Arranged Marriage simply needs to f**king end in curry culture.

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

Face > Body
The amount of attractive curry women I have seen in UK with creepy uncle is unreal (DM me for examples).
Why are they marrying these creepy uncles? They probably studied at Oxbridge-London triangle or STEM degree from a Russel Group and work in finance/banks/consultancy + some are here in UK from long time and probably own a business. They have insane money.

Now, you might think the guy is lucky and it actually favours incel. Think again these girls are not innocent - they have been with multiple guys already and at the end of the day what does the incel get? Nothing but used up bitch. The worst thing are the parents of the girls - they won’t let her marry the guy that she was into. Why? He is poor and probably works as a delivery driver and warehouse job.

Just to give an example of my cousin who was with three guys - first one worked as a butcher, second one worked as warehouse operative, third one as a customer assistant. Her mom will not let marry any of the above - simply because of low status and poor. All three mogged the guy facially who my cousin ended up marrying. Just type ‘Jethalal’ face to see what type of guy she married.

Important Conclusion: This culture simply needs to end - it doesn’t benefit either party. The guy may think he secured a ’Stacy’ but in reality the girl is there for money and she would always have memory of her previous boyfriends. In addition, most british curry women don’t bring anything to your table.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M, horizontallytall, 11gaijin and 3 others
Why did you censor f**k. It’s not like your thread would be hidden or auto removed :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, House Lannister, ballskin and 4 others
Also it continues to propagate bad genes. Arranged marriages almost guarantees everyone gets a mate to have offspring with, even if they are ugly. Since curries have been arrange marrying for thousands of years at this point, bad genes are so deeply rooted into the curry gene pool, that simply getting rid of them and relying on love marriages wont fix anything, atleast, not for a very, VERY long time. There is over 1 billion curries alive, relying on love marriages to change curry looks overnight is a fantasy, and it definitely wont happen after a few generations either. You need straight up eugenics for curries, and forbid anyone from breeding that is darker than lightbrown, and not atleast a 6/10 in looks, for atleast 4-5 generations straight.

• +1
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M, Chadeep, 11gaijin and 6 others
The amount of attractive curry women I have seen in UK with creepy uncle is unreal (DM me for examples).
Why are they marrying these creepy uncles? They probably studied at Oxbridge-London triangle or STEM degree from a Russel Group and work in finance/banks/consultancy + some are here in UK from long time and probably own a business. They have insane money.

Now, you might think the guy is lucky and it actually favours incel. Think again these girls are not innocent - they have been with multiple guys already and at the end of the day what does the incel get? Nothing but used up bitch. The worst thing are the parents of the girls - they won’t let her marry the guy that she was into. Why? He is poor and probably works as a delivery driver and warehouse job.

Just to give an example of my cousin who was with three guys - first one worked as a butcher, second one worked as warehouse operative, third one as a customer assistant. Her mom will not let marry any of the above - simply because of low status and poor. All three mogged the guy facially who my cousin ended up marrying. Just type ‘Jethalal’ face to see what type of guy she married.

Important Conclusion: This culture simply needs to end - it doesn’t benefit either party. The guy may think he secured a ’Stacy’ but in reality the girl is there for money and she would always have memory of her previous boyfriends. In addition, most british curry women don’t bring anything to your table.
water leaving GIF

This forum seriously needs some fresh ideas

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ballskin, currylightskin and 1 other person
Also it continues to propagate bad genes. Arranged marriages almost guarantees everyone gets a mate to have offspring with, even if they are ugly. Since curries have been arrange marrying for thousands of years at this point, bad genes are so deeply rooted into the curry gene pool, that simply getting rid of them and relying on love marriages wont fix anything, atleast, not for a very, VERY long time. There is over 1 billion curries alive, relying on love marriages to change curry looks overnight is a fantasy, and it definitely wont happen after a few generations either. You need straight up eugenics for curries, and forbid anyone from breeding that is darker than lightbrown, and not atleast a 6/10 in looks, for atleast 4-5 generations straight.
Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and currylightskin
My Jewish parents were arranged

poor curries have one and only option and that is arranged marriage, you can't blame them for being brown and unattractive.

Idk why even western marriage is a thing to begin with tbh
Basically signing a contract to fuck yourself

"If the woman wants the kids she will get then
If the woman says you abused her you did
If the woman wants half your assets she gets them
If the woman beats you, she'll just say it was self defense and you go to jail
Not only half your assets but she can claim half your income as well, if you make around 80-100k yearly they'll be glad to grant them 50k in child support

Sign here __________ "

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 20679, Chadeep and 6 others

stfu

Nah

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

For the girl

Its a mix of oofy doofy / betabux.

He will give her the social validation of being married which she desperately needs in this community.

He will work and pay for her lifestyle, while she can go parttime and kick back.

He won't argue with her and will basically let her steamroll him.

For the guy
He can't get any sex through apps or short term situations. So is desperate.

He gets social validation of not being incel.

Gets her used up pussy, when she feels like it.

Arranged marriage has already become more like "Halal" dating with the advent of the apps.

But just as with whites gender relations and marriage rates are on the decline.
Girls are not looking to get married untill late 20s and not uncommon to find muslim girls in early or mid 30s unmarried.

Guys are becoming more redpilled and anti-marriage opinions are much more common in younger generation.

Most muslim guys in their 30s i know are unmarried. The ones who got married were fresh and couldn't get girls in the open market so they got a girl from back home or they were rediscovering islam after being roadman in earlier life.

Why is this upsetting you. Are you afraid that stemcels will snatch the pussy away from you? :lul:

Then how do you think 5’1 curries r gonna get laid nigga

Yup really. Man we are fucked and i live in india too so even more fucked

Currys should have never adopted the subhuman boiled vegetable diet and allowed the manlets to breed