Are Zygo implants the correct procedure for me?

Swole bravo

Swole bravo

Bronze
Hi, I've consulted with doctors and I've found that custom cheek implants are the "right" surgery for my lacking cheeks. However, they've all said i have good forward growth, but I don't have anterior projecting cheeks, i have wide zygo is what they've said. I met with Eppley, and Yarem but they both charge alot granting they're well known. Eppley was more we can do what you please, but I can't find it to spend 25k+ on a custom cheek implant and lately people haven't been liking his results. Yarem likes to be subtle when it comes to the implants, but at the same time while that's good, when you're spending 20k+ I want it to be noticeable to not just me. I met with other board certified doctors, but they often just wanted to use a cheek implant off the shelf. One doctor I found said he could possibly do custom, but then stated he couldn't after contacting the implant provider. What should I do? The doctor told me to do fillers, but I know you look good for a couple weeks and then you start to look puffy if the fillers bring in too much water.

Below are pictures of me to show my body fat and or muscular build. I'm around 5'8, 11-12% body fat, muscular.

My diet is very clean. Very minimal carbs. High in protein and veggies. I use retinal cream, moisturizer and cleanse my face daily. Work out 2 hours day w cardio.

So there really isn't much more i can do when it comes to fat loss that can be sustainable(6-10%). The picture that is not me, is what type of expectations i would like to get from surgery. Do you think this is feasible.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Danish_Retard
You need LL

idk, but you look super high bf% to me

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, Harry84, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
you look good you are clearly mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, chigoha, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, CristianT, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Don't get fillers.
Custom infraorbital-malar implants for more anterior cheekbone projection are the way to go in your case. Keep consulting. There are surgeons in Europe that also do custom implants (Ramieri and Pagnoni in Italy come to mind, many Looksmax users went to them). Both Eppley and Yaremchuk are good and reputable surgeons too. Do not settle for off the shelf implants or fillers, only get custom implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Swole bravo, count copula and 3 others
lolol guy that got implant has such a incel skull you mog him to oblivion

oh nig youre rly short. makes u invisible normie

Don't get fillers.
Custom infraorbital-malar implants for more anterior cheekbone projection are the way to go in your case. Keep consulting. There are surgeons in Europe that also do custom implants (Ramieri and Pagnoni in Italy come to mind, many Looksmax users went to them). Both Eppley and Yaremchuk are good and reputable surgeons too. Do not settle for off the shelf implants or fillers, only get custom implants.
Hi, I actually talked to Pagnoni, his price is around the same price of a Eppley etc. I guess he charges out of state (US citizens) like a different fee then from his country. I'm going to see if with the euro so low, it might be worth it. Ya, I'm only going to get custom cheek implants. This is the only way to go, otherwise why spend this much money.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Honestly your face is already decent. You’d get way more bang for your buck with 6cm LL on femurs to reach 5’10 barefoot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Swole bravo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 1851
Honestly your face is already decent. You’d get way more bang for your buck with 6cm LL on femurs to reach 5’10 barefoot.
LL isn't this a 1 year long process in which you can't really do anything beside the whole process? I've looked into it.

That's a fucking dating app you Gen Z nerd with literally zero life experience
Dumbass, dating apps are a true representation of what foids want without any bullshit.

LL isn't this a 1 year long process in which you can't really do anything beside the whole process? I've looked into it.
Cap, it’s 3 months of lengthening. After this you will walk like a retard for a few months but, is an easy price to pay.

Cap, it’s 3 months of lengthening. After this you will walk like a retard for a few months but, is an easy price to pay.
I didn't know it was only 3 months. I looked at healthline like a retard. Do you think those extra inches would make a difference?

lolol guy that got implant has such a incel skull you mog him to oblivion

oh nig youre rly short. makes u invisible normie
Ya that dudes 6'2 and slays. His cheek implant results were crazy though, I hope mine are similar.

I didn't know it was only 3 months. I looked at healthline like a retard. Do you think those extra inches would make a difference?
Yes, it makes a massive difference.
You're also a very good candidate for it at 5'8.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
Dumbass, dating apps are a true representation of what foids want without any bullshit.

Low IQ incel gen Z'er

Of course women are going to fucking filter based on looks when the ratio of men:women on there is 80:20 you imbecile. Go do some research you little black pill clone

On swipe apps all women are Chadsexual. Irl you aren't facing that competition. You have no life experience and speak in your little theoretical echo chamber bubble. Shut the fuck and go out and live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Dog and Prince88
Hi, I actually talked to Pagnoni, his price is around the same price of a Eppley etc. I guess he charges out of state (US citizens) like a different fee then from his country. I'm going to see if with the euro so low, it might be worth it. Ya, I'm only going to get custom cheek implants. This is the only way to go, otherwise why spend this much money.

