Arrogant Tinder bio -- worth trying?

My current bio is safe and lighthearted:

I'm not having much success lately and want to switch things up a bit. What do you think about going full arrogant/entitled mode? This is what I was thinking of:

Cringe?
I also always hope personality and style make a big difference.
Always to be disappointed. Because looks and numbers game/effort.
Being the things that matter most for slaying

• So Sad
Reactions: far336
Over for her tbh should tell her to kill Herself ngl
Ngl, imagine being as short as her and being landwhale tier. Has no excuse to be over 40kg, tell her to get liposuction next time you tell her to get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Ngl, imagine being as short as her and being landwhale tier. Has no excuse to be over 40kg, tell her to get liposuction next time you tell her to get surgery.
Should tell her to become anorexic again

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
mayb if ur incredibly good looking but even then it wouldnt help

ah no that's a death sentence for you unless model tier face
exactly, plus claim 5'8". I've gotten away with my 6'1" claim for years, people even think I'm 6'2" but I humbly deny (cause 90% of 6 footers are 5'10-11 range, so when I only exaggerate by an inch (just less), it's super believable.

This guy is beyond autistic

exactly, plus claim 5'8". I've gotten away with my 6'1" claim for years, people even think I'm 6'2" but I humbly deny (cause 90% of 6 footers are 5'10-11 range, so when I only exaggerate by an inch (just less), it's super believable.
I'm 5'6" and claiming 5'7", I think 5'8" would be a bit too much.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Bio haven't worked for me at all. Most don't read them and if they do the potential for having negative effect outweigh the positive imo. The one I've had most success with if any is only height, like "6'2 if it matters to you🙃". Let the pictures speak for themselves and have at least one which could spark a conversation. But yeah, I guess if you aspire to meet only a specific kind of girl she could be targeted with bio, however, feels easier finding that out through straight conversation without excluding other matches.

I'm not having much success lately and want to switch things up a bit.
why? I don't use tinder but do girls read bio for real?
I mean, if you're not a chad