Arvid vs triggered

Who takes third place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ratings​

Post thread
Get an honest opinion on your looks, improve your dating app profile, or share before & after pictures.

ArvidGustavsson objectively looks better. This is not me being a "fanboy" either.
It's based on data. Triggered just looks too weird.

I've asked several girls and they would all choose Arvid.
Unless these girls also somehow browse this forum (I'm pretty sure they don't), then it's not an issue of fanboyism and simply objectively true.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 14478, Beanermaxxer and 8 others
Why'd you have to make a friendly, although non consensual - mog battle personal just because you lost?
i just don’t see ur appeal bro my colouring, eye shape, colour, lashes, bones mog u

overhyped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedprincess, coolguy1, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
2212B200 A086 407B A5D3 C0982869B89C

skull mog him to, chin is ideal compared to his

You'd both get to join my Schutzstaffel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, subhuman incel and Be_ConfidentBro
Arvid 6 PSL.
Triggered 5 PSL.

Arvid mogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, RODEBLUR, Biiyo03 and 8 others
@subhuman incel gtfih

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does Trigger care so much about what users on a Finnish anime board thinks? If you get laid with decent looking women, then why care?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Biiyo03, coolguy1 and 3 others
Why does Trigger care so much about what users on a Finnish anime board thinks? If you get laid with decent looking women, then why care?
it’s banter bro

lol ur bones are nothing on mine man and u are frauding hard in that mirror pic im just chillin
Whats up with the toxicity resently. Feeling interior?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Biiyo03, kebabcoper and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Biiyo03, Deleted member 4946 and 11 others
Every girl in the world below the age of 30 would chose Arvid
This is bullshit
girls that are <24 would choose Arvid no doubt but girls that are older would think he's too young and lacking in experience & status.
As girls get older they look more for guys that can provide for them or guys that look big and strong enough to protect them.
Arvid is like 17 years old, if he was at least 22 my answer would be different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, coolguy1, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Mateusz74 and Tony
This is bullshit
girls that are <24 would choose Arvid no doubt but girls that are older would think he's too young and lacking in experience & status.
As girls get older they look more for guys that can provide for them or guys that look big and strong enough to protect them.
I kinda forgot that Arvid was 17 tbh. And yes tbh I agree with you, my original 30 years old comment was exaggerated. Women over 24/25 would most likely go for triggered because of the masc mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 14677 and 1 other person
Because he can't JFL. He looks like a fucking tranny, thinking he is something special, but it's just another mental challenged narcy.

That's why he spend all day on this forum, trying to get as much validation as he can from indians, ugly males (including myself) and autists that lives in their mom's basement that think they know something about getting women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Biiyo03, hebbewem and 3 others
This is bullshit
Because he can't JFL. He looks like a fucking tranny, thinking he is something special, but it's just another mental challenged narcy.

That's why he spend all day on this forum, trying to get as much validation as he can from indians, ugly males (including myself) and autists that lives in their mom's basement that think they know something about getting women.
i spend fuck all time on here idiot and it’s funny seeing jealous people like u wishing you looked like me lol

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and subhuman incel
This is bullshit

i spend fuck all time on here idiot and it’s funny seeing jealous people like u wishing you looked like me lol
I dont want to look like a tranny, mate, sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Biiyo03, Mateusz74 and 3 others
im sorry @triggered but i have to give it to @ArvidGustavsson cause of jb appeal. also amnesa is manlet frauding with colored contacts and elevator shoes and salludon is too ethnic to appeal to all women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Ryan, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
im sorry @triggered but i have to give it to @ArvidGustavsson cause of jb appeal. also amnesa is manlet frauding with colored contacts and elevator shoes and salludon is too ethnic to appeal to all women.
Exactly but this forum copes with oldcels tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Objectively, Arvid has better ratios overall.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Biiyo03
I voted Triggered because his bone structure is better. Damn he looks like he had chin and jaw implants (ofc he's natural), very prominent masc bones. And having blue eyes with pitch black hair is rarer.
Maybe Arvid has more appeal on teen girls but triggered has more appeal on every 18+ girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
I voted Triggered because his bone structure is better. Damn he looks like he had chin and jaw implants (ofc he's natural), very prominent masc bones. And having blue eyes with pitch black hair is rarer.
Maybe Arvid has more appeal on teen girls but triggered has more appeal on every 18+ girl
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Arvid mogs, every single feature is better minus coloring.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Biiyo03 and Looks234
How triggered sees himself

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 12669, Biiyo03 and 7 others
imo current looksmax ranks are
1st place debatable between @Amnesia and @Salludon loser takes 2nd)

i think 3rd place would either be me or arvid and i’ve made this thread to confirm who gets it

will post pictures and motion of myself and @ArvidGustavsson below

@dnrd @cloUder @wanttobeattractive
arvid looks like he sucks cocks for a living
triggered mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
@larsanova69 mogs

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14781
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
Op do a mog battle against @larsanova69

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Op do a mog battle against @larsanova69
We need to start doing Omegle mog battles at tiktok tag so we ask girls our age and just ask like 50 and from there you see who who moggs asking this forum is more subjective than asking 50 random girls imo

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 14677, RoundHouse and 2 others
We need to start doing Omegle mog battles at tiktok tag so we ask girls our age and just ask like 50 and from there you see who who moggs asking this forum is more subjective than asking 50 random girls imo
Scared?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
No but it is just more fair alot of people are jerking off about richard.ramirez but alot of girls wouldt even like him also with barret copers so mog battles are bullshit here why shouldnt we ask the girls alot of looksmaxxers are looksmaxxing for

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 14677, Deleted member 12688 and 2 others