Arranged marriage is so legit

S

ScreaM

Platinum
Feels bad knowing that in previous times I could have just got my family to hook me up with a Stacy tier wife, this would give truecels the motivation to live life and contribute to society.

arranged marriage is the only legit way to balance and counter female hypergamy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Gad, Dorado and 8 others
Feels bad knowing that in previous times I could have just got my family to hook me up with a Stacy tier wife, this would give truecels the motivation to live life and contribute to society.

arranged marriage is the only good balance to counter female hypergamy.
I am gonna get 4 virgin stacies through arrange marriage soon:chad:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14561, ScreaM and 3 others
@subhuman incel will marry roastie with kids after hix bimax and infraortbital implants. Good for him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15099, gamma and 4 others
Ideal

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
Stacy tier wife
Most Stacies ended up in harems. You would end up with a busted Becky who would get fat and saggy after one kid. She would still control the sex despite marital rape being legal and you wouldn't be able to divorce her after she starts acting out.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8853, Deleted member 14561 and 2 others
Most Stacies ended up in harems. You would end up with a busted Becky who would get fat and saggy after one kid. She would still control the sex despite marital rape being legal and you wouldn't be able to divorce her after she starts acting out.
ur talking nonsense lol

most stacies end up in harems? Proof?

it’s mostly bang average foids and ugly recessed foids who end up in harems getting pumped and dumped.

you clearly watch too many movies :soy::soy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 14561
ur talking nonsense lol

it’s mostly bang average foids and ugly recessed foids who end up in harems getting pumped and dumped.

Stacies are 0.3% of the female population. Do the math.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 14561
mind blowing theory

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 5786
Where did you even get that 0.3% from? :lul::lul::lul:
Normie/Becky: 50th percentile
HTN/HTB: 84th percentile (1/6.3) (1 SD)
Chadlite/Stacylite: 98th percentile (1/44) (2 SD)
Chad/Stacy: 99.7th percentile (1/740.8) (3 SD)
GigaChad/GigaStacy: 99.997th percentile (1/31,574.4) (4 SD)

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Normie/Becky: 50th percentile
HTN/HTB: 84th percentile (1/6.3) (1 SD)
Chadlite/Stacylite: 98th percentile (1/44) (2 SD)
Chad/Stacy: 99.7th percentile (1/740.8) (3 SD)
GigaChad/GigaStacy: 99.997th percentile (1/31,574.4) (4 SD)
How old are you man?

I live in a place where arranged marriages are the norm, and trust me they are terrible.
I could have just got my family to hook me up with a Stacy tier wife
wherever you go, good-looking women are limited and not everyone can have them.
even in countries with arranged marriages good looking women end up with the most desired men that have the most options.
what makes a man desirable is a little different here, your money and social status matter more than it does in the west but still the biggest factor is your looks, that what will make a woman wet for you, not your stable job and respectable family.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306
@subhuman incel will marry roastie with kids after hix bimax and infraortbital implants. Good for him
i wish, probably wont even be good enough for that :pepefrown:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Arranged marriage is a scam in the west.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15306 and 1 other person
Stacies are 0.3% of the female population. Do the math.
I used to think my oneitis was a stacylite but under all those layers of makeup she's just a 5/10 becky lmao.

ur talking nonsense lol

Dumbass. You think ugly foids end up in harems? If a guy is top tier enough to have a harem of his own, do you really think he will settle for ugly women?

Most stacies ended up in some aristocrat’s harem. As per usual average man was left with scraps. Instead of being cucked by chad, you’d get cucked by some rich high status dude

Dumbass. You think ugly foids end up in harems? If a guy is top tier enough to have a harem of his own, do you really think he will settle for ugly women?

Most stacies ended up in some aristocrat’s harem. As per usual average man was left with scraps. Instead of being cucked by chad, you’d get cucked by some rich high status dude
Makes sense. In a time where men were valued for being men not just good looking dolls

• +1
Reactions: Dorado
do you really think he will settle for ugly women?
who said they "settle" for ugly women? but chads fuck ugly women all the time, just look at the chads on this site for example like amnesia..

learn how to read

who said they "settle" for ugly women? but chads fuck ugly women all the time, just look at the chads on this site for example like amnesia..

learn how to read
I thought we were talking about a society in which arranged marriage was the norm? Why are you bringing up hook ups?

I thought we were talking about a society in which arranged marriage was the norm? Why are you bringing up hook ups?
even in a society which arranged marriage is the norm why would chad get all the stacies???

you said yourself aristocrats had stacies but aristocrat doesn't = chad. Any incel could have been one.

harems don't exist like what you're saying, this is real life not fucking anime.

even in a society which arranged marriage is the norm why would chad get all the stacies???
It’s not necessarily chads, it’s the high value males of the society

you said yourself aristocrats had stacies but aristocrat doesn't = chad. Any incel could have been one.

Yeah, the point is that only a subset of superior men will get most attractive women. Whether they are superior for being better looking or for being richer, the average man is still eating dirt in comparison to them.

harems don't exist like what you're saying, this is real life not fucking anime.

In Islam, a man is allowed to have a maximum of 4 wives.

Who do you think are these men who are marrying more than one wife? The most powerful men in the society. For every man that had 4 wives, 3 men were left with nothing. Incels would still exist. It just wouldn’t be a looks based system.

It goes without saying that these rich and powerful men weren’t adding ugly women to their harem. Most stacies were going to end up in some aristocrat’s harem.