Artificially creating a second growth spurt

if anyone's wondering I've been changing my mind about what compounds I'll be using, diferent ideas, sources costing too much etc

adter it all i found a few Chinese sources. Will be Injecting T alongside deca. a few peptides too but nothing crazy

keeping T dose low and the deca higher to avoid hairloss issues. The two work really well together. Deca itself increases IGF-1 levels so using the two together on their own should work well to increase facial masculinity.

This is more then likely not going to work but hell anything is worth a shot eh? Chad or death :feelswah:

Basically from my limited knowlage a surge of testosterone is what kickstarts a growth spurt in a tween/teen boy so I'm planning to replicate this. 10 days prior to taking the testosterone I will have started my cycle which looks like this:

CJC no dac
MK677
Huperzine A
Creatine
L-Dopa
GABA
Aromasin
Glucosamine
Chondroitin
Melatonin
Flurbiprofen
k2
Multivitamins
DHT gel
(Final dosages yet to be decided)

I'm hoping some of you here can tell me the following:
1. An in depth explanation as why there is no way in the fuck this will work.
2. Any other horomones that surge with testosterone and induce the growth spurt
3. Confirm that a single shot of testosterone (or more likely prohoromones) is not enough to shut down my testosterone and I won't need PCT.

I took most of this at age 17 and grew ~1.5 inches by 18. However could've been genetics cuz my dad was a late bloomer. Try to find a somatostatin inhibitor (huperzine a either isnt one or is a very weak one) to make the MK and CJC more effective.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
This is more then likely not going to work but hell anything is worth a shot eh? Chad or death :feelswah:

Basically from my limited knowlage a surge of testosterone is what kickstarts a growth spurt in a tween/teen boy so I'm planning to replicate this. 10 days prior to taking the testosterone I will have started my cycle which looks like this:

CJC no dac
MK677
Huperzine A
Creatine
L-Dopa
GABA
Aromasin
Glucosamine
Chondroitin
Melatonin
Flurbiprofen
k2
Multivitamins
DHT gel
(Final dosages yet to be decided)

I'm hoping some of you here can tell me the following:
1. An in depth explanation as why there is no way in the fuck this will work.
2. Any other horomones that surge with testosterone and induce the growth spurt
3. Confirm that a single shot of testosterone (or more likely prohoromones) is not enough to shut down my testosterone and I won't need PCT.
If you can give me the dosage I can run this since I'm a teen

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Alibaba69 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
my penis is 3 inches
i'm so poor
i wish i was asian
you mad bro? fucking simp can't even get a white girl cuz you're poor and a nigger
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit panamacel kys nigger

you mad bro? fucking simp can't even get a white girl cuz you're poor and a nigger
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit panamacel kys nigger
You absolute retard you are the epitome of a simp. You use money to get girls like the betabuxx you are. That is your only option. Keep throwing money at gold-diggers in hopes of them spreading their legs for a ricecel like you

• Ugh..
Reactions: Alibaba69
i orbit chinks because it makes me REALLY insecure to see a rice with a GIRLFRIEND
it makes all my coping go out the window
you're still orbiting me what a kike

I WANT GIRLFRIEND
ASIANS WITH GIRLS MAKE ME RAGEEE HOW CAN A CHINK REPRODUCE HOW IS THERE 4 BILLION ASIANS IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!
gtfo of my dms simps quit orbiting me

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kingkellz
Did you take this and was there any effect?

You need both igf1 and gh . Aromasin will work as test boost because it’s the only Androgenic ai.
Wait doesnt arimidex increase t also ? It's the only thing I can find in this shitty county

don't do flubriprofen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200226_172138.jpg
    Screenshot_20200226_172138.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 34
You've been taking these for 5 months and no growth? whatd i say bruh

Fuck height how do I grow facial bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
don't do flubriprofen.
What a scammer
He thinks the COX2 will give us PGE2 or any other of the useful ones?
Most will be converted to PGD2 which is useless and also associated with senescense to everything