Aromasin in liquid form

S

soontoaccend

Bronze
As i soon approach the day i start my peptide cycle, i was planning on taking aromasin in pills.

Instead i got a freaking bottle of liquid
D017DD01 ABFE 4675 A466 6B58BD1A719C

How do i dose this? And how to i take this, inject or drink? (probably former)

• JFL
Reactions: chadcel;
I opened the bottle and theres a small hole, I definitely need to inject this fuck. I was hoping not to inject so many things

who the fuck injects aromasin

I highly doubt it nigga

Send the bottle opened

Kek why did you buy this without looking to see wtf you're buying

Kek why did you buy this without looking to see wtf you're buying
It had 0 pictures, just a picture of the test report. It says oral so i think its drinking

Koon nobody injects aromasin look how many mg/ml it 35mg/ml take half a ml for 17mg if I'm not mistaken

Koon nobody injects aromasin look how many mg/ml it 35mg/ml take half a ml for 17mg if I'm not mistaken
Drink it right? I hope it doesnt taste like shit. Whats the best way to consume it i heard to take it with peanut butter.

Like 4 eggs should suffice but don't fret take whens it's convient and consistent.The taste might be okish it probably dissolved in ethanol but don't know if aromasin it self has taste

Yeah drink it half a MiliLiter you know what that is right

Yeah drink it half a MiliLiter you know what that is right
Im starting off with a fifth of a mililiter so im only doing abiut 7 mg.
Like 4 eggs should suffice but don't fret take whens it's convient and consistent.The taste might be okish it probably dissolved in ethanol but don't know if aromasin it self has taste
Ethanol? I dont do ethanol for religious reasons ill probably contact them and make sure. Other than that, you’re telling me eat my fats. Thanks for that

How was it? You drink it right?

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali