_MVP_
C dopamine
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2022
- Posts
- 71,419
- Reputation
- 78,348
I swear No ethnic foid was ever evil to me
It was Always the White cunts
They can Go to hell
It was Always the White cunts
They can Go to hell
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
what i have to say congrats thanks for sharing your opinionI swear No ethnic foid was ever evil to me
It was Always the White cunts
They can Go to hell
Latina foids have spat on me, beta me, and done all evilsI swear No ethnic foid was ever evil to me
It was Always the White cunts
They can Go to hell
that's because you're not whiteFor me it's opposite, white girls nicer to me.
But ethnic girls are evil to methat's because you're not white
I don't like white girls I like ethnic (attraction)that's because you're not white