Arvid certainly mogs this fag no

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
IMG 0666

IMG 0667

Why is Arvid some unknown Swedish schizophrenic autist meanwhile this guy blows up solely for his looks

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Xangsane
Why is Arvid some unknown Swedish schizophrenic autist meanwhile this guy blows up solely for his looks
maybe because arvid doesnt try to blow up

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Lmao, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Sweden is chad central probably the highest PSL country. Arvid at 6 PSL is probably the average Zoomer there

(Ignoring the 90% ethnics that make up the country ofc)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, Lmao, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
Sweden is chad central probably the highest PSL country. Arvid at 6 PSL is probably the average Zoomer there

They’re not. He’s in some rinkydink weird little village town with like no people in it I don’t think he has huge competition, either way location doesn’t matter on the internet

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
They’re not. He’s in some weird little village town with like no people in it I don’t think he has huge competition, either way location doesn’t matter on the internet
Cope Pewdiepie is actually like 5.5 PSL Chadlites tier in his prime yet he was a basement dweller who had to e date to ascend. he’s probably average for his area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ecig and sportsmogger
WELOVELOOKS

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and WELOVELOOKS

that's phyisically impossible for 6 psl to be the average zoomer, also kids are getting worser looking

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Cope it’s the average for a white nord male Zoomer in a Scandinavia
there's nothing to cope about unless u show actual proof it's BS, also people have gotten less attractive yes

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and thenumbersmason
the "fag" is chadlite

@Christiano @sportsmogger @DildoFaggins :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and sportsmogger
there's nothing to cope about unless u show actual proof it's BS, also people have gotten less attractive yes
My proof is common sense lol. Go look at the tinder profiles of the average person there or legit just any street videos they mog.

My proof is common sense lol. Go look at the tinder profiles of the average person there or legit just any street videos they mog.
i've seen it, and no it's not anything like your describing, so much for the "common sense"

• Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel
i've seen it, and no it's not anything like your describing, so much for the "common sense"
You’re just underrating the most attractive person u know irl is average in Scandinavia

You’re just underrating the most attractive person u know irl is average in Scandinavia
sure blud, i bet you also believe in the tooth fairy

You’re a basement dweller cope
nigga u acting like u been to sweeden either, it's def more attratcive but that's also cause coloring affects so many rankings here, and when ur in country where every white has good coloring and pheno it's useless

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
nigga u acting like u been to Sweden either, it's def more attractive but that's also cause coloring affects so many rankings here, and when ur in country where every white has good coloring and pheno it's useless
That’s legit my point the average Nordic white person in this country is very attractive

pure bullshit, have u been there lol?

• +1
That’s legit my point the average Nordic white person in this country is very attractive
nordics aren't better then italian and spain phenos (not ethnic cope just facts blonde hair isn't desired)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thenumbersmason and ElTruecel
the "fag" is chadlite
He has great appeal but nah. Carried hard by eye color, he’s recessed asf he’s like HTN

He has great appeal but nah. Carried hard by eye color, he’s recessed asf he’s like HTN
I went back and looked at his vids/pics, yeah hes like high htn facially. I saw his side lmao :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel
no goofy faces for ur caveman like apperance
Cope Yamnaya admixture mogs nords have the highest Yamnaya admixture which is why they look the best

Cope Yamnaya admixture mogs nords have the highest Yamnaya admixture which is why they look the best
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA........HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH............................................

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

@anthony111553 I’m ngl i dont think u know who or what the Yamnaya are

it's not relevant to anything
Yea U don’t know what it is JFL. If you did then you could understand how having dna from the Yamnaya is what makes people have certain features & phenos.

Yea U don’t know what it is JFL. If you did then you could understand how having dna from the Yamnaya is what makes people have certain features & phenos.
and yet again it has no relevance to anything

arvid mogs this guy to death

it doesn't, that's like saying i need to see a foid's bloodline to know why she's GL it doesn't fucking matter
Nope it legit does. The Yamnaya were pretty important considering most of us have ancestry to them and it wasn’t giga far back either.

shittiest take I've seen in a while

• +1
Nope it legit does. The Yamnaya were pretty important considering most of us have ancestry to them and it wasn’t giga far back either.
but again it's not tho, cause how will that change my opinion that tans look better then nordics?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, ElTruecel and HarrierDuBois
This false notion that everyone in Sweden is a chad needs to stop NGL
Me after another .org curry rater expects me to be prime Eriksen in PMs just because I'm Scandinavian:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and sportsmogger
  • JFL
What is the most chad country in your opinion
There is no Chad country lol, all countries have their GL/Ugly people, if you're going off the basis of which countries have a higher frequency of GL people, then IDK, It's hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ElTruecel

No