As a True Ecto you cannot look big on camera

6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
He's probably 240lbs here at 6'4 but because he is like 17% bodyfat on a super thin boned skeleton, on camera he has the same look as someone who weighs 170lbs.

Anytime I gained weight including both muscle and bodyfat I'd look like shit on camera because my forearms and calves remain skeletor while the rest of my body looked relatively undefined from the fat gain
The only time I looked respectable on camera was if I was low enough bodyfat for my hips to be boney and my abs clearly visible
In a real life setting I always had more success with girls while carrying more weight
The gymcel influencer dream ruined my life

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, looksmaxxed, FailedNormieManlet and 10 others
Just put the camera lower, on the ground and you will look big.
4200296_orig.jpg
low-angle-photography-6.jpg
dscn4678.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, looksmaxxed, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
do you class me as true ecto?

I was very skinny but my wrist size is around average and I have an above average bidelt. Wide hips kill me a bit tho

Morphs aren’t real it’s all about Frame. I feel like most lanklets werent even supposed to grow that tall cus their frames aren’t proportionate at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, looksmaxxed, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
do you class me as true ecto?

I was very skinny but my wrist size is around average and I have an above average bidelt. Wide hips kill me a bit tho
No you aren't

since I’ve been going gym I still look absolutely tiny especially from a distance
only time I look decent is in the bathroom mirror but fml hate having small bones can’t imagine i’d ever be big unless I had upper teens bodyfat %

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and ChickenAndRiceBrah
since I’ve been going gym I still look absolutely tiny especially from a distance
only time I look decent is in the bathroom mirror but fml hate having small bones can’t imagine i’d ever be big unless I had upper teens bodyfat %
cope

you have big boned face which is where it matters

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and geezcel
Let’s see ohysique ?

I’ve only got 14 inch arms but people still comment on them a fair bit if I’m in a fitted tight t shirt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and geezcel
Let’s see ohysique ?

I’ve only got 14 inch arms but people still comment on them a fair bit if I’m in a fitted tight t shirt
will post later when home but mogs me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
As a fellow ecto this is very true
You'll look very aesthetic with muscle when standing alone but size mogged to oblivion in group photos and public settings

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
As a fellow ecto this is very true
You'll look very aesthetic with muscle when standing alone but size mogged to oblivion in group photos and public settings
This is the opposite of what I'm saying
I have a group pic sizemogging a group of guys while I'm only 82kg
Yet from the shirtless pics I have taken at that time I look skinny with barely any muscle mass because there is nobody to compare me to

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and aBetterMii
Ectomorph the incel body type

That's why 5'9 with wide frame like Stallone is ideal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TsarTsar444 and Gargantuan
Tbh I used to cope saying I was ecto when I started gymceling but I just didn't eat
Always had wide clavicles and looked "big" even when I was like 85kg and not that lean
If it wasn't for being 6'2" with decent gymceling genetics I would

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Let’s see ohysique ?

wtf are you serious? I have 13 inch arms at 5'5, I thought your arms were much bigger

it's because jones has ridiculous legs. toothpick shins and a tirangle shaped thigh with non existent quad development. he's not even doing full depth on newbie numbers no wonder that skinnyfat nigger can't grow his legs

Morphs aren’t real it’s all about Frame. I feel like most lanklets werent even supposed to grow that tall cus their frames aren’t proportionate at all
i think a lot of lanketism comes from hormonal disruption. castratos are always very tall.

He's probably 240lbs here at 6'4 but because he is like 17% bodyfat on a super thin boned skeleton, on camera he has the same look as someone who weighs 170lbs.

Anytime I gained weight including both muscle and bodyfat I'd look like shit on camera because my forearms and calves remain skeletor while the rest of my body looked relatively undefined from the fat gain
The only time I looked respectable on camera was if I was low enough bodyfat for my hips to be boney and my abs clearly visible
In a real life setting I always had more success with girls while carrying more weight
The gymcel influencer dream ruined my life

Those are quarter squats, he is not even going to parallel, this is why he has chicken legs.
Even tall guys can get big legs if they use full range of motion on high bar back squats and on conventional deadlifts.
To get big legs, you just need a 405 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift.
Even if you have long limbs, you will still look big if you get really strong.

I gained an inch on my legs by adding 60 lbs to my high bar back squat and 80 lbs to my conventional deadlift.

yeah - are you sure youre measuring them rigtht?
I keep my arm relaxed and then get a tape measure and encircle the bicep and tricep. I am like 18% bf rn and so it's not going to be hard to get 13 inch arms. Also being 5'5 makes it easier to get bigger muscles. I bicep curl like 14kg for 12 reps atm

I keep my arm relaxed and then get a tape measure and encircle the bicep and tricep. I am like 18% bf rn and so it's not going to be hard to get 13 inch arms. Also being 5'5 makes it easier to get bigger muscles. I bicep curl like 14kg for 12 reps atm
fair enough, think mine were 16.5 at one point when bloatmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
what is the highest bf% you were? And what are your lifts and bw?
probably about 20%

Dumbbell bench 45kg * 9
Pullups BW +40kg * 6
Dips BW+40kg *9
Squat about 120kg (lol)

Attachments

• 90523240-0569-4BA1-8D53-3D5574166BD0.png
    90523240-0569-4BA1-8D53-3D5574166BD0.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
mogger tier tbh, you are strong af
feel like I should have more muscle for my strength honestly, maybe ill look better after i wok on biceps and shoulders some more

• +1
feel like I should have more muscle for my strength honestly, maybe ill look better after i wok on biceps and shoulders some more
Do you do lateral raises and face pulls? They are good for shoulders, but u need to hit them high volume. Biceps switch to chin ups.

Do you do lateral raises and face pulls? They are good for shoulders, but u need to hit them high volume. Biceps switch to chin ups.
i do raises but not face pulls. Its all about compounds tbh I need a stronger OHP. And nah just do curls haha, pullups are so good for lats im not changing

my OHP is 60kg * 4 reps which is meh

• +1
i do raises but not face pulls. Its all about compounds tbh I need a stronger OHP. And nah just do curls haha, pullups are so good for lats im not changing

my OHP is 60kg * 4 reps which is meh
what is ur bodyweight?

I'm 60kg atm and my OHP is 45kg for 5 rep. I have been told my OHP is quite strong for my size.

Mirin the 60kg OHP, I want to do that one day...

what is ur bodyweight?

I'm 60kg atm and my OHP is 45kg for 5 rep. I have been told my OHP is quite strong for my size.

Mirin the 60kg OHP, I want to do that one day...
I was 72.1kg yesterday morning after a shit and a piss which is my lightest ever bodyweight.

Most of the time Im around 74-76kg

• +1
i think a lot of lanketism comes from hormonal disruption. castratos are always very tall.
No testosterone causes also no estrogen and no estrogen prevents closing of growth plates so they end up being much taller then they should be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I was 72.1kg yesterday morning after a shit and a piss which is my lightest ever bodyweight.

Most of the time Im around 74-76kg
Im 58kg rn because of fasting JFL! How long did those numbers take you?

No testosterone causes also no estrogen and no estrogen prevents closing of growth plates so they end up being much taller then they should be
E causes growth plates not to close - that's why eunuchs are taller

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Also OP, you are right, being an ecto is brutal. Ecto, acne, and slight norwood are my only real failos jfl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
were you lifting on and off or some shit??
not really no - I onlt once took significant time off.

Obviosuly it can be done quikcer if you do everything perfect rihgt from day 1 but basically no one does that

• +1
No, enuchs have non existent testosterone AND estrogen, you do realize this right?
Yeah I am aware, but I wanted to make the point that high test = shorter puberty = less time to grow

not really no - I onlt once took significant time off.

Obviosuly it can be done quikcer if you do everything perfect rihgt from day 1 but basically no one does that
wtf tall people have it rough in the gym

wtf tall people have it rough in the gym
lol not really its just to do with how much effort you put in.

Most people never have a physique thats good cos they dont put in enoguh effort and are inconsistent

• +1
Ectomorphs are genetically like that, it isn't related to hormonal issues or anything jfl

• +1

Most people never have a physique thats good cos they dont put in enoguh effort and are inconsistent
How much inch is your wrists

• +1

True, I think diet is the hardest part about gymcelling tbh. Cutting is so taxing. I cannot wait to bulk

I can curl 70 lbs for 9 reps and I have 13 inch arms with no fat on my arms.

• Woah