As somebody mentioned barrett got raped many times as young model

LeonidasGui

LeonidasGui

Equinox

what if he was a female?

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Same tbh someone said you have to sell soul for fame
Tell me i think ur the one who Said that u got told barrett does some weird stuff

Tell me i think ur the one who Said that u got told barrett does some weird stuff
Well one things he told is is he def got molested underage and he had to offer his butt to the gay fashion designers like Karl lagerfekd they came in him. He got infected with parasites which hijack his brain to be gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, lemonnz and st.hamudi but 6‘5
That's why he's gay

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
itt alts talking to each other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Heinrich Schmidt, goodgamebro and 3 others
wtf we don’t talk to people who never responded to our posts right @LeonidasGui
I dont know what u mean

• So Sad
Reactions: Pei
I dont know what u mean
I’m saying that guy never responded to our posts so why should we bother communicating with him when he never did with us

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and LeonidasGui
Abused becomes the abuser, he will soon groom young kids. He was fucked in the ass at age 14.

Justin Bieber was assfucked by diddy when he was 15. They all turn out super weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pei and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I’m saying that guy never responded to our posts so why should we bother communicating with him when he never did with us
right

@lemonnz

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
Well one things he told is is he def got molested underage and he had to offer his butt to the gay fashion designers like Karl lagerfekd they came in him. He got infected with parasites which hijack his brain to be gay
Wtf :sick:

Abused becomes the abuser, he will soon groom young kids. He was fucked in the ass at age 14.

Justin Bieber was assfucked by diddy when he was 15. They all turn out super weird
exactly also Michael Jackson was molested and he went on to molest boys the cycle continues right

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Sorry just how it work there
But Barrett wouldn’t need to do that because he was scouted, unless they scouted him to sexually abuse him which is = pedophile human traffickers

exactly also Michael Jackson was molested and he went on to molest boys the cycle continues right
i know this for a fact, since i was molested too, i dont blame them, its not them, its the parasitical cycle

i know this for a fact, since i was molested too, i dont blame them, its not them, its the parasitical cycle
Do you think Barrett’s prime days of modeling are over since 27!

This is like two ai chat bots talking to each other

Do you think Barrett’s prime days of modeling are over since 27!
Yes it is over. Thats why he now makes tiktok and says mogging etc. He has lost his youthfulness

• +1
Yes it is over. Thats why he now makes tiktok and says mogging etc. He has lost his youthfulness
You really think that youthfulness is gone at 27 and he’s already aged? Damn that’s sad imagine Barrett in 10 or 20 years

Do you think he will be suicidal when he starts getting really old

At least he’s still offered jobs and can still walk runway someone here said he took such extreme measures to loose facial fat was for sake of his career

Do you think he will be suicidal when he starts getting really old
he will cope by fucking young boys, drinking adrenochrome
You really think that youthfulness is gone at 27 and he’s already aged? Damn that’s sad imagine Barrett in 10 or 20 years
he looks really old. im 30 and he looks older than me
At least he’s still offered jobs and can still walk runway someone here said he took such extreme measures to loose facial fat was for sake of his career
its sad that he did buccal fat removal. he looked healthy before that

• +1

he really thinks it’s morally right do to go other people what mess him up?

Would they really just discard him if they found another 15-19 year old with similar face as the top new model? He’s old news at this point and had his run right

he really thinks it’s morally right do to go other people what mess him up?
He has a parasitical overload now. That takes full control of his body, including his brain. Those parasites makes him do these disgusting things
Would they really just discard him if they found another 15-19 year old with similar face as the top new model? He’s old news at this point and had his run right
Thats the brutal nature of the industry. If They dont like How hes aged hes just discarded. Even look at the music industry Justin Bieber is discarded by the homo elite because They dont like How he looks now.

wgats proof diddy have sex with Bieber