As soon as you ‘want’ for something

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

You are giving it control over you
And disturbing your peace

No desire? No angst

People become the most disturbed when they desire for soemthing that they have no control over

For example If you desire for a good body, you can work towards that

But … wanting the approval of others
Or For a different sequence of events

Is Foolish

Because once you attach yourself to having it or not having it - is precisely when it has power over you
That power you have the capacity to remove at any moment - as its a restriction of the mind

You are complete, and can exist in your entirety without anything external to fulfil you.

IT’s good to want to make progress, but don’t let this turn into needing to have some arbitrary material success in order to be happy

A lot of the time you are told by corporations or media that you should be one way or the other, or have something but not this in order to be happy. It’s not true.

Because its possible to be happy now, with whatever you have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, xefo, EverythingMaxxer and 22 others
Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
elementary school philosphy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, androciv, Bitch and 20 others
elementary school philosphy

Want proof that you are playing the man and not the ball, you ugly subhuman? Lol

7c26a60e112cd7c213edc228c1c3312f

t.me/realsolbrah <<<<<<<<<<<<< His telegram.

Emotions. I killed your emotions. Made you feel about the fact you will look average at best when down to 11% bf.

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety and lutte
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, WadlowMaxxing and lutte
bro I tried this stoic shit and it's hard as fuck seeing these chads living lifestyles that I dream of

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, Stevensmithgerard, Chadrapist and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, Chadrapist, Deleted member 10177 and 2 others
i want my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and sergeant blackpill

No desire? No angst

People become the most disturbed when they desire for soemthing that they have no control over

Is Foolish

Because once you attach yourself to having it or not having it - is precisely when it has power over you
That power you have the capacity to remove at any moment - as its a restriction of the mind

You are complete, and can exist in your entirety without anything external to fulfil you.

IT’s good to want to make progress, but don’t let this turn into needing to have some arbitrary material success in order to be happy

A lot of the time you are told by corporations or media that you should be one way or the other, or have something but not this in order to be happy. It’s not true.

inspiring thread brah

No desire? No angst

Is Foolish

"Deeep"

get that shit outta here nigga your not an instagram thot to be spouting nonsense.

Write your goal and get it

This is your goal

L
M
S

Saying all this stoic shit and living in a cardboard box in the street won't get you anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Desiring no desire is still no good, why not just accept your desires and let them be what they are, not any more than that.

Desiring no desire is still no good, why not just accept your desires and let them be what they are, not any more than that.

Its always an autistic backwards thinking imbecile doomer that needs to flip the philosophy into doom and gloom and miss the entire point altogether

May you rot in peace you misersble punchable generic psl autistic negative energy sucking leech, bastard

No desire? No angst

Is Foolish

wouldn’t you want to lose weight considering your recent bumble matches or you just dgaf, it’s about the journey kind of thing?

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
bro thats not what he's saying did u even read lol? he's saying dont desire what you cant have or you will be a slave to it forever

Sounds a lot like the brainwashing from various cults - the followers are mislead and fooled with empty words to be happy, while the leaders live comfortable and materialistic lifestyles.

• +1
Reactions: Posmo
Sounds a lot like the brainwashing from various cults - the followers are mislead and fooled with empty words to be happy, while the leaders live comfortable and materialistic lifestyles.
what does he gain from saying that though tbh

Sounds like you are trying to be cool through deliberately not grasping the concept and instead being cynical

You are a classic user on here though and see things in absolute black and white ways

Who said being financially free and having money didn't matter?

Low IQ

what does he gain from saying that though tbh

Ignore him

Hes a classic doomer poster on this board that puts a bullshit negative spin on anything and everything. This is all because of his shit low wage cuck position. Seeing it as black and white is a common sign of autism

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Ignore him

Hes a classic doomer poster on this board that puts a bullshit negative spin on anything and everything. This is all because of his shit low wage cuck position. Seeing it as black and white is a common sign of autism
this site needs a reform

Likes, he copy-pasted a lot of stuff here to gain reputation.
he is right though this site does contain alot of black and white thinking aka "its over"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Ignore him

Cope.
he is right though this site does contain alot of black and white thinking aka "its over"
When it's over, it's over...

Cope.

When it's over, it's over...
that's not realistic thinking at all that just fits the agenda you want to believe your shitty trauma filled neurotransmitters cant accept the fact that some people have to work to be successful and that some are born with it, some people are born with 6psl faces and some need major surgeries to get there but if you wanna quit before you start then you're a weak minded black and white shitty thinker

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and IdiAmin
that's not realistic thinking at all that just fits the agenda you want to believe your shitty trauma filled neurotransmitters cant accept the fact that some people have to work to be successful and that some are born with it, some people are born with 6psl faces and some need major surgeries to get there but if you wanna quit before you start then you're a weak minded black and white shitty thinker
It's cope man, cope!!!!
The game is rigged from the start, what's so hard to understand?

i want adriana lima to rim my ass, u happy now?

The game is rigged from the start
LOLLLL you have one of the largest victim mentalities ive ever seen. You really think there is a force out there who purposefully made your life shit and gave others a better one? your parents were a bad combo for children and made an ugly kid oh well you gonna sit there and cry or are you gonna fucking get up start saving up and actually improve your fucking face?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, IdiAmin and Deleted member 6908
LOLLLL you have one of the largest victim mentalities ive ever seen. You really think there is a force out there who purposefully made your life shit and gave others a better one? your parents were a bad combo for children and made an ugly kid oh well you gonna sit there and cry or are you gonna fucking get up start saving up and actually improve your fucking face?
I'm 39, I'm also short, what would improving my face really do?

im assuming short in this case is 5'5 you could realistically LL to 5'8-5'9 you dont seem like you do any sort of sports so that wouldnt matter, then improving your face from say 4 psl to 5 would probably be a large positive change to your life

Likes, he copy-pasted a lot of stuff here to gain reputation.

You're an absolute moronic 39 year old midget loser that's slay count is 3 with hookers who found it a good enough price.

- I admitted to copying and pasting this and even gave the source you loser.
- Much of my other material on the other hand is not copied and pasted. I am real & always REFERENCE otherwise.
- I don't share influencers work for likes you prat.

You're 39 and you have the same cynical mindset all these Zoomers that are Doomers have. It's unbelievable to me how you all have this one thing of being miserable cynical bastards in common.

im assuming short in this case is 5'5 you could realistically LL to 5'8-5'9 you dont seem like you do any sort of sports so that wouldnt matter, then improving your face from say 4 psl to 5 would probably be a large positive change to your life
Yeah, I should just break my legs at his age and risk becoming crippled.
You're an absolute moronic 39 year old midget loser that's slay count is 3 with hookers who found it a good enough price.
No, I banged 5 hookers until now.

If you're shit posting and making this up then you're pathetic.
If you're telling the truth and this is how you have dealt with your short-comings you're pathetic.

Either way you are pathetic and a weak rotting existence of a nothing man.

JFL at you advising him to get LL at 39

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 6908
Its always an autistic backwards thinking imbecile doomer that needs to flip the philosophy into doom and gloom and miss the entire point altogether

May you rot in peace you misersble punchable generic psl autistic negative energy sucking leech, bastard
nicest thing anyone has said to me on this whole site <3
bro thats not what he's saying did u even read lol? he's saying dont desire what you cant have or you will be a slave to it forever
ur ugly and fat bro why u talkin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
This is some real slave morality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back