Arvid respond you autistic Swedish cunt

Keep coping while we're having a threesome with the art hoe tbh.
I appreciate your generosity my God but I wouldn't dream of such an act. A filthy inferior animal such as myself is unworthy of a Godesses white woman. I should stick to fucking animals instead (ie non Whites). Your will is my command

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, warpsociety and Deleted
Dove Cameron lol
Looks nothing like your avi IRL... Also maxfraud bitch:

Image result for dove cameron

She looks amazing in ur avi but IRL doesn't look that good tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Saoirsecel
Looks nothing like your avi IRL... Also maxfraud bitch:

Image result for dove cameron

She looks amazing in ur avi but IRL doesn't look that good tbh.
She looks amazing in these too

Are you still a virgin? Ive gotten 50-100 likes with Ur pics on tinder. It actually pisses me off that there are people like me here who have no hope and we got cunts like u who already have success and have already looksmaxxed pretty much and den bitch and whine about not being muh NT when you could be slaying. You are wasting your life away on this forum. Your prime years. All for alerts.

I'm literally talking like ritalincel and linkin the girldem there's no way you can't no matter how autistic you are

View attachment 990934
View attachment 990935
nigga is fucking around and still winning lmaoooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted
Forgive me master but I'm in no position to oppose the wishes of a White Godess who is superior to all shitskins in every way. I can't comment on the affair of Gods. My baboon monkey brain is not as advanced as the superior people. So I kindly ask for forgiveness my master.
why you larping like that ever since changing avi?jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Are you still a virgin? Ive gotten 50-100 likes with Ur pics on tinder. It actually pisses me off that there are people like me here who have no hope and we got cunts like u who already have success and have already looksmaxxed pretty much and den bitch and whine about not being muh NT when you could be slaying. You are wasting your life away on this forum. Your prime years. All for alerts.

I'm literally talking like ritalincel and linkin the girldem there's no way you can't no matter how autistic you are

View attachment 990934
View attachment 990935
tfw censors one screenshot but not the other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and lutte
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I will pray to you tonight master. I will consider my stance. Thank you for enlightenment. I am honored by your presence and advise. Your word is law. And your will is my command.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and everythingisacope