lack of exercise