As a True Ecto you cannot look big on camera

I can curl 70 lbs for 9 reps and I have 13 inch arms with no fat on my arms.
dumbell curl right? Wtf how are you so strong yet only have 13 inch arms?!? Height?

what is ur bodyweight?

I'm 60kg atm and my OHP is 45kg for 5 rep. I have been told my OHP is quite strong for my size.

Mirin the 60kg OHP, I want to do that one day...
100 lb OHP is weak. Mine is at 90 lbs, and I have only been lifting consistently for 2 months but I know that my OHP won't be decent until at least 135 lbs.

Relative strength doesn't matter, what matters most is absolute strength.

135 lb OHP for 5 reps is decent.
200 lb OHP is great
225 lb OHP is elite

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
dumbell curl right? Wtf how are you so strong yet only have 13 inch arms?!? Height?
No, total weight, so around 35 lb dumbbells.

I am 6'4", but I have bad arm genetics but decent leg genetics.

Most of the size in my arms come from the triceps, not the biceps, because triceps are 2/3 of the arm while biceps are 1/3

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
100 lb OHP is weak. Mine is at 90 lbs, and I have only been lifting consistently for 2 months but I know that my OHP won't be decent until at least 135 lbs.

200 lb OHP is great
225 lb OHP is elite
It will be hard for me to bulk up to like 70kg atm, I am 18% bf and need to cut. I need to keep my bodyweight down too, for MMA
No, total weight, so around 35 lb dumbbells.

I am 6'4", but I have bad arm genetics but decent leg genetics.

Most of the size in my arms come from the triceps, not the biceps, because triceps are 2/3 of the arm while biceps are 1/3
Yeah my bicep curl is 30lb dumbells for 12 reps atm. My triceps are decent too

200 lb OHP is great
225 lb OHP is elite
is your max 90 lbs?

is your max 90 lbs?
It will be hard for me to bulk up to like 70kg atm, I am 18% bf and need to cut. I need to keep my bodyweight down too, for MMA

Yeah my bicep curl is 30lb dumbells for 12 reps atm. My triceps are decent too
This is where I am at right now:

Overhead Dumbbell Extensions: 17.5 lb dumbbells for 8 reps
Barbell Bicep Curls: 70 lbs for 9 reps
Paused Overhead Press: 90 lbs for 5 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press: 90 lbs for 12 reps
Paused Bench Press: 115 lbs for 7 reps
Yates Rows: 160 lbs for 7 reps
Romanian Deadlifts: 160 lbs for 10 reps
High Bar Back Squats (ATG): 170 lbs for 6 reps
Conventional Deadlifts: 250 lbs for 7 reps

This is where I am at right now:

Overhead Dumbbell Extensions: 17.5 lb dumbbells for 8 reps
Barbell Bicep Curls: 70 lbs for 9 reps
Paused Overhead Press: 90 lbs for 5 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press: 90 lbs for 12 reps
Paused Bench Press: 115 lbs for 7 reps
Yates Rows: 160 lbs for 7 reps
Romanian Deadlifts: 160 lbs for 10 reps
High Bar Back Squats (ATG): 170 lbs for 6 reps
Conventional Deadlifts: 250 lbs for 7 reps
whats your age? and how long u been gymming.
u mog me in all numbers i assume cause i use kg but yeah

whats your age? and how long u been gymming.
u mog me in all numbers i assume cause i use kg but yeah
I'm 23, I will be 24 on June 19th.

I started lifting in 2016 but I didn't know how to lift properly so after a few months, I was stuck for many years on the same weights at a 60 lb overhead press, an 80 lb bench press, a 135 lb deadlift, and I wasn't able to do squats.

Then, in 2019, I started to work on my squat and reached a 160 lb low bar squat which allowed me to switch to a 135 lb high bar squat (which is more difficult) because I had developed enough mobility for it through my adductors, my core and my quads, glutes and hamstrings.

Then, in March 2020, I had to stop for a long time because of the quarantine which closed my gym.

