Aromasin nuked my hair completely

D

Deleted member 28722

5’10 pill also destroyed me
Yo. Aromasin nuked my hair completely literally it’s Norwood 2.5 now and extreme crown thinning. What to do? I can’t seem to find topical fin anywhere without it being a Minox mix. I’m 17. Should I just take fin? Help.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, zeshama, the_explorer and 5 others
shave ur head

you can still rock buzz cuts/ or bald

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, zeshama, BowlCutMogger and 8 others

Attachments

• 1D7229B7-C7AC-4582-A4B4-A268E8302F7F.jpeg
    1D7229B7-C7AC-4582-A4B4-A268E8302F7F.jpeg
    360 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Latens Deitas, PolishBateman, Deleted member 29651 and 1 other person
no regrow since you hopped off?
Nah. 0. I’ve been on for 1.5 months or so now of aromasin. My e2 didn’t even get drastically low on it. It was the insane test and dht increase my dht was 77 on aromasin

• So Sad
Reactions: shortcel88
@Gaygymmaxx

Nah. 0. I’ve been on for 1.5 months or so now of aromasin. My e2 didn’t even get drastically low on it. It was the insane test and dht increase my dht was 77 on aromasin
Been on asin for more than half of year. Also do have DHT in that levels. Fortunately no hairloss that I noticed but I had shit high hairline in first place. Will unironically kms if I start balding

Yo. Aromasin nuked my hair completely literally it’s Norwood 2.5 now and extreme crown thinning. What to do? I can’t seem to find topical fin anywhere without it being a Minox mix. I’m 17. Should I just take fin? Help.
Bro stop making this fake ass threads

Been on asin for more than half of year. Also do have DHT in that levels. Fortunately no hairloss that I noticed but I had shit high hairline in first place. Will unironically kms if I start balding
What’s your dose,

Happened to me too get on fin and oral minox for the next 3 months it will sort it out

Happened to me too get on fin and oral minox for the next 3 months it will sort it out
Also should I take oral fin at 17. How old are you? And was ur hair loss asin induced? Help a brother out yo

Yeah went back to normal
What did u do man? Seriously without hair I look like an actual subhuman which I already am and I don’t need to look any worse

Also should I take oral fin at 17. How old are you? And was ur hair loss asin induced? Help a brother out yo
Na don't take fin at 17 just go with minox and dermarolling or if not that then oral minox .

Suifuel

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Na don't take fin at 17 just go with minox and dermarolling or if not that then oral minox .
What was your hair loss caused by. I’ll do oral Minox

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
More sides though and I need androgens arghhhh idk if I have the hairloss gene fucking hell
Asin increases dht by 150%. Anyone who takes it so gonna lose hair if you have a dick lmao

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • +1
Asin increases dht by 150%. Anyone who takes it so gonna lose hair if you have a dick lmao
R u sure thats true its by that much? Many people have taken it and haven't experienced hairloss though

Give up and wear wigs for life

Take DIM
natural aromisan inhibiter found in broccoli cauliflower etc

R u sure thats true its by that much? Many people have taken it and haven't experienced hairloss though
Yes. And everyone experiences hair loss from high dht mpmd has a good video on it. It’s not possible not too, you just don’t notice it until it’s too late. It’s not what you think, I’d it DHT levels and test levels are high enough you will always lose hair

• +1
Yes. And everyone experiences hair loss from high dht mpmd has a good video on it. It’s not possible not too, you just don’t notice it until it’s too late. It’s not what you think, I’d it DHT levels and test levels are high enough you will always lose hair
So those who took it but didn't lose hair just increased its chance its later on?

So those who took it but didn't lose hair just increased its chance its later on?
No they do lose hair. Bro it caused androgenic aloepacia in 30% of women who took the drug dumb fuck. What do you think it’ll do to men? It’s a dht derrivitive. 80% of men are susceptible to hair loss

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, Meister! and Napoleon1800
No they do lose hair. Bro it caused androgenic aloepacia in 30% of women who took the drug dumb fuck. What do you think it’ll do to men? It’s a dht derrivitive. 80% of men are susceptible to hair loss
Nigga on this very forum multiple people used it and didn't experience hairloss

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
I’m telling you most likely they did they jus didn’t notice it. 💀 like I said Derek on MPMD has a video on all the studies done, and his experiences on 100s of steorids. Asin doesn’t just rape your DHT, it rapes your FREE TEST LEVELS, not your total serum.

ova, fin will stop your growth.

Gotta rock the bald head until you end puberty and hop on fin

Asin literally converts to a highly angrogenic compound and it continues to build up, it goes systemic. 30% of women got androgenic related hair loss in a clinical trial, 15% got androgenic loss on arimidex, that’s a noticeable difference. If it causes this much hair loss in females, what do you think it does to a male?

• +1
Asin literally converts to a highly angrogenic compound and it continues to build up, it goes systemic. 30% of women got androgenic related hair loss in a clinical trial, 15% got androgenic loss on arimidex, that’s a noticeable difference. If it causes this much hair loss in females, what do you think it does to a male?
So r u saying @Gaygymmaxx who take asin lost hair but didn't notice it

So r u saying @Gaygymmaxx who take asin lost hair but didn't notice it
It speeds up MPB. Meaning it’s thins and thins the hairs until eventually they are so thin the hairs just break off and continue dying, your hair follicles don’t just die instantly, they continue getting thinner and thinner and thinner due to the dht and test, basically, if you are a man. You will lose hair lmao. So likely some of his hair thinned out but he didn’t lose it. Also he’s on minoxidil and he’s been on it for awhile

• +1
It speeds up MPB. Meaning it’s thins and thins the hairs until eventually they are so thin the hairs just break off and continue dying, your hair follicles don’t just die instantly, they continue getting thinner and thinner and thinner due to the dht and test, basically, if you are a man. You will lose hair lmao. So likely some of his hair thinned out but he didn’t lose it. Also he’s on minoxidil and he’s been on it for awhile
Thats literally what i said jfl it speeds up mpb. So if u use fin or ru or minox u should be fine?

Thats literally what i said jfl it speeds up mpb. So if u use fin or ru or minox u should be fine?
RU would be perfect for aromasin because not only would it protect against the DHT but it will also protect against the free test

• +1
RU would be perfect for aromasin because not only would it protect against the DHT but it will also protect against the free test
And it's topical as well correct? Because then aromasin's androgenic effects can work on the rest of the body

And it's topical as well correct? Because then aromasin's androgenic effects can work on the rest of the body
No it still goes systemic and aromasin isn’t even strong enough anyways to promote any growth lmao

• +1
No it still goes systemic and aromasin isn’t even strong enough anyways to promote any growth lmao
But didn't u say it raises dht by %150?

But didn't u say it raises dht by %150?
Yes but that’s not strong enough by itself to enhance anything ur thinking lmao. U need actual roids for that bucko. Osie talked to me about it. It’s not sh!t. Your not going to get any androgenic effects from aromasin besides hair loss or more facial hair

• +1
Yes but that’s not strong enough by itself to enhance anything ur thinking lmao. U need actual roids for that bucko. Osie talked to me about it. It’s not sh!t. Your not going to get any androgenic effects from aromasin besides hair loss or more facial hair
I see. And did u say aromasin being easier on joints and lipids isn't true?

Ask a doctor and use minox 2x a day, most likely you wont need fin if your DHT level stabilises in a few months. Contrary to your belief, at this age fin is more dangerous than topical min.

Min wont fuck with your hormones, since your hair is still there but thinned it will bring them back

if your hair arent sensitive to androgens you wont thin out, but if u take asin again when you're 40 you'll lose whatever hair you have

• +1