as days go on im starting to think bones matter less and less

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
ofc dont be a total recessed, but all the slayers i see irl have a combination of okay pheno, okay eyes,great eyebrows, good lips and an average nose

gymcelled to max with 6foot and more, and you are set

stop overrating bones pls, had enough

• +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 685, I'mme and 5 others
Most slayers from what I've seen:
- are hyper NT
- good eye area (never seen a slayer with a legit bad eye area ever)
- usually low-inhib
- non-jew nose
- usually masc -- prettyboys need to be Chico-tier to be slayers

• +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
pheno>>bones

• +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 685, Kade and 4 others
be Pretty tall with a pretty good face and pretty good body who knew??

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Kade, Vitruvian and 3 others
ofc dont be a total recessed, but all the slayers i see irl have a combination of okay pheno, okay eyes,great eyebrows, good lips and an average nose

gymcelled to max with 6foot and more, and you are set

stop overrating bones pls, had enough
Bro, you are like a 6.5 PSL, you never have to worry about being cheated on like the average man has to. You can slay if you look okay, but know that the donkey man will always be lurking in your house when you're at work.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nastynas
- are hyper NT
- usually low-inhib
- non-jew nose
very legit brother, agree on everything

but psl fucked our perception of looks, so a pretty good eye area in real life would be average ipd pfl, slight to no uee with no asymmetries, good lashes most importantly great eyebrows
pheno>>bones
yes bro pheno is not only coloring but your overall skull bones and especially nose

we getting rhino son that is for sure
Bro, you are like a 6.5 PSL, you never have to worry about being cheated on like the average man has to. You can slay if you look okay, but know that the donkey man will always be lurking in your house when you're at work.
6.5 psl? lol

that is my ceiling maybe slightly higher if i surgerymaxx. rn i'd say a 5.5 to 5.75 at most, a knock away from 6 psl

most guys overrated themselves hard, have to keep it real

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Alexanderr
very legit brother, agree on everything

but psl fucked our perception of looks, so a pretty good eye area in real life would be average ipd pfl, slight to no uee with no asymmetries, good lashes most importantly great eyebrows

yes bro pheno is not only coloring but your overall skull bones and especially nose

we getting rhino son that is for sure

6.5 psl? lol

that is my ceiling maybe slightly higher if i surgerymaxx. rn i'd say a 5.5 to 5.75 at most, a knock away from 6 psl

most guys overrated themselves hard, have to keep it real
If I'm remembering right, the only flaw I saw was your eye area, and that was minor. Plus, gigachad jaw.

• +1
Yeah this is why IRL rating mogs PSL as far as social success goes.
Literally try to address all your facial failos, be 5’10+, and have a good physique, hair, and skin.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 685, Kade and 8 others
If I'm remembering right, the only flaw I saw was your eye area, and that was minor. Plus, gigachad jaw.
im not denying i have good areas ofc but yeah you are right, im above average when it comes to looksmaxing base with ez flaws to fix
Literally try to address all your facial failos, be 5’10+, and have a good physique, hair, and skin.
ofc fix failos and move on

that is the motto my bro

we all gon make it 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Kingkellz
pheno>>bones
nt>race>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>height

Bone-copers need to explain how these two guys are virgins:

Jy5w5u7qvfyz

While this guy is a slayer:

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox, john2, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
that nigga gon come and slay all their women
Already did. Already got 1 noodle pregnant in Thailand. He's @itsOVER - there's a thread of his exploits on here or incels.is...

• JFL
Already did. Already got 1 noodle pregnant in Thailand. He's @itsOVER - there's a thread of his exploits on here or incels.is...
i know him bro thats why i brought up asians

i know him bro thats why i brought up asians
Hope he gets coronavirus tbh. Makes me rage how I mog him and yet he's a slayer while I rot on incelmaxing forums.

• JFL
Hope he gets coronavirus tbh. Makes me rage how I mog him and yet he's a slayer while I rot on incelmaxing forums.
salty

think good for a fellow brother

- are hyper NT
- usually low-inhib
- non-jew nose
Over for the nose. I'm sorry for myself.

Over for mentalcel
You're a jew?
No jfl- may be ancestors i don't know - but i have a similar nose than gandy.
Actually my side is near exactly the same as his.

having outstanding bone structure is only important if your goal is to become a legitimate male model, the reason for this is that bone structure is what allows the lights and shadows to fall on your face from any angle and still look flattering and striking. This forum (and all PSL forums) worship male models and so they value these outstanding bone structures highly.

however if your only goal is to be attractive to women, and you don’t care about becoming a model, its definitely way more important just to have an overall package that works. Don’t have any obvious failos, (fixing your failos via surgery should be the goal, instead of obtaining super exotic model-like features) + have good skin, nice teeth/smile, good lean muscular physique, and of course, being tall is the ultimate halo for real life interaction as a male. Also being well integrated into society (NT + decent job or at least ability to earn money) is insanely important, seriously, I have seen so many HOT AS FUCK girls i knew in high school end up dating/marrying some unremarkable or slightly above average looking dude who has a 6 figure income and a fun lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, SixFootManlet, Alexanderr and 1 other person
nt>race>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>height

Bone-copers need to explain how these two guys are virgins:
View attachment 278602

View attachment 278603

While this guy is a slayer:

Bro height matters a lot.
having outstanding bone structure is only important if your goal is to become a legitimate male model, the reason for this is that bone structure is what allows the lights and shadows to fall on your face from any angle and still look flattering and striking. This forum (and all PSL forums) worship male models and so they value these outstanding bone structures highly.

however if your only goal is to be attractive to women, and you don’t care about becoming a model, its definitely way more important just to have an overall package that works. Don’t have any obvious failos, (fixing your failos via surgery should be the goal, instead of obtaining super exotic model-like features) + have good skin, nice teeth/smile, good lean muscular physique, and of course, being tall is the ultimate halo for real life interaction as a male. Also being well integrated into society (NT + decent job or at least ability to earn money) is insanely important, seriously, I have seen so many HOT AS FUCK girls i knew in high school end up dating/marrying some unremarkable or slightly average looking dude who has a 6 figure income and a fun lifestyle
Just be rich theory strikes again. Agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Bechadish
Typical NPC greycel - doesn't even read the post and repeats the same bluepilled greypilled crap
I mean i agree with everything but just needed to put the emphasis on it.

That's cope

Even 7-8 PSL guys get cheated on sometimes, even 7-8 PSL girls aswell

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

however if your only goal is to be attractive to women, and you don’t care about becoming a model, its definitely way more important just to have an overall package that works. Don’t have any obvious failos, (fixing your failos via surgery should be the goal, instead of obtaining super exotic model-like features) + have good skin, nice teeth/smile, good lean muscular physique, and of course, being tall is the ultimate halo for real life interaction as a male. Also being well integrated into society (NT + decent job or at least ability to earn money) is insanely important, seriously, I have seen so many HOT AS FUCK girls i knew in high school end up dating/marrying some unremarkable or slightly above average looking dude who has a 6 figure income and a fun lifestyle
Yeah but omitt the last part, it's called betabuxxing.

• Love it
Reactions: Bechadish
Even 7-8 PSL guys get cheated on sometimes, even 7-8 PSL girls aswell
Meh. Even Mike Tyson got cheated on. Getting cheated-on is irrelevant anyway. All that matters is being a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and Deleted member 3573
They still need to learn.
Jfl at betabuxing something else than a young gl virgin girl that can't cheat on you, everything else don't worth betabuxxing if you need to do it.
Meh. Even Mike Tyson got cheated on. Getting cheated-on is irrelevant anyway. All that matters is being a slayer.
You can be a MAN too, and women won't cheat on you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I agree somewhat, but at the same time, look at guys like Dan Bilzerian. Not that I’m a huge fan of his, but he clearly uses his wealth to attract tons of hot women, and would you really think of him as “beta?” I’m not saying you’re wrong, just opening a discussion. In many ways I see money as power and there isn’t anything beta about power.

I agree somewhat, but at the same time, look at guys like Dan Bilzerian. Not that I’m a huge fan of his, but he clearly uses his wealth to attract tons of hot women, and would you really think of him as “beta?” I’m not saying you’re wrong, just opening a discussion. In many ways I see money as power and there isn’t anything beta about power.
Jfl he buys all the women, they're not genuinely attracted to him. Do you Think they'd stick around if he lost his wealth, started balding and worked as a janitor?

Jfl he buys all the women, they're not genuinely attracted to him. Do you Think they'd stick around if he lost his wealth, started balding and worked as a janitor?
Would Chad's harem stick around if he had an accident and lost his chiseled lower-third?

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Extroverted + nt + average looks = brutal black pill

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and nastynas
Phenotype>>>everything

Tbh. PSLers overrate bones too much

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
no bones for your pheno

anyone complaining about not having male model bones is a deflecting their undesirability of not being anglo atlantid or med

implants are like haircuts, you always come out looking butchered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Bones dont really matter
Genes do

if ur over 6'0 then yes. if below 6'0 u need bones/skin/eyebrows/hair. or ur fucked

Bones = Everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227