Then in late December 2020, I had a complete home gym with a Rogue Fitness power rack, a Rogue Fitness ohio power bar, a Rogue Fitness bench, weights that go up to 580 lbs and loadable dumbbell handles.

That is when I started to train again, but because I was on a high dose of ADHD medication at this point, I kept quitting and restarting my training again and again which severely slowed down my progress and made me gain some unwanted fat because I was still eating a lot.

Then, in January 2022, I decided to stop taking the medication once and for all, and as a result, since then, I have been able to stay consistent with my training, and I have made a lot of progress by applying all the advice that I learned over the years through youtube fitness videos from good fitness youtubers like AlphaDestiny, Scott Herman, Omar Isuf, Natural Hypertrophy, Geoffrey Verity Schofield, Revival Fitness, Alan Thrall, Jonnie Candito, Buff Dudes and Dave Tate.

As a result, because I had perfected my technique on every compound movement and I was eating enough and sleeping enough and lifting properly, I have managed to make very fast progress as a novice lifter.
Back in late February, I decided to do a cut because I saw that my stomach was getting too big, and after only around 3 weeks, I was ready to start bulking again, and because I am consistent with my training and I put in a lot of effort, I am able to get stronger without getting fatter, and I am gaining weight but not in fat for the most part.

My goal is to reach specific advanced strength standards in order to look as big as possible so that I can then start my own business as a personal trainer and make a living from it by helping other guys do what I did.

By the way, 1 kg is 2.20462 lbs, I use lbs because I live in Canada, but back when I used to live in Switzerland, I used kg.
For lifting, it's easier to use lbs because it's easy to memorize that:

1 plate of 45 lbs on each side is 135 lbs
2 plates of 45 lbs on each side is 225 lbs
3 plates of 45 lbs on each side is 315 lbs
4 plates of 45 lbs on each side is 405 lbs
5 plates of 45 lbs on each side is 495 lbs
6 plates of 45 lbs on each side is 585 lbs
7 plates of 45 lbs on each side is 675 lbs

And it also looks more impressive.

I'm 23, I will be 24 on June 19th.

I started lifting in 2016 but I didn't know how to lift properly so after a few months, I was stuck for many years on the same weights at a 60 lb overhead press, an 80 lb bench press, a 135 lb deadlift, and I wasn't able to do squats.

Then, in 2019, I started to work on my squat and reached a 160 lb low bar squat which allowed me to switch to a 135 lb high bar squat (which is more difficult) because I had developed enough mobility for it through my adductors, my core and my quads, glutes and hamstrings.

Then, in March 2020, I had to stop for a long time because of the quarantine which closed my gym.

Then in late December 2020, I had a complete home gym with a Rogue Fitness power rack, a Rogue Fitness ohio power bar, a Rogue Fitness bench, weights that go up to 580 lbs and loadable dumbbell handles.

That is when I started to train again, but because I was on a high dose of ADHD medication at this point, I kept quitting and restarting my training again and again which severely slowed down my progress and made me gain some unwanted fat because I was still eating a lot.

Then, in January 2022, I decided to stop taking the medication once and for all, and as a result, since then, I have been able to stay consistent with my training, and I have made a lot of progress by applying all the advice that I learned over the years through youtube fitness videos from good fitness youtubers like AlphaDestiny, Scott Herman, Omar Isuf, Natural Hypertrophy, Geoffrey Verity Schofield, Revival Fitness, Alan Thrall, Jonnie Candito, Buff Dudes and Dave Tate.

As a result, because I had perfected my technique on every compound movement and I was eating enough and sleeping enough and lifting properly, I have managed to make very fast progress as a novice lifter.
Back in late February, I decided to do a cut because I saw that my stomach was getting too big, and after only around 3 weeks, I was ready to start bulking again, and because I am consistent with my training and I put in a lot of effort, I am able to get stronger without getting fatter, and I am gaining weight but not in fat for the most part.

My goal is to reach specific advanced strength standards in order to look as big as possible so that I can then start my own business as a personal trainer and make a living from it by helping other guys do what I did.

By the way, 1 kg is 2.20462 lbs, I use lbs because I live in Canada, but back when I used to live in Switzerland, I used kg.
For lifting, it's easier to use lbs because it's easy to memorize that:

1 plate on each side is 135 lbs
2 plates on each side is 225 lbs
3 plates on each side is 315 lbs
4 plates on each side is 405 lbs
5 plates on each side is 495 lbs
6 plates on each side is 585 lbs
7 plates on each side is 675 lbs

And it also looks more impressive.
Ive prioritized fun over functionality in my first 2 months of gymming, Ive been going about everyday. And most people say i look huge, I cringe at the fact ive only gymmed at 17 for 2 months. God, and people antagonize me about my wide shoulders

He's probably 240lbs here at 6'4 but because he is like 17% bodyfat on a super thin boned skeleton, on camera he has the same look as someone who weighs 170lbs.

Anytime I gained weight including both muscle and bodyfat I'd look like shit on camera because my forearms and calves remain skeletor while the rest of my body looked relatively undefined from the fat gain
The only time I looked respectable on camera was if I was low enough bodyfat for my hips to be boney and my abs clearly visible
In a real life setting I always had more success with girls while carrying more weight
The gymcel influencer dream ruined my life

Jon jones is a freak athlete with a 7 foot plus wingspan. No wonder why he looks skinny

Ive prioritized fun over functionality in my first 2 months of gymming, Ive been going about everyday. And most people say i look huge, I cringe at the fact ive only gymmed at 17 for 2 months. God, and people antagonize me about my wide shoulders
It's important to take some time to develop a taste for going to the gym because the people who rush the novice phase as early as possible tend to be the ones who quit early.

But eventually, if you really care about getting good results in the gym, you will have to be more serious with your training to get results, especially as you become more and more advanced.

Like I said, in my case, I stopped progressing pretty early on when I wasn't doing everything right. If you have good genetics, you can make good progress as a beginner even with a bad program, but if you were to train like me, you would see much faster progress.
There are people who have been lifting for 10 years who aren't even as strong as me.

I used to go to one of the most expensive gyms in Canada and most people, even the big guys, couldn't even squat 135 lbs to parallel, and they never did deadlifts, and they couldn't bench more than 135 lbs, they didn't do overhead press, and they were even very weak at bicep curls.
The best bench press I saw was around 250 lbs which is pretty good but it doesn't take 10 years to get there, only around 2 years and the guys who were able to do that were on high amounts of drugs.

It's important to take some time to develop a taste for going to the gym because the people who rush the novice phase as early as possible tend to be the ones who quit early.

But eventually, if you really care about getting good results in the gym, you will have to be more serious with your training to get results, especially as you become more and more advanced.

Like I said, in my case, I stopped progressing pretty early on when I wasn't doing everything right. If you have good genetics, you can make good progress as a beginner even with a bad program, but if you were to train like me, you would see much faster progress.
There are people who have been lifting for 10 years who aren't even as strong as me.

I used to go to one of the most expensive gyms in Canada and most people, even the big guys, couldn't even squat 135 lbs to parallel, and they never did deadlifts, and they couldn't bench more than 135 lbs, they didn't do overhead press, and they were even very weak at bicep curls.
The best bench press I saw was around 250 lbs which is pretty good but it doesn't take 10 years to get there, only around 2 years and the guys who were able to do that were on high amounts of drugs.
my gym is fancy but many roiders, and greek gods and dark triad teen groups

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
my gym is fancy but many roiders, and greek gods and dark triad teen groups
Since the vast majority of people don't know how to lift properly and that you need to get strong to get big, my theory is that they start roiding as a result to get to their goal because they think they can't do it naturally.

For the vast majority of young guys who use steroids, if they knew what was possible to achieve without drugs, they would never have started taking steroids that young.

Since the vast majority of people don't know how to lift properly and that you need to get strong to get big, my theory is that they start roiding as a result to get to their goal because they think they can't do it naturally.

For the vast majority of young guys who use steroids, if they knew what was possible to achieve without drugs, they would never have started taking steroids that young.
man, the roiders are fucking instagram model tier physiques realll stuff, although i suspect some teens roiding but although clean mixed likje grannies and roiders lul. i have to keep myself to atleast 21 before roiding

man, the roiders are fucking instagram model tier physiques realll stuff, although i suspect some teens roiding but although clean mixed likje grannies and roiders lul. i have to keep myself to atleast 21 before roiding
The best advice I can give you is to get as strong as possible naturally first, and then once you reach the advanced level after 2-3 years, if you are not satisfied with your physique, then start roiding.

But to give you an idea, this is what you can achieve with 1 year of serious training as a natural, and what I will achieve by the end of this year. Ths is above average.

2616436 54802507805e1696b8e74114ca5bb551
E65e91aa13ede08c7f617274af09c48f

This is what you can achieve in 2-3 years of serious training as a natural and what I will achieve in 2024 or 2025. This is a top 1% physique:

Omarisuf 3 year
BoLaJwk9RyVyYy M6FEPQ9NAg8JaXnGUyCMfiycy8zk
Evans 1581080119

This is what you can achieve in 10 years of serious training as a natural:

Greg ogallagher products min 1
Alex 10percent
Alex 20percent
Omar Isuf today

Most women can't really tell a difference between 3 years and 10 years of serious natural training because the physiques look very similar. So at 3 years, you will be at your peak.

As for steroid use, this is what you can achieve by taking steroids of 1 year and a half:

65146 442898812225 351749002225 5052141 5165690 n
How to look like jeff seid

The main difference between Zyzz here and Jason Momoa is that Zyzz looks as big while being shredded to the bone, a difference that most women do not really care about. So it will only give you an advantage on a pro bodybuilding stage, but at a very high health risk.

This is what you can achieve with many years of steroid use:

Jeff seid
The weight of Dwayne Johnson

Most women would say that this is too much. There are a few women who like the look and prefer it but they are not the majority.

• +1
Reactions: 360°
The best advice I can give you is to get as strong as possible naturally first, and then once you reach the advanced level after 2-3 years, if you are not satisfied with your physique, then start roiding.

But to give you an idea, this is what you can achieve with 1 year of serious training as a natural, and what I will achieve by the end of this year. Ths is above average.

View attachment 1630273View attachment 1630274

This is what you can achieve in 2-3 years of serious training as a natural and what I will achieve in 2024 or 2025. This is a top 1% physique:

View attachment 1630278View attachment 1630281View attachment 1630282

This is what you can achieve in 10 years of serious training as a natural:

View attachment 1630283View attachment 1630284View attachment 1630285View attachment 1630286

Most women can't really tell a difference between 3 years and 10 years of serious natural training because the physiques look very similar. So at 3 years, you will be at your peak.

As for steroid use, this is what you can achieve by taking steroids of 1 year and a half:

View attachment 1630289View attachment 1630291

The main difference between Zyzz here and Jason Momoa is that Zyzz looks as big while being shredded to the bone, a difference that most women do not really care about. So it will only give you an advantage on a pro bodybuilding stage, but at a very high health risk.

This is what you can achieve with many years of steroid use:

View attachment 1630290View attachment 1630292

Most women would say that this is too much. There are a few women who like the look and prefer it but they are not the majority.

can i double the size of my forearms naturally?, like from 12" to 24"

can i double the size of my forearms naturally?, like from 12" to 24"
Of course, not double, but you can get them bigger from rows and deadlifts alone, if you don't use straps.

• +1
@360° If you reach a 110 lb weighted chin up for 5 reps, a 165 lb barbell curl for 5 reps, 310 lb yates row for reps and a 470 lb deadlift for 5 reps, you will have huge forearms along with so many other muscle groups.

See my full guide on gymmaxxing and the program I use here:

Also, watch this:

• +1
It's all about body proportions and muscle bellies
Meanwhile I'm not more than 165 lbs and people think I weigh like in the 190s

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: 6ft4