As somebody who used to be ugly and autistic, I can tell you that I noticed the largest increase in female attraction after losing the autism (NTpill)

tinder cucks me so hard. I got 50 likes in 6h, 68 likes in 24h and after several days it's over. Barely getting any likes and matches. Its brutal for my mental
You need to pay platinum tinder when you are male. Free tinder is for females.

Even Chad has to go for premium.tinder is a company that makes money. Women choose black pilled matches but you need visibility.

You need to pay platinum tinder when you are male. Free tinder is for females.

Even Chad has to go for premium.tinder is a company that makes money. Women choose black pilled matches but you need visibility.
how platinum does help in getting likes and ELO? ELO (likes and match ratio) only based on your looks.

how platinum does help in getting likes and ELO? ELO (likes and match ratio) only based on your looks.
With platinum you outplay ELO and you are always thrown to screening.

I created a female catfish account and I've noticed that a male friend of mine got premium and is always displayed for swapping each month, either i swiped left or not .

So you have better visibility and left swapping isn't killing you forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Absolute cope

I was heavy aspie cel who coudlnt hold an eye contact before and I was lucky with girls,they would approach me n shit

Now,after I have looksmaxed to my softmaxed potential and probably have never looked better in my life + I became TERA NT,I throw jokes left and right,talk w strangers n shit,meeting new niggas doesnt even make me anxious...perhaps I look forward to that....I HAVE NEVER BEEN DRYER IN MY LIFE....I havent talked with a girl in months
So why do you think you’re dry now man if you’re actually looking better and are more NT?

saying "become NT" is about as pointless as saying "just become GL"

becoming GL might even be easier, because there are concrete steps you can take - gym, skin, surgery
but becoming NT? that shit is a mystery
I did it for a few months. I went from being unliked to liked. All I did was start following trends, and stopped being a contrarian. was always in a happy upbeat mood. Still ugly and have the horrid disease of smallness, thus me being here. :feelsgood:

People pushing NT theory will always move the goalpost and will resort to the no true Scotsman fallacy.

Also you can't just cure yourself of autism. You can treat it but there is no cure.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel