as much as i'm thankful for science

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
learning about the big bang at 12 yo traumatised me like nothing else and i've been thru a decent amount of trauma including near death experiences. death is final no way around it, there's no reincarnation, no heaven and hell, no reliving the same life over and over again without realizing it, once ur brain stops functioning, it's lights out forever. i will never get over this truly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
the only thing that matter is looks
a1c71.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, isis_Bleach, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
the only thing that matter is looks
a1c71.gif
looks are a good cope, but still not enough. they won't fill that void of u not existing someday forever no matter what

True what awaits us after life is pure pitch darkness. It's over. Time is ticking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and thickdickdaddy27
True what awaits us after life is pure pitch darkness. It's over. Time is ticking
time is ticking and my main purpose for the next 2 decades is to delay my death for as long as possible. no kids, no women, straight monk mode with optimal nutrition and sleep only

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, turkproducer, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Projecting emotions to science isnt a good idea

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
imagine believing in god as an incel, that's the equivalent of a burn victim worshipping the psycho who burnt his face off and made him unloveable, just think about it :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
Projecting emotions to science isnt a good idea
science is a double edged weapon what can i say shit is fucked up in many ways for our natural instincts

science is a double edged weapon what can i say shit is fucked up in many ways for our natural instincts
Tbh all of the things science says about human nature are water humans are coping champions tho so they feel shocked with obvious realities

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
imagine believing in god as an incel, that's the equivalent of a burn victim worshipping the psycho who burnt his face off and made him unloveable, just think about it :feelshaha:
indeed. only chads can truly believe in god. the rest deep down know something's not right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
i believe in myself, i'm a god i never put myself below anyone, I AM THE BEST

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
we're all gods, until reality hits and we're on our death bed
everyone is in it for themselves, there is no unity, people create religion to delude themselves that they are connected :feelshaha:

in the end everyone will be worshipping themselves till the end esp psl narcy's like us

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and thickdickdaddy27