white people realizing an ltn nigger can bag a mtb white foid

D69mo

D69mo

Eco-Terrorist
Joined
Oct 15, 2024
Posts
5,502
Reputation
7,891
"just be white bro trust me we built civilization"
Image 2026 09 28 043009920
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: roymustang, Baeseth, horseman. and 4 others
Jbw will never be true
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Joeseminate and D69mo
Wait till you shitskins realize God is white and whites are angels
 
  • +1
Reactions: LA_vxmpk1NG, shortmanlett, ICR and 1 other person
Wait till you shitskins realize God is white and whites are angels
you believe in a god that was born 30km away from my country
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Joeseminate
Power of JBB. They don’t need looks to slay. Meanwhile us non-blacks need to be gl to slay. Same kinda goes for whites since they can run JBW on a nonwhite foid.
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, ICR, Joeseminate and 1 other person
Power of JBB. They don’t need looks to slay. Meanwhile us non-blacks need to be gl to slay. Same kinda goes for whites since they can run JBW on a nonwhite foid.
north africans slay in europe tho? also the levant region slays in europe
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
north africans slay in europe tho? also the levant region slays in europe
They typically slay each other, I rarely see them with native euro women.
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and D69mo
north africans slay in europe tho? also the levant region slays in europe
North Africans don't slay shit we are even worse than negro. We have lower IQ than most negro countries
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Isn't that the guy who got a whife by posting videos about his experience beeing ugly?:lul:

Bad pic to cherrypick
a gf that left him 2 months later yeah thats him
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and GermanSubmarine
North Africans don't slay shit we are even worse than negro. We have lower IQ than most negro countries
maybe ur talking about libya or moritania Im from tunisia we have retards but not that many
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
I didnt know we were preserving the brown race nice
Arab literally means to be mixed there is no brown race it's just a bunch of mongrels
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
maybe ur talking about libya or moritania Im from tunisia we have retards but not that many
Morocco XD, FUCK MAN I HATE TO BE MOROCCAN
 
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR and Joeseminate
1790559617454
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horseman., ICR, Junbae and 2 others
I didnt know we were preserving the brown race nice
Didn’t realize you were nafri. Yeah they generally seem to prefer their own (both the men and women). Makes sense to be honest, normal people do that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
whites were enslaved by morrocans for 300 years
Not really enslaved but yeah they kidnapped some southern European girls. Now God cursed Morocco permanently for that, that's why we are low IQ and ugly as fuck
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: D69mo
Didn’t realize you were nafri. Yeah they generally seem to prefer their own (both the men and women). Makes sense to be honest, normal people do that.
Im half tunisian half syrian I thought I told u that lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Im half tunisian half syrian I thought I told u that lol
Not exactly the same but I know a Palestinian who is getting married to a Moroccan. They are both ND. :p
 
  • Woah
Reactions: D69mo
Not really enslaved but yeah they kidnapped some southern European girls. Now God cursed Morocco permanently for that, that's why we are low IQ and ugly as fuck
Im not a big fan of morocco ill be honest
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
Not exactly the same but I know a Palestinian who is getting married to a Moroccan. They are both ND. :p
I had 3 greek girls hit on me and in my life and I only ever had 1 gf I swear greek girls are craving the Big syrian cock I never had a white girl hit on me except the greeks
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Joeseminate
shitskins realizing anecdotes and coping on incel forums won’t change statistics based on their inferiority
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: vux and Joeseminate
Niggers realizing the exception is not the rule. White people have the most SMV it’s just a fact, plz stop trying to debate it just because u wanna take pride in your race.
 
Niggers realizing the exception is not the rule. White people have the most SMV it’s just a fact, plz stop trying to debate it just because u wanna take pride in your race.
im not black how is that taking pride in my race?
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Joeseminate
Any muslim knows the earth has less than 20 years left just off the Euphrates drying and prophecy
 

Similar threads

Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
11
Views
92
Joeseminate
Joeseminate
islaymtbs
Replies
4
Views
43
1iar
1iar
Klasik616
Replies
6
Views
37
Klasik616
Klasik616
vux
Replies
0
Views
10
vux
vux
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
1
Views
36
vux
vux

Users who are viewing this thread

  • luuforyou
Back
Top