As a White Male, I understand the BBCpill now - but its not for the reason you think....

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
I realized it today.

You guys cope so hard with muh BBC. muh blacks so tall big masculine

That's simply not true. blacks dont have bigger dicks, theyre are shorter than white guys by a lot. and have less muscle.

White men are WAY more masculine than them.

But what IS TRUE

is...

Dark skin is preferred by white people, on women and men.

To make it clear, white men prefer darker skin girls

And white women prefer darker skin men

Black girls and black guys have dark skin, it's hot to white people.

And lips are one of the most emphasised features in western beauty standards since white people have all the ideal features except lips

And sometimes the nice lips black people have, is enough to overlook their shotgun nostrils and subpar eye areas etc...

The BBCpill is actually just the dark skin + nice lips pill.

I realized it today when I realized black girls turn me on the most and asian girls arent dark enough

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mhd_79, nofap, RaypEugenix and 13 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RaypEugenix, greywind, efidescontinuado and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RaypEugenix, greywind, LuckyBeast and 11 others
He has some kind of fetish for extremely dark brown people,,,,
Just me?

A fetish?

More like a beauty standard which stretches across the entire european and north american continent

Let's take a look at the most famoushottest white women....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
Its darkskin + white teeth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
It looks fucking disgusting
you probably think that because you are an ethnic.

clearly it doesnt look "fucking disgusting" to white people since they all spray paint themselves brown and bake in the sun all day getting skin cancer for dark skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mhd_79, greywind, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Black looks fine but not curry brown it just looks wrong @sportsmogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, greycel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Im lightskin with red undertones, like caramel colored

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Acion, Suns9999 and 1 other person
i was talking about dark brown. pitch black looks shit tho imo no one likes that shit

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
worst thead ever, tan is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Suns9999 and hardRscreamer
dnrd nigger lover

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RaypEugenix, greywind, efidescontinuado and 2 others
I realized it today.

That's simply not true. blacks dont have bigger dicks, theyre are shorter than white guys by a lot. and have less muscle.

But what IS TRUE

is...

And lips are one of the most emphasised features in western beauty standards since white people have all the ideal features except lips

And sometimes the nice lips black people have, is enough to overlook their shotgun nostrils and subpar eye areas etc...

I realized it today when I realized black girls turn me on the most and asian girls arent dark enough
What is this cope bruh so many blacks are tall, they have deep voices and are often masculine in appearance and behaviour. Women literally look better with lighter skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RaypEugenix, greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
i was talking about dark brown. pitch black looks shit tho imo no one likes that shit
you probably think that because you are an ethnic.

clearly it doesnt look "fucking disgusting" to white people since they all spray paint themselves brown and bake in the sun all day getting skin cancer for dark skin
Firstly nobody tans to look dravidian. Second tan only looks good on whites due to contrast with hair and eye color, but when everything is brown it looks bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
Is the gnome getting closer to excepting the darklookzpill? @St.TikTokcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, noobs, exo and 3 others
Firstly nobody tans to look dravidian. Second tan only looks good on whites due to contrast with hair and eye color, but when everything is brown it looks bad
Firstly, yes they do tan to look dravidian

2nd, its nothing to do with contrast. its just the skin colour itself which looks hot to white people

you know nothing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Firstly, yes they do tan to look dravidian

View attachment 3176005View attachment 3176008

2nd, its nothing to do with contrast. its just the skin colour itself which looks hot to white people

you know nothing.
Man what the fuck am i even reading i cant believe my eyes

You know what fine breed with a dravidian and curse your children to eternal torment. All you pal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RaypEugenix and greycel
So this is just the Lip-pill? is the lip pill under emphasized?

