Are Zygo implants the correct procedure for me?

Hi, I've consulted with doctors and I've found that custom cheek implants are the "right" surgery for my lacking cheeks. However, they've all said i have good forward growth, but I don't have anterior projecting cheeks, i have wide zygo is what they've said. I met with Eppley, and Yarem but they both charge alot granting they're well known. Eppley was more we can do what you please, but I can't find it to spend 25k+ on a custom cheek implant and lately people haven't been liking his results. Yarem likes to be subtle when it comes to the implants, but at the same time while that's good, when you're spending 20k+ I want it to be noticeable to not just me. I met with other board certified doctors, but they often just wanted to use a cheek implant off the shelf. One doctor I found said he could possibly do custom, but then stated he couldn't after contacting the implant provider. What should I do? The doctor told me to do fillers, but I know you look good for a couple weeks and then you start to look puffy if the fillers bring in too much water.

Below are pictures of me to show my body fat and or muscular build. I'm around 5'8, 11-12% body fat, muscular.

My diet is very clean. Very minimal carbs. High in protein and veggies. I use retinal cream, moisturizer and cleanse my face daily. Work out 2 hours day w cardio.

So there really isn't much more i can do when it comes to fat loss that can be sustainable(6-10%). The picture that is not me, is what type of expectations i would like to get from surgery. Do you think this is feasible.
Bro your face is legit really good

Zygo implants wont improve your PSL and might even fuck up your Eye separation ratio

Being brutally honest you are failoed by your height, LL would be the only surgery that would take u to the next level

Bro your face is legit really good

Zygo implants wont improve your PSL and might even fuck up your Eye separation ratio

Being brutally honest you are failoed by your height, LL would be the only surgery that would take u to the next level
My height is definitely a failo. I actually paid a couple surgery consultants to analyze my face. And the issue isn’t my lateral zygos. I have very little anterior and under eye support. Rather then me judge I had others and all of them agreed subtle harmonious custom infra implants will help. I can send better photos to you, and you’d see what I mean better

if thats a normie then its over for many men. great bones especially jaw. htn atleast. i dont think implants would help in this case but I dont know that much about zygo augmentation

• Love it
Reactions: Swole bravo