Pagnoni uses PEEK and also does infras with saddle, like the Saiyan's implant you posted. He seems like the best bet due to using PEEK instead of silicone like the american surgeons. Should be cheaper than 20k AFAIK. Btw can I pm you?

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Pagnoni uses PEEK and also does infras with saddle, like the Saiyan's implant you posted. He seems like the best bet due to using PEEK instead of silicone like the american surgeons. Should be cheaper than 20k AFAIK. Btw can I pm you?
You can pm me brother, you don’t need to ask. I got my face and half naked body on this forum to strangers 😭. How much is Pagnoni now?

Can you send me his info. I think I talked to him before. Did his prices go up? Or down. When I talked I think it was almost 15-17k but Americans are charged more

Hi, I've consulted with doctors and I've found that custom cheek implants are the "right" surgery for my lacking cheeks. However, they've all said i have good forward growth, but I don't have anterior projecting cheeks, i have wide zygo is what they've said. I met with Eppley, and Yarem but they both charge alot granting they're well known. Eppley was more we can do what you please, but I can't find it to spend 25k+ on a custom cheek implant and lately people haven't been liking his results. Yarem likes to be subtle when it comes to the implants, but at the same time while that's good, when you're spending 20k+ I want it to be noticeable to not just me. I met with other board certified doctors, but they often just wanted to use a cheek implant off the shelf. One doctor I found said he could possibly do custom, but then stated he couldn't after contacting the implant provider. What should I do? The doctor told me to do fillers, but I know you look good for a couple weeks and then you start to look puffy if the fillers bring in too much water.

Below are pictures of me to show my body fat and or muscular build. I'm around 5'8, 11-12% body fat, muscular.

My diet is very clean. Very minimal carbs. High in protein and veggies. I use retinal cream, moisturizer and cleanse my face daily. Work out 2 hours day w cardio.

So there really isn't much more i can do when it comes to fat loss that can be sustainable(6-10%). The picture that is not me, is what type of expectations i would like to get from surgery. Do you think this is feasible.
Eppley charges 25k for cheek implants now??????? Motherfucker quoted me 14k just a couple years ago!!! wtfff

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Lol u gonna fuck up your entire harmony with those implants, dont do this

Your zygos are wide enough. U have more than 2.0 FWHR. Look the guy that u posted and look at your face, ur face is way more large and robust. U dont need more mass in it, u need definition. U dont look like someone that's in 11 - 12% BF range.

Your face looks chubby. Cut your sodium, starve yourself til -10% bf to see what happens or even cosider a bichectomy. Again: U dont need more mass, u need definition, u have a good bone structure already.

• +1
Eppley charges 25k for cheek implants now??????? Motherfucker quoted me 14k just a couple years ago!!! wtfff
This includes fee, the anesthesia, the implant which is 8k, then he makes you stay in a room to monitor you for a day or two maybe more. Unless he changed.

• +1
Reactions: highT
This includes fee, the anesthesia, the implant which is 8k, then he makes you stay in a room to monitor you for a day or two maybe more. Unless he changed.
insane bro

i was quoted 14k all inclusive a few years ago

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Lol u gonna fuck up your entire harmony with those implants, dont do this

Your zygos are wide enough. U have more than 2.0 FWHR. Look the guy that u posted and look at your face, ur face is way more large and robust. U dont need more mass in it, u need definition. U dont look like someone that's in 11 - 12% BF range.

Your face looks chubby. Cut your sodium, starve yourself til -10% bf to see what happens or even cosider a bichectomy. Again: U dont need more mass, u ne
Hi thank you for this. You think if I cut more down and got a bichectomy this would fix it. Can I send you PM of my fave in video, to show more of my face and fat what not. Only reason I wanted zygos is for the anterior high projection look. The model crisp look.

insane bro
i was quoted 14k all inclusive a few years ago

Inflation causes high prices and then everyone going to him :(. Can’t do much about it

No he looks like a normie that some girls will find HTN
He's goodlooking. Average/normie is literally the average of what you see amongst a random sample of similar aged men. He is objectively above that facially. There are levels of course. He's cracked into goodlooking territory for sure.

• +1
He's goodlooking. Average/normie is literally the average of what you see amongst a random sample of similar aged men. He is objectively above that facially. There are levels of course. He's cracked into goodlooking territory for sure.

I suppose. I guess I am viewing it from a girls' perspective. Rather than a population one.

• +1
He quoted me 15k a few days ago

• +1
Reactions: highT
Hi thank you for this. You think if I cut more down and got a bichectomy this would fix it. Can I send you PM of my fave in video, to show more of my face and fat what not. Only reason I wanted zygos is for the anterior high projection look. The model crisp look.

lose fat/ gain definition in red, maybe bichectomy in your case

thicken your eyebrows in blue

improve upper eyelid exposure with fillers/fat in green

All of those are easier and will objectively give you better aesthetically results than a 25k usd type of implant that has most impredictable and unsatisfy rate outcome and has a good chance to simply look worse, not to mention you can be botched, have infections and can experience bone loss etc. Simply not worth it, even if it was cheap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Swole bravo
He quoted me 15k a few days ago
For custom cheek implants that include everything? Yaremchuk quoted me at 18k today I just talked to his assistant Jackie. "
"Hi there,
Pricing would be the same as from your initial consult. Implant fee of 6k and the surgical fee of 12k." But this doesn't include the CT scan which can be, where im from 1-3k cause it's not covered by insurance. And then you have the medicine and the stay there following surgery.

I'm surprised, Eppley is cheaper now?

View attachment 1828321

lose fat/ gain definition in red, maybe bichectomy in your case

thicken your eyebrows in blue

improve upper eyelid exposure with fillers/fat in green

All of those are easier and will objectively give you better aesthetically results than a 25k usd type of implant that has most impredictable and unsatisfy rate outcome and has a good chance to simply look worse, not to mention you can be botched, have infections and can experience bone loss etc. Simply not worth it, even if it was cheap.
Thank you for all of this. Especially drawing on the photo. I can see where I need to fix more when it comes to my face. I think i will get the buccal fat removal as my cheeks have always been full genetically since a child. I will continue to lose weight and gain definition. Should i use minox on my eye brows to thicken them? I've used fillers before under my eye area, they do work, but sometimes they bring into too much water. If you go to my profile, you can see i posted a result of my upper eye lid filler.

For custom cheek implants that include everything? Yaremchuk quoted me at 18k today I just talked to his assistant Jackie. "
"Hi there,
Pricing would be the same as from your initial consult. Implant fee of 6k and the surgical fee of 12k." But this doesn't include the CT scan which can be, where im from 1-3k cause it's not covered by insurance. And then you have the medicine and the stay there following surgery.

I'm surprised, Eppley is cheaper now?
Sorry I was talking about Pagnoni

They cant set filters for attractive faces because that doesn't exist.
They just want to be as nitpicking as possible, 5'8 is an okay height, but yeah LL would benefit him even though I'm 99,9% sure he won't get it.

I suppose. I guess I am viewing it from a girls' perspective. Rather than a population one.
Yeah, you are viewing it from a perspective of already higher tier individuals. Really though in reality the old adage "your only as good as your competition" rings true here. Who are you competing against as a younger middle class American man? There's your answer. Already above average individuals. Even so, he is above average factually. His height is a small concern, meaning he will pay for that from some woman who may have hooked up with him of he was 5'11. He's in a good place all in all. He knows that, now it's time to see how he stacks up against decent looking people. This answer is extremely hard to answer and really is what the majority of this websites conversation is about

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Swole bravo and prettyboyswag
okay cool. so OP is retarded got it
He's talking about Pagnoni.. Not Eppley. He said Eppley but he said the wrong name. Pagnoni charges 15k

yeah but you're really better off with LL. poor value at this point. your face is decent but you're short.

You can pm me brother, you don’t need to ask. I got my face and half naked body on this forum to strangers 😭. How much is Pagnoni now?
Can you send me his info. I think I talked to him before. Did his prices go up? Or down. When I talked I think it was almost 15-17k but Americans are charged more

Thanks! Will pm you soon.
@herring had infraorbital malar implants with him and said the price was 13k euros.
@alfonsi had infraorbital malar, forehead, occiput and jaw angle implants with him and said the price was 20k usd.

Price seem to differ in between cases (which kinda make sense because all of them are custom implants). Anaesthesia and hospital fees seem really expensive in comparison to the price of the implants themselves tbh. I don't have his contact and never consulted with him, just know all of this by browsing here. To me, seems like a much better deal than 20k for silicone implants tbh.

PS: You only need more anterior projection, not more width. The implants would be a legit improvement on you if performed properly IMO. You already have chad tier jaw and very good eye area, only need more cheekbone projection. Also you are not 12% body fat, you are more like 18% body fat IMO.

• +1
They cant set filters for attractive faces because that doesn't exist.
They just want to be as nitpicking as possible, 5'8 is an okay height, but yeah LL would benefit him even though I'm 99,9% sure he won't get it.

The whole core behaviour of the app is a filter for attractive faces, it's built in. Hot guys get shown first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851

You look more like 15-16 % bf and for the lowest 14

You look more like 15-16 % bf and for the lowest 14
You guys were right. I was about 14%. I’m now 10-12. Here are photos.

Attachments

• 907BA57F-8A71-4741-A2B9-E6BB15BF630F.jpeg
    907BA57F-8A71-4741-A2B9-E6BB15BF630F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    888.6 KB · Views: 0