As if my life couldn’t get any worse

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I spazzed out on my mom for forcing me to go school when I didn’t dress up on Halloween. So now I might be getting sent to a group home. I mentioned that she got molested when she was younger.

I spazzed out on my mom for forcing me to go school when I didn’t dress up on Halloween. So now I might be getting sent to a group home. I mentioned that she got molested when she was younger.

Lol. Lived in a childrens home for over a year before moving out to live more independantly at 15. I was a hard ass thugmaxxed kid, some soft ass white incel nigga like you dressing up for halloween gonna get yo cheeks spread if its anything like the places I lived in.

Stay at home boi.

Ur almost 18 tbh, ur gonna get thrown in the streets by the government potentially

Lol. Lived in a childrens home for over a year before moving out to live more independantly at 15. I was a hard ass thugmaxxed kid, some soft ass white incel nigga like you dressing up for halloween gonna get yo cheeks spread if its anything like the places I lived in.

Stay at home boi.

Ur almost 18 tbh, ur gonna get thrown in the streets by the government potentially
Let’s see what you look like then, tough guy?

Then maybe the problem lies in you and not your parents.
Examine yourself first m8

Wtf man. You need to work on being more emotionally mature with stress & controlling your anger. I’ve dealt with similar things in the past, just don’t get too caught up with little things. It’s just school & Halloween, not the end of the world.

Intel would fucking rape you in a fight @Intel.Imperitive srs. Was just fucking around yesterday brah no hard feelings yeah?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Intel would fucking rape you in a fight @Intel.Imperitive srs. Was just fucking around yesterday brah no hard feelings yeah?

Nah lol ??

My pics are literally anywhere lol. Not that it matters lol, the fact that you judge someones ability based on Looks shows me you know jack ??

The hardest yutes I know were all skinny-afghan guys who wore sandals. They were really not afraid to die and had nothing to lose, they're dangerous. Some big, tall guy in a tracksuit and sagging his pants dont mean shit lol.

Its not really all about size, just what you've done in the past. Who've you stained/How much product you push/What set your repping ect ect

Last edited: