ASAP Rocky cheats on pregnant Rihanna

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

He fucked one of her best friends

Goodfellas GIF

These bitches keep going for the rich slayers, what do they expect

There are so many good honest men on looksmax.org that would've treated her right. If only she had given someone like @Anstrum95 a chance, none of this would've happened :feelshmm:

Attachments

• 1650014364340.png
    1650014364340.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1650014444885.png
    1650014444885.png
    273 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, Hikicel69, AscendingHero and 37 others
I hate statuts. This shit disproves psl so hard. Asap looks like shit, and is worshipped cuz of statuts.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 18890, EverythingMattersCel and 11 others
Where does it say that? Tales

Fatherless child straight out the womb

Such is life for the average BBC

Antonio banderas antonio 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Moggedbyevery1, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 27 others
Rihanna ugly af who would even want her

@Thompsonz my dinner for the night. The food shop was just closing and I had to plead with them to let me in. Unfortunately the hot food was already closed for the day

Will be doing a late night bike trek to hit 100km tongiht

I feel like a Russian soldier marching through the Ukrainian wheat fields innit

Attachments

• CD0E7EE8-438B-4EE8-903D-8BDF89F167FF.jpeg
    CD0E7EE8-438B-4EE8-903D-8BDF89F167FF.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • EB38B5E4-4D84-4F82-8811-780356F677C5.jpeg
    EB38B5E4-4D84-4F82-8811-780356F677C5.jpeg
    581.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hades, AscendingHero and 7 others
This is what american culture is centered around

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Moggedbyevery1, Hades and 25 others

sadly women want a guy that all women want, moral compass and maturity is worthless, its mostly about the status and how many other women want that guy :pepefrown::pepefrown:

I hate female nature :pepefrown:

her personality detector failed if that is true

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69, AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and 6 others
No proof also Rihanna has 10 times his money

• +1
Reactions: TwixCell

@Thompsonz my dinner for the night. The food shop was just closing and I had to plead with them to let me in. Unfortunately the hot food was already closed for the day

View attachment 1635575
I bet you started buying Arcteryx after Yeat made it famous

View attachment 1635575
you call Rihanna ugly

but then