Article encourages aging men to cope

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
1,458
Reputation
704
 
  • WTF
Reactions: pardocel
finasteride.jpg
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and oldcell
LMSmaxx or die
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
i have been coping since age 11 i was born a oldcel
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 23558
Well, idk how those CEOs cope... they can rope whatever...

But I already know how I AM GONNA COPE when im 70:
beer-bars-bangkok.jpg

:feelsohh:
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Rt-Rust1
Well, idk how those CEOs cope... they can rope whatever...

But I already know how I AM GONNA COPE when im 70:
beer-bars-bangkok.jpg

:feelsohh:
They ain't even attracted to you
 

Similar threads

Spieluhr
Replies
21
Views
98
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
1
Views
19
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
Spieluhr
Replies
0
Views
31
Spieluhr
Spieluhr
Vincent Freeman
Replies
21
Views
127
TGUN.
TGUN.
muhajudin21
Replies
25
Views
102
mr007
mr007

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top