As a public transport cel why is it that a lot of men loose their minds publicly and no one cares

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
Every human that becomes crazy/ act completly crazy are men and there are a lot of them in public transports and no one gives a fuck nor talk about it... why?
A lot of guys are loosing it in public and no one reports it (including me but i m kinda close to loosing it aswell with my autism).

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Every human that becomes crazy/ act completly crazy are men and there are a lot of them in public transports and no one gives a fuck nor talk about it... why?
A lot of guys are loosing it in public and no one reports it (including me but i m kinda close to loosing it aswell with my autism).
I noticed this phenomenon as well, I think it’s a way to cope with the frustration of wageslaving/underachieving. I see this happen with raggedy middle aged people, where they start yelling out loud and doing weird actions like repetitively putting their hands on face, staring at people, doing drugs etc.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and justleavemealone
Unlike women, we have no choice but to be the provider and work hard. Most men just can't get married to a rich woman or a woman that can provide for a full household and family independently.

So when we have tough times, are in debt or are broke with no where to go, it's almost like if life is a definite dead end with no escape plan.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and justleavemealone