Article about Leonardo Di Caprios face

i think it's his compact midface
@medialcanthuscel
and the article sucks, too much bluepilled

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel
and the article sucks, too much bluepilled
What parts do you think are the most bluepilled about it? Not disagreeing just curious.
I would say compact midface + eye area. Contrary to what the article said I thought he had a decent lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 3043
What parts do you think are the most bluepilled about it? Not disagreeing just curious.
I would say compact midface + eye area. Contrary to what the article said I thought he had a decent lower third.
he has a roundedchin + jaw - and narrow, so it's feminine
I don't know how to say it but :
too much kidding for 0 explicit data : not any analysis of his MDR - with the exact ratio -, nor his FWHR, nor chin to mouth ratio. Nothing about hooded eyes/PCT/PFL/medial canthus.

etc : not a single word about the specific stuffs only known by those interested in objective beauty and blackpilled.
So overall it's a more or less joking/kidding/fun bluepilled article.

yes his eye area is good, but nothing extraordinary, his eye color haloes hard.

too much kidding for 0 explicit data : not any analysis of his MDR - with the exact ratio -, nor his FWHR, nor chin to mouth ratio. Nothing about hooded eyes/PCT/PFL/medial canthus.
In other words written for a mainstream audience that isn't going to be as knowledgeable as people here about the terminology and technical stuff.
I guess what caught my attention was idea put forth in the article about the balance of masculine and feminine features making him exceptionally attractive to women.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
In other words written for a mainstream audience that isn't going to be as knowledgeable as people here about the terminology and technical stuff.
I guess what caught my attention was idea put forth in the article about the balance of masculine and feminine features making him exceptionally attractive to women.
my english is not the best but you exactly get the point.
What you talk about is something very common and is called "maesthetic" ie a mix of prettyboy and masculine features.

But to be honest with you, for me what explains dicaprio's beauty is his harmony.

• +1
Reactions: IAmNoSaint
But to be honest with you, for me what explains dicaprio's beauty is his harmony.
yeah harmony to me seems the most difficult thing to quantify and mathematically break down, but usually you know it when you see it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yeah harmony to me seems the most difficult thing to quantify and mathematically break down, but usually you know it when you see it.
imo it's basically all the perfect ratio + full symmetry + perfect skin and hair quality at the very least.

his short midface is a falio, if he had a little taller face he would be nearly PSL 8

he has a roundedchin + jaw - and narrow, so it's feminine
I don't know how to say it but :

etc : not a single word about the specific stuffs only known by those interested in objective beauty and blackpilled.
So overall it's a more or less joking/kidding/fun bluepilled article.

yes his eye area is good, but nothing extraordinary, his eye color haloes hard.
its a website for consumers there no purpose in writing that retarded shit bc ppl dont know what they are

the article is pretty blackpilled for a normie website

Leo is overrated af imo. Prettyboy vibes when he was younger.
Good actor though.

• +1
Reactions: vHenri
Nothing in the article, too much bluepill, don't said really or explained why he is good looking, and it's not because of midface

Images 8

From lesbian girl to pussy destroyer dom, also Pitt mogs him.

Now lower his eyebrow arches, widen + straighten his nasal bridge and make his gonions wider.

Im in cellphone, but i think that it's already too good looking for changes...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
its a website for consumers there no purpose in writing that retarded shit bc ppl dont know what they are

the article is pretty blackpilled for a normie websit
Better than a lot of shit I read though. I have read stuff where psychology majors will ask a woman what she values in a partner and of course things like kindness and great personality come up first, stuff like that. JFL at someone getting a masters in psychology actually asking a woman what she wants and taking it at face value.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
Looks like something wrote by a normie without any knowledge. Leonardo doesn't have a 5head, his forehead is wide and low, because his fwhr is also wide, his forehead is good one.

• +1
My aunt doesn't think he's handsome. she says he looks like a weasel.

• +1
Nothing in the article, too much bluepill, don't said really or explained why he is good looking, and it's not because of midface

View attachment 120835

From lesbian girl to pussy destroyer dom, also Pitt mogs him.
Very good morph he looks much better after
Compact midface is a big meme
He looks like Hemsworth after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
sorey guys, just asked my girlfriend which version of leo she liked better and she still prefers the original-the one on the left.