As a black guy is it better to be dark/tanned or light skinned?

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
There’s evidence to suggest that both dark skin and light skinned tyrones have appeal but if you have to choose. Is it the same as a paleish white vs tan white guy?

@looksmaxxer234

@Blackeycel

@Preston

@WontStopNorwooding

@HasStoppedNoodling

@RetardSubhuman

@Frank Jack

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep and Looks234
Probably lightskin. But darkskins have appeal now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
doesn't matter

they both share the same benefits.

doesn't matter

they both share the same benefits.
Doubt it. Lighter skinned niggas have been chosen over me in the past. I know for sure one of my friends light skin halo got him insane amounts of attention in highschool. He also had celebrity doppelgänger halo too so.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Thats what they always say but sheboons still seems to like light skin niggas more.
Nah I feel like black girls don’t like lightskins

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, DharkDC, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
Doubt it. Lighter skinned niggas have been chosen over me in the past. I know for sure one of my friends light skin halo got him insane amounts of attention in highschool. He also had celebrity doppelgänger halo too so.
or maybe its because they're better looking than you

could always be that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15849, GetShrekt, Deleted member 5802 and 2 others
Nah I feel like black girls don’t like lightskins

Same,In almost every interview i've seen where they asked blck girls what they prefer,they've always said no to the
light skin guys because they said "idk..I just feel like light skin niggas just be into themselves too much"

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bassem, Ethniframementalcel, MrGlutton and 1 other person
I wouldn’t complain either way, I just need that clear skin like Broderick Hunter’s. That’s a HUGE halo.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
or maybe its because they're better looking than you

could always be that
A few decimal points of psl, a keen feature or two wont make that big a difference. No it was either skin color or height.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Same,In almost every interview i've seen where they asked blck girls what they prefer,they've always said no to the
light skin guys because they said "idk..I just feel like light skin niggas just be into themselves too much"
“Light skin niggas be like” is a whole meme in the black community even non whites understand it lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Yliaster, datboijj and 2 others
A few decimal points of psl, a keen feature or two wont make that big a difference. No it was either skin color or height.
okay...

you seem to have come up with an answer for yourself

Last edited:
I wouldn’t complain either way, I just need that clear skin like Broderick Hunter’s. That’s a HUGE halo.
Same. I just clear, EVEN colored skin. I don’t think color matters ultimately.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Frank Jack
Lightskin tbh you have way more appeal vs a dark skin

• +1
There’s evidence to suggest that both dark skin and light skinned tyrones have appeal but if you have to choose. Is it the same as a paleish white vs tan white guy?

@looksmaxxer234

@Blackeycel

@Preston

@WontStopNorwooding

@HasStoppedNoodling

@RetardSubhuman

@Frank Jack
Nah it’s more a “chocolate or vanilla ice cream” thing than a pale v tan. Like dark skins do well with black girls/mulattas, but when lightskins it’s more more white/asian that type shit. Literally all the bitches I attract are blonde white girls or black girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Frank Jack, Amexmaxx and Looks234
Lighty, dark nigga masc mogs though

BW like Tyrones, skin tone doesn’t mean much for them. From my experience it’s mainly non BW that obsess over lighter skin.

And you actually trust what they say? The lighter the better. Its mostly darkskins settling for 500 lbs beluga whales for a reason.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and datboijj
"Light-Skinned", of course.

And you actually trust what they say? The lighter the better. Its mostly darkskins settling for 500 lbs beluga whales for a reason.
y didn't you choose a liight skin for your avi

Lightskin always

Both are death tier so doesn't matter

• Ugh..

@looksmaxxer234

@Blackeycel

@Preston

@WontStopNorwooding

@HasStoppedNoodling

@RetardSubhuman

@Frank Jack
Lightskin and its not even close

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Amexmaxx and Jagged0