Arvid vs triggered

Who takes third place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No but it is just more fair alot of people are jerking off about richard.ramirez but alot of girls wouldt even like him also with barret copers so mog battles are bullshit here why shouldnt we ask the girls alot of looksmaxxers are looksmaxxing for
Cope

Xangsane mogs.

PLEASE .ORG u delsusional retards, this isnt even close. arvid looks like shit

Michael jordan laughing

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Biiyo03, Deleted member 14677 and 2 others
Muhh ask only guys who never go out of there room or girls:lul:
You were ok mogging subhumans in mogging battles but as soon as a guy threatens you then you should "ask girls"
You know girls from Omeglee would choose you cause you look more high trust and approachable, doesn't mean in practice they would choose you.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, RODEBLUR, Deleted member 12669 and 5 others
You sure lars? You didn't look so good last time we saw you on Omegle with that girl :fuk:
On Omeglee he can't fraud like in his pics

• +1
Reactions: Lars
No but it is just more fair alot of people are jerking off about richard.ramirez but alot of girls wouldt even like him also with barret copers so mog battles are bullshit here why shouldnt we ask the girls alot of looksmaxxers are looksmaxxing for
Muhh ask only guys who never go out of there room or girls:lul:
Tbh. I almost always get opposite answers from
girls than users here.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Lars
No they are chads Amensia is second best on whole forum.

But no way they can mog Arvid in prime girl appeal ,due to his youthful look and jb appealing pheno and features. He looks least uncanny and like classical gl pretty young boy all you need for jbs
the first thing that u said that i might agree with

salludon is still nr1
amensia nr 2

arvid is the best jb appealing dude in the forum tho

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven and Deleted member 5786
Why does Trigger care so much about what users on a Finnish anime board thinks? If you get laid with decent looking women, then why care?
this tbh, he cares wayyy too much

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 14781
the first thing that u said that i might agree with

salludon is still nr1
amensia nr 2

arvid is the best jb appealing dude in the forum tho
what appeal do i have?

Vouch for my boy Arvid

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
@Biiyo03 aight sent, do I mog arvid?

its all about harmony. Arvid has better harmony

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Pm me too if you want to know your type of appeal.

I mean I saw your pics posted here but they were weird and blurry and stuff like some Photoshop. Send me normal candid ones so I can tell If you are mogger

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I don't know both of you and I don't know about psl stuff or what many of these things even mean.

To me the Arvid guy looks better. I don't know triggered looks also good of course but a bit.. weird? Somethings off about him.

He definitely would score higher with older woman I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Biiyo03
I don't know both of you and I don't know about psl stuff or what many of these things even mean.

To me the Arvid guy looks better. I don't know triggered looks also good of course but a bit.. weird? Somethings off about him.

He definitely would score higher with older woman I think.
fair call bro a lot of people say something looks off about me on here but not irl, could be the feminine eye area to go with my masc face

• JFL
fair call bro a lot of people say something looks off about me on here but not irl, could be the feminine eye area to go with my masc face
Yeah man pictures are never really representative of real life. I don't think you would look strange in real life but I have to go off something and these pics are all I have. And even Videos aren't that accurate often. Basically seeing it with your own eyes is the only truly actual representation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Yeah man pictures are never really representative of real life. I don't think you would look strange in real life but I have to go off something and these pics are all I have. And even Videos aren't that accurate often. Basically seeing it with your own eyes is the only truly actual representation.
tbh i’m maesthetic bro 80% masc and 20% pretty would u agree?

tbh i’m maesthetic bro 80% masc and 20% pretty would u agree?
Maybe the eye color or something. Tbh for me you look very masculine which is a good thing I guess. I would like to look a bit more masculine lol.

• +1
Maybe the eye color or something. Tbh for me you look very masculine which is a good thing I guess. I would like to look a bit more masculine lol.
everyone says it’s harder to look masc over pretty but jb appeal wins every time.. lol..
@larsanova69

• +1
everyone says it’s harder to look masc over pretty but jb appeal wins every time.. lol..
@larsanova69
Bro at the end you are good looking or not we need to doing those mog battles because after you are good looking woman have types

Stop doing mog battles*

• +1
Bro at the end you are good looking or not we need to doing those mog battles because after you are good looking woman have types
yeh bro i just do these for some entertainment i’ll take off from this forum soon without me running a muck it’s boring af

• +1
yeh bro i just do these for some entertainment i’ll take off from this forum soon without me running a muck it’s boring af
yeah i like you this forum got indeed boring :( i think i am gonna leave soon aswell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14677 and WontStopNorwooding
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14677 and Lars
Ur psl is 4 or 4.5 Arvid def mogs you

• +1
Reactions: one job away and RODEBLUR
imo current looksmax ranks are
1st place debatable between @Amnesia and @Salludon loser takes 2nd)

i think 3rd place would either be me or arvid and i’ve made this thread to confirm who gets it

will post pictures and motion of myself and @ArvidGustavsson below

@dnrd @cloUder @wanttobeattractive
arvid mogs you to depths that the human race had not even conceived existed

• +1
Reactions: tatkvnc
imo current looksmax ranks are
1st place debatable between @Amnesia and @Salludon loser takes 2nd)

i think 3rd place would either be me or arvid and i’ve made this thread to confirm who gets it

will post pictures and motion of myself and @ArvidGustavsson below

@dnrd @cloUder @wanttobeattractive
Salludon mogs Amnesia to Jahannam and back why is this even a question

• JFL
Reactions: kebabcoper
Triggerred is just have normal average people face, u are not even chadlite ur just normal

• +1
Reactions: one job away
yeah i like you this forum got indeed boring :( i think i am gonna leave soon aswell
i have been on psl for five years and i only talk on rifts discord at this point :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

so over

• JFL
Triggerred is just have normal average people face, u are not even chadlite ur just normal
LOL ur saying people have my bones, colouring, eyelashes, brows and eye colour? if im normal ur nothing bro