Arrogant Tinder bio -- worth trying?

D

Deleted member 10782

Silver
My current bio is safe and lighthearted:
Not as much of a douchebag as my shirtless photos might suggest. (Swipe left if you're not in London.)

I'm not having much success lately and want to switch things up a bit. What do you think about going full arrogant/entitled mode? This is what I was thinking of:
Looking for something real.

⬅️ Swipe left if any of these applies:
- You are not in London
- You're just looking to chat and not to meet
- You weigh more than 50kg

Cringe?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, SteveRogers, Deleted member 3771 and 7 others
Unless Chad yes super cringe

I'm not having much success lately and want to switch things up a bit. What do you think about going full arrogant/entitled mode? This is what I was thinking of:

Cringe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, joeveniro, Deleted member 12146 and 9 others
Will you post the arrogant bio?

>more than 50kg swipe left
Tinder has a minimum age of 18 bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 10602, mogstar and 4 others
Will you post the arrogant bio?
Looking for something real.

⬅️ Swipe left if any of these applies:
- You are not in London
- You're just looking to chat and not to meet
- You weigh more than 50kg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah and CommonFag
This forum attracts some weird ass mfs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 10602, joeveniro and 5 others
Change that to 70kg and youre ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

Cringe?
nah u retarded af if foids are tall like 1,70-1,75m they weigh more than 50 and still look good

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
60kg. But still is it a good idea to use that bio?
Bro there are hot girls weighing more than 60kg. What kind of girls are you seeing

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Deleted member 10516
60kg. But still is it a good idea to use that bio?
yes.weird thing with the weight but it's not arrogant just straight to the point cant see why not

Brutal Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

then just dont include weight.It's like those 200 pounds foids wanting a man 6ft3 and above

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and CommonFag
Bro there are hot girls weighing more than 60kg. What kind of girls are you seeing
Bruh I'm 5'6" and weigh 70kg, relatively lean but still have a bit of fat on me. And I got good muscle.
A chick that's my height or shorter is going to be a fat fuck at 70kg

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag

then just dont include weight.It's like those 200 pounds foids wanting a man 6ft3 and above
That's why I said "arrogant". I could also add my height and say something like
- If you have a problem with me being 5'7"
as one of the points

That's why I said "arrogant". I could also add my height and say something like
- If you have a problem with me being 5'7"
as one of the points
ah no that's a death sentence for you unless model tier face

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag

I've fucked my fair share of fatties... Most fatties I've fucked had pictures where they looked decent/a bit curvy, and then IRL they're like 10kg fatter no joke. I hate it

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Julian, CommonFag and 2 others
ah no that's a death sentence for you unless model tier face
Well what's the point... if the girl comes over and she sees I'm 5'6" she's not going to fuck me anyway, is she

I've fucked my fair share of fatties... Most fatties I've fucked had pictures where they looked decent/a bit curvy, and then IRL they're like 10kg fatter no joke. I hate it
ye, it's the brutal state of dating 2021, LDN is also big man fuck up ting

Well what's the point... if the girl comes over and she sees I'm 5'6" she's not going to fuck me anyway, is she
just get some lifts or something and claim at least 175 or smth

I weigh 70kg. My ex was 46kg. A plate I'm seeing rn is 43kg.
I could punch you out of existence then
I'm 109 kg and can deliver a punch of at least 20kg of raw power jfl

Should I just rope or get leg lengthening then? I'm starting to obsess over LL
nah dont ever fking rope, life in 2021 is full of copes just get LL and lifts asap

nah dont ever fking rope, life in 2021 is full of copes just get LL and lifts asap
shit is brutal brutal tbh I am 190, always in my AF1s like 193 or smth and was oblivious to this height preference bs I could not even believe it when I heard it first

I would get LL but I'm scared of ending up crippled. I've read some horror stories and look at this thread... it seems complications are frequent

I would get LL but I'm scared of ending up crippled. I've read some horror stories and look at this thread... it seems complications are frequent

you must either risk it or die coping this is the thing with surgeries

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
depends on your face

lose bloat first

Yes try that but with 60kg and act that way irl too, you've been nice guy for so long no point to keep being nice guy when you always get ghosted anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
Chad fucks his Tinder matches before they even get to read his bio. Teracope

seeing heights written and actually seeing the heights in person is a whole different ball game for girls
they'll imagine you as a literal midget if you say you're 5'7"
but at the same time 5'7" is getting close to the extreme end of things so it might not even make a difference

anyway, redpill is cope, arrogance is going to get you nowhere unless you have a really good face, and if you have a really good face you can put your bio as "." and get laid. That being said, I wouldn't necessarily describe what you wrote as arrogance, just straightforwardness. Give it a shot who gives a fuck, if it doesn't work it doesn't work

My ideal is a 6'2 girl with huge tits and ass. There's no way she is going to be below 70kg.

Arrogant bios only work if you have chad face and/or an amazing body.

• +1
Reactions: jesuischriste
you will seem like you are hard to get and not desperate since you don’t want landewhales. Girls love this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Change the weight requirment to BMI lmao

try this "dont hate me if I dont messeage you first" it shows high value and that u typically dint msg, and it encourages the grills to msg first. Only if u look good tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Zias

Cringe?
50?? bro?? nonce vibes