What is this cope bruh so many blacks are tall, they have deep voices and are often masculine in appearance and behaviour. Women literally look better with lighter skin
you're coping bruh.

blacks are the shortest ethnicity in the world. 5ft5 average in africa.

no proof they have deep voices

they dont look more masculine to me.

in fact they look more feminine with dick sucking lips and dark feminine skin thats why i like black grls

women DO NOT look better with lighter skin. thats why all white women tan extremely hard. meanwhile white men just stay how they are. dark is feminine

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Man what the fuck am i even reading i cant believe my eyes

You know what fine breed with a dravidian and curse your children to eternal torment. All you pal
half white half south asians are literally peak smv in the west. muh eternal torment.

you know NOTHING.

most famous desired love island winner - half white half bangladeshi shitskin dalit

• JFL
Reactions: asia
you're coping bruh.

blacks are the shortest ethnicity in the world. 5ft5 average in africa.

no proof they have deep voices

they dont look more masculine to me.

in fact they look more feminine with dick sucking lips and dark feminine skin thats why i like black grls

women DO NOT look better with lighter skin. thats why all white women tan extremely hard. meanwhile white men just stay how they are. dark is feminine
Blacks are both the tallest and shortest, stop coping nigga lil dick white boy my brother is probably fucking your sister rn with his large dark dick while ur here thirsting for black women and coping that black men are tall and manly

• +1
Reactions: Mighty17like and PrinceLuenLeoncur
blacks have less muscle.
Wait what? :feelskek:
And when we do have a good physique it's discredited by "just an average black man physique"

Which one is it? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Mighty17like, greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Blacks are both the tallest and shortest, stop coping nigga lil dick white boy my brother is probably fucking your sister rn with his large dark dick while ur here thirsting for black women and coping that black men are tall and manly
tallest and shortest what?

blacks are the shortest. whites are the tallest and twoer over them like ants

and im 7 inch thick and i fucked many black girls. i even cucked a black guy and he probably licked my cum out of his girls pussy lollllllll

• +1
tallest and shortest what?

View attachment 3176054

blacks are the shortest. whites are the tallest and twoer over them like ants

and im 7 inch thick and i fucked many black girls. i even cucked a black guy and he probably licked my cum out of his girls pussy lollllllll
Tales from the school shooter circle jerk

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and asia
on god. i was fucking his gf. and she went on instagram live afterwards and he joined and heard my voice and started messaging her going crazy saying he was gonna kill me but he didnt do shit cos he was a 5ft7 manlet black joke

• +1
on god. i was fucking his gf. and she went on instagram live afterwards and he joined and heard my voice and started messaging her going crazy saying he was gonna kill me but he didnt do shit cos he was a 5ft7 manlet black joke
Have u ever looked at the NBA? today I saw three blacks 6’3-6’5 towered over everyone, thick dark goaties, wide jaws, muscular or athletic bodies

Attachments

• 1726520774795.png
    1726520774795.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
we are skinning you alive dawg

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and noobs
half white half south asians are literally peak smv in the west. muh eternal torment.

you know NOTHING.

View attachment 3176050

most famous desired love island winner - half white half bangladeshi shitskin dalit
isnt he half traveller which is basically white though? Is he rlly half bongoli?

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
dark brown shaniquas with soft features are unfoggable. I'll never feel the same attraction toward foids with light skin again ngl. really cute slim bodies with long legs also. if majority of them weren't overweight and targeted by anti-shaniqua propaganda from western media they wouldn't have a bad rep

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Jonnyboi, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
I realized it today.

But what IS TRUE

is...

Black men are more muscular and stronger than avg white. They are shorter by half an inch lol 😂

Blacks do have bigger dicks but not by much

Everything else is true

Wait what? :feelskek:
And when we do have a good physique it's discredited by "just an average black man physique"

Which one is it? :unsure:
Let the man cope

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
It’s true but that’s due to poverty… we are speaking about genetic potential here and potientsl wise when a black man isn’t staved from age 0 to adulthood they are equal height to whites as seen in the WEST. OPs a retard

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and DarkAscender
just as frauded as the common gook
this is a common cope that shitskins on .org like to use but all women fraud the same amount and it doesn't even achieve anything since you can see right through it. a GL foid is GL with fakeup and a ugly foid is still ugly with fakeup.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and iloveboobs
I realized it today.

But what IS TRUE

is...

I bursted out laughing when u said white men are more masculine

Utter delusion

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Black men are more muscular and stronger than avg white. They are shorter by half an inch lol 😂

Blacks do have bigger dicks but not by much

Everything else is true
I cannot believe he’s trying to say the race raped most violently by feminism and lgbt and a cultural reset by homosexual pedofilies is more masculine. Its concerning how much people gaslight themself, absurd even

Im just as african as i am european and this is the reality

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur