Arm pits or feet?

Verdams mum

Verdams mum

DNR PTR
Joined
May 30, 2026
Posts
682
Reputation
638
Like white painted toes T1 feet or like smooth Stacy armpit sweaty but like not overly smelly and the arm pit is pale
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pony, Mogmo, pleasevanity and 2 others
feet
 
  • +1
Reactions: shortmanlett and Mogmo
I like armpits but not sweaty and no hair. Feet I don’t care for very much usually, maybe if they were really cute
 
Thinking outside the box love to see it, not an option tho 1 or the other bhai
a man of good taste but idk if I could pass up on Stacy pits tho
larping heterosexuality
lmao bros sniping that shit
I like armpits but not sweaty and no hair. Feet I don’t care for very much usually, maybe if they were really cute
yeah I’m talking like laser hair removal pale sweaty only slight odour pits
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist, pleasevanity and mxl4chi1

Similar threads

cursedbybones
Replies
11
Views
44
xevuxia
xevuxia
Crimx991
Replies
13
Views
150
Crimx991
Crimx991
pleasevanity
Whitepill I love feet
Replies
3
Views
60
mangotimer
mangotimer
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
47
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
cannibaloid
Replies
67
Views
401
cannibaloid
cannibaloid

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top