As an east asian, if I got honey colored contacts would I ascend or would it look weird/bad?

Should an east asian wear honey colored contacts?

• Total voters
sibience

sibience

Sphinx
My eyes are very dark brown, so it is looksmining me. I don't want to look weird and like an alien though, so idk about honey contacts bc I never see any east asians with light brown/honey colored natural eyes. What are some of your thoughts?

There are brown contacts to buy which are lighter than my eyes but I don't think it will be that noticable although it will at least look natural.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and ROTTING
Exotic and halo if you're already gl. Uncanny valley if you're a sub5 subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, JawMogger and enchanted_elixir
find me a single asian that looks better with contacts

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and incel194012940
Eye color falio is often used as a cope for bug pfl. Like mistaking the nose for maxilla.

If your pfl is under 28 mm you will never look like a sentient creature

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Don't wear it

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
My eyes are very dark brown, so it is looksmining me. I don't want to look weird and like an alien though, so idk about honey contacts bc I never see any east asians with light brown/honey colored natural eyes. What are some of your thoughts?

There are brown contacts to buy which are lighter than my eyes but I don't think it will be that noticable although it will at least look natural.
. Being asian featured with colored eyes is a god tier halo. You will look like an anime character.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
I dont see how it could make you look worse.

I dont see how it could make you look worse.
every asian will know you are a fraud and being a fraud legit makes you lose so many points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
every asian will know you are a fraud and being a fraud legit makes you lose so many points
so it would look bad because it would look unnatural, even if the color actually looked good on him. thanks, good point. over for east asians

Hazel looks good and is a halo (if good looking) Just animemaxx tbh. Anything is better than soulless dark brown eyes, but hazel will look the most natural.

Out of all the ethnics I think Asians gain the least from eye color halo. Not really a bit looksmax for you

I hate seeing Asian people that wear colored contacts it’s so blatant and always ugly

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Only ligjt brown works i guess

Wouldn’t do it. Eye color is far less important than your eye shape for example.