moggr2009

moggr2009

high iq
current stack:

Aromasin 12.5mg eod with lunch

Nightly:
-4mg Extended Release Melatonin 1 hour before bed
-0.2mg clonidine 30-40 mins before bed for adhd n stuff
-2g L-Arginine 30mins before bed (clonidine + arginine increases hgh by quite a bit)
-50mg meclozine 30mins before bed
200 mcg intranasal ghrp-2 (400mcg but only about 200mcg active due to 50% nasal bioavailibility) at bedtime
12.5mg Mk677 at bedtime

also taking 100mcg intranasal ghrp-2 (200mcg but halved due to 50% bioavailibility) at lunchtime

supps: berberine, calcium, glucosamine and chondroitin

height: 5'11.5 measured at doctors which would have not been possible naturally due to my predicted height being 5'10 or something

not taking risperidone (just for a short bit due to unrelated shit with insurance)

aromasin saved my life because it made my acne go away, made me gain muscle faster, and I look visibly more masculine then when I started

btw I do credit most of the height growth to ghrp-2
for the record: i was 5'9.5 in AUGUST so 2 inches in 2 months I say thats a sucess.
And I probably will start using hgh at 16 so idk

btw ghrp-2 is a really good nootropic aswell makes me feel super good.

gonna make some high effort threads soon abt height and shit soon so stay tuned ig.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Fusionxz, halloweed and 5 others
how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: aber
Drop the sources

• +1
Reactions: uN01, cadee, SavageAstronaut and 1 other person
Where do you get ur supps

• +1
Reactions: aber
If your naturally predicted height was 5'10, then 5'11.5 is still within reason. Most doctors won't be able to predict height to the inch accurately.

• +1
Reactions: SavageAstronaut and aber
15 and 8 months or somethign
This is the entire problem with heightmaxxing, all the results are from people at the age where you are likely, not just possible, to grow taller. You cannot distinguish whether the stuff you took did anything...

• +1
Reactions: watah, Aloft, tombradylover and 3 others
If your naturally predicted height was 5'10, then 5'11.5 is still within reason. Most doctors won't be able to predict height to the inch accurately.
that is true, i guess for now time will tell, but 2 inches in 2 months is certainly abnormal especially for me since i was BARELY growing.
ill update, if the trend continues it is very well implied my stack did something

Where do you get ur supps
amazon

I feel like shit do not increase ur ai dosage

• +1
Reactions: moggr2009
current stack:

Nightly:
-2g L-Arginine 30mins before bed (clonidine + arginine increases hgh by quite a bit)
200 mcg intranasal ghrp-2 (400mcg but only about 200mcg active due to 50% nasal bioavailibility) at bedtime
12.5mg Mk677 at bedtime

also taking 100mcg intranasal ghrp-2 (200mcg but halved due to 50% bioavailibility) at lunchtime

height: 5'11.5 measured at doctors which would have not been possible naturally due to my predicted height being 5'10 or something

not taking risperidone (just for a short bit due to unrelated shit with insurance)

aromasin saved my life because it made my acne go away, made me gain muscle faster, and I look visibly more masculine then when I started

for the record: i was 5'9.5 in AUGUST so 2 inches in 2 months I say thats a sucess.

gonna make some high effort threads soon abt height and shit soon so stay tuned ig.
Where’d you get the aromasin?

• +1
High iq for a 09 IMO better than the the TikTok humor subhumans at my school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, sportsmogger and moggr2009
current stack:

Nightly:
12.5mg Mk677 at bedtime

risperidal? nigga are you crazy

• +1
slightly bipolar but im neurotypicalmaxxing
ahhh mentalcel i heard in some rare cases taking alot of LSD + psilocybin mushrooms can cure it

• +1
ahhh mentalcel i heard in some rare cases taking alot of LSD + psilocybin mushrooms can cure it
ive actually read a lot about that, might try that in a couple of years

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
That's commendable. I was going to use a similar kit, but I'm going to use less meds since half of your supplements are useless (I think so). The GHRP-2 idea isn't bad, but where did you get it from? I'm 16 y o.

@me when your 6’3 or this is all cope

That's commendable. I was going to use a similar kit, but I'm going to use less meds since half of your supplements are useless (I think so). The GHRP-2 idea isn't bad, but where did you get it from? I'm 16 y o.
Also, aren't you afraid of insulin or sugar spikes? How is your health during the intake?

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
the supplements are required because synergization and just overall potentiation
clonidine + arginine is litterally used for gh stimulation tests,
berberine is so you can lower the risk of diabetes

Also, aren't you afraid of insulin or sugar spikes? How is your health during the intake?
i eat a low sugar diet and use berberine which lowers blood sugar, i usually just feel lethargic and my hands tingle sometimes when i sleep.
GHRP-2 idea isn't bad, but where did you get it from? I'm 16 y o.
dm me for sources

the supplements are required because synergization and just overall potentiation
clonidine + arginine is litterally used for gh stimulation tests,
berberine is so you can lower the risk of diabetes

i eat a low sugar diet and use berberine which lowers blood sugar, i usually just feel lethargic and my hands tingle sometimes when i sleep.

dm me for sources
HOW DO I DO THIS. I CAN'T FIND PRIVATE MESSAGES AND I'M REALLY ANNOYED ABOUT IT

HOW DO I DO THIS. I CAN'T FIND PRIVATE MESSAGES AND I'M REALLY ANNOYED ABOUT IT
click on my pfp to go to my profile and click either start chat or start convo, i sent you one

current stack:

Nightly:
12.5mg Mk677 at bedtime

Whats ur birth weight

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
3.75kg, i was born skinny and tall according to my mom, why does it matter
u were suppose to be tall anyways bro

cuz ur birth weight above average

• +1
Reactions: moggr2009 and watah