Arvid 6PSL mogger

Elias

Elias

He mogs amnesia, face wise, even at 16. Remember arvid has had no surgeries and Amnesia has. Amnesia at 16 wouldve been mogged to the circus and back by Arvid.

69CE7129 B495 4D98 95D4 3BD4A8731623

Here we can see his strong ideal browridge. ideal straight nose. Ideal chin, philtrum height. Ramus is a little shorter than ideal and ears a bit big. Eyebrows could be more fuller. But he neck looks thick and his occiput flat.

7A54BDD4 2075 48D3 A1CD 2CE5D87B37F2

Ideal short midface. HIGH cheekbones like o Pry, which are rare. Good ogee curve, hollow cheeks, good hooding of the eyes, ideal nose, strong chin, good supra, infra, lateral orbital rims. Good lips.

4DC05FF3 A2FB 4CAB A2B5 814D57E57BDE

He also has the wide and strong nasal bridge that i made a thread on before. His eyebrows are spaced out more which makes it look even better. Pitt also has this exact same feature.

Conclusion: Arvid mogs amnesia. If you deny you are low iq and clearly a hater. Arvid is 16. Wait till he gets to 25 and has a couple of surgeries and looksmaxes, injects HGH, builds up his body, mews, chews etc, and grows his hair out.

You all cope by saying the jaw can grow up to the late 20s.

I could see this kid becoming a MM if he does actually looksmax. He could be a 7 PSL gigachad in his twenties

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4671 and 19 others
Arvid is 20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
small fish

lol @ these simps trying to ascend to psl 7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
arvid is gay

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 6401, Deleted and 6 others
MOGGED.
Images   2020 04 07T132557338

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5258 and 2 others
FFB36AE2 393D 47AA B59C CB70F1F294A1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6400 and 5 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
ogre

source.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6401, Deleted and 4 others
virtual cock suckery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934, Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Bro admit it, youve had surgeries
Post surgeries he mogs you PSL face wise
Ive always said hes better looking than me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6400, CursedOne and 5 others
Ive always said hes better looking than me
Ofc overall at this period of time you’re better looking when considering height, body, face and sex appeal

• +1
I just wanna know if u continued the tinder experiment with the pics I posted haha

• +1
I just wanna know if u continued the tinder experiment with the pics I posted haha
Both you guys got a compact midface so ur both fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: I-Like-BP, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1553 and 3 others
Ill do it today
Ill make a new thread on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
I will mog him in my final form

3w3umj

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Patrick Baitman, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Ofc hes trolling
Jfl low IQ if you didn’t realize it by now
He’ll come with a confessiom thread later saying he larping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Jfl low IQ if you didn’t realize it by now
He’ll come with a confessiom thread later saying he larping
DO you think some random MM on instagram is going to make gifs and take selfies like he has?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and 5 others
amnesia mogs

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1934, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1553 and 6 others
The reason i believe arvid is real is because he aint no tom strijd or sean o pry

But he is a 6 PSL chad for his age

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
He's ugly as shit. First of all his cringe expression makes him an obvious psl rotter. His facial height is the size of my hand.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1553 and Deleted
The reason i believe arvid is real is because he aint no tom strijd or sean o pry

But he is a 6 PSL chad for his age
he's definitely good looking but not 6 psl, more like 5.5 to me
and 16 is the prime for a lot of people, a lot of people start to look worst when they get older
at the end amnesia smv mogs him tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 3195 and 1 other person
and 16 is the prime for a lot of people, a lot of people start to look worst when they get older
IMO 20 is prime for most men cause that's when they're fully developed but still have good collagen and hair. 16 year old are still too underdeveloped for the most part.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1934, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
@Amnesia has higher SMV & PSL

newfag if you disgaree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
Only thing I'm mirin is high cheekbones, rest is bang average imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 6401 and Elias
IMO 20 is prime for most men cause that's when they're fully developed but still have good collagen and hair. 16 year old are still too underdeveloped for the most part.
not if you started balding as a teenager and lost a lot of your collagen so it depends, some people can be fine as teenagers but at 22 they look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and RAITEIII
not if you started balding as a teenager and lost a lot of your collagen so it depends, some people can be fine as teenagers but at 22 they look like shit
Ofc that happens to some people but on average 20 mogs 16.

Download 7
At 16

At 20

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
DO you think some random MM on instagram is going to make gifs and take selfies like he has?
I don’t know but I’ve seen a lot of credible stories like this over the years on Lookism that proved to be fake. This is not different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, AlexHeally and 1 other person
He mogs amnesia, face wise, even at 16. Remember arvid has had no surgeries and Amnesia has. Amnesia at 16 wouldve been mogged to the circus and back by Arvid.

View attachment 346993

Here we can see his strong ideal browridge. ideal straight nose. Ideal chin, philtrum height. Ramus is a little shorter than ideal and ears a bit big. Eyebrows could be more fuller. But he neck looks thick and his occiput flat.

View attachment 346998

Ideal short midface. HIGH cheekbones like o Pry, which are rare. Good ogee curve, hollow cheeks, good hooding of the eyes, ideal nose, strong chin, good supra, infra, lateral orbital rims. Good lips.

View attachment 346999

He also has the wide and strong nasal bridge that i made a thread on before. His eyebrows are spaced out more which makes it look even better. Pitt also has this exact same feature.

Conclusion: Arvid mogs amnesia. If you deny you are low iq and clearly a hater. Arvid is 16. Wait till he gets to 25 and has a couple of surgeries and looksmaxes, injects HGH, builds up his body, mews, chews etc, and grows his hair out.

You all cope by saying the jaw can grow up to the late 20s.

I could see this kid becoming a MM if he does actually looksmax. He could be a 7 PSL gigachad in his twenties
How does sucking a 16yo cock feel OP?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1934, Deleted member 3795 and 4 others
Arvid doesn't need HGH just perfect growth from now on. Gigaslayer actually mirin' his aesthetics but needs to stop acting like an autist.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted, Elias and 1 other person
Ys i look worse per year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Deleted member 3832
same my prime ended at 17, My looks only get worse by age now
Only if we let nature do their thing.

Stop the cope and go all out.

Something I warn arvid is his norwood. That form of aging for me came with changes on my face too.

Btw I need to point out something, the fact that someone (arvid in this case) hasn't had surgery doesn't say anything about what PSL they might reach.

There are surgeries that have little to no effect on certain people while it can skyrocket someone else's PSL.

That's to say that someone who has lower PSL pre surgery might have a higher PSL post surgery than someone else who started with a higher base PSL if they happen to benefit more from the surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
  • +1