Arnold Schwarzenegger is the perfect male figure

Incoming chad

Incoming chad

Iron
first of all, no homo.
I think we all should try to max as close as we can to Arnold. Simply because his genetics are perfect. He has a good height of 6’2”, perfect body, great facial structure, dark tanned skin ( in his Olympia days ), full head of hair, also he’s an alpha and at the same time has a great personality. Really all of us should be trying to look like him imo.
04ECA0A9 B27B 48A8 B4CE 02B52B20C614
04ECA0A9 B27B 48A8 B4CE 02B52B20C614

You can see his jawline, cheekbones, and eyes make him look dominant as fuck.
B9559AFD 16D1 48A6 BD35 332E9063DDDD

And this masterpiece.

In conclusion, get taller if you’re still a teen, have a bodybuilder’s lifestyle, take steroids, get tanned, mew for better facial structure, use castor oil on your eyebrows to make hem grow thicker and longer on the outsides, bone smash cheekbones to make them grow( be careful with this though), make sure you aren’t losing your hair (which is not that hard tbh) and have a strong, commanding voice with excelling confidence. Guaranteed pussy.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Cope
Apart from mewing and growing taller then roiding nothing you said was legit

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, TheChosenChad, toptearmm and 1 other person
+ make sure your white

i agree with the first part but then you recommended taking steroids as a teenager and bonesmashing, now I want to jump out of my window

thanks op

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Chadelite
first be born with prefect genetics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Life-Fuel-Seeker, LowTierNormie, BigBoy and 1 other person
first of all, no homo.
I think we all should try to max as close as we can to Arnold. Simply because his genetics are perfect. He has a good height of 6’2”, perfect body, great facial structure, dark tanned skin ( in his Olympia days ), full head of hair, also he’s an alpha and at the same time has a great personality. Really all of us should be trying to look like him imo.
View attachment 101888View attachment 101888
View attachment 101889
And this masterpiece.

In conclusion, get taller if you’re still a teen, have a bodybuilder’s lifestyle, take steroids, get tanned, mew for better facial structure, use castor oil on your eyebrows to make hem grow thicker and longer on the outsides, bone smash cheekbones to make them grow( be careful with this though), make sure you aren’t losing your hair (which is not that hard tbh) and have a strong, commanding voice with excelling confidence. Guaranteed pussy.

the sideprofile pics are literally from a 3d programm

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Chadelite
H
first of all, no homo.
View attachment 101888View attachment 101888
View attachment 101889
And this masterpiece.

He is good, not great, his height could improve to 6ft 5 His face is good, not chad level, His gonial angle looks off. But everyone knows this guy so he is lucky. Not only that, he is self made, he did bodybuildign and worked and learnt about entrepeneuring.

You can't cheat genetics

H

He is good, not great, his height could improve to 6ft 5 His face is good, not chad level, His gonial angle looks off. But everyone knows this guy so he is lucky. Not only that, he is self made, he did bodybuildign and worked and learnt about entrepeneuring.
Wtf not chad face? Jfl

in his prime, his chest muscle insertion, Ribcage and shouldwr width were god like and the best of the world

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Chadelite
he has a manly face as well

Forget about other people you bunch of apes.
You can't change genetics. Focus on fixing yourself, and not trying to look like someone else. It is beyond imposible

Wtf not chad face? Jfl

Lmao don’t listen to people like this

When I start hearing shit like Arnold’s gonial angle looks off so he’s not great I cringe

This man is indeed an example for all of us.
Especially mentally.
I would nonetheless never take roids.