are zygos the most overated facial bone feature ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Imo it depends, if you have the jaw to go with them, then they look really good, then you'll just look wierd imo.
And the ipd ofocourse
It's not me that said this.
I know, I am just Laughting at it with you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2227
this guys subpar jaw and chin are entirely overlooked by his eye area and zygos. imagine if his zygos were flat and shit like rami malek

I never said that plain zygos is a good trait and mogs prominent zygos.

The problem with Rami Malek is eyes not Zygos

MTdfArh

• +1
Malek would benefit from protruding zygos, but a better eye area would be a greater looksmax.

But hunter eyes really take away from neotony, imo it's not ideal for prettyboymaxxing.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
damn that eye area is beautiful, he still has uee but his eyes are still vertically narrow and horizontally long. What do u contributes to his eye area, is it from a prominent browridge or just alot of fat in the uee region?

also where can i find his frontal pics/vid

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg
But hunter eyes really take away from neotony, imo it's not ideal for prettyboymaxxing.
Cope
fuck his eyes are beautiful, i winder what he'd look with a custom wraparound jaw implant.
I see a South Asian who has better zygos and eye area every day. He works at a store I visit during lunch. These attractive facial traits aren't nearly as rare in South Asians as you are led to believe by most of this site's user base.

• +1
Good zygos support the facial tissue and keep your face from having a melting droopy look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 1751
Cope. Zygos are what give a male model look. Ask any photographer out there and he'll tell you how he struggles with lighting to get good zygo shading.
Good zygos support the facial tissue and keep your face from having a melting droopy look.
Also good undereye support too

Arent good zygos needed for hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yes they are overrated. It can help you distinguish from other guys, however its not a must to have. Its nice if you have it and if not, nobody cares. It wont affect your facial harmony, its a nice add-on feature.
Cope. Zygos are what give a male model look. Ask any photographer out there and he'll tell you how he struggles with lighting to get good zygo shading.

Also good undereye support too

Only matters for 3/4 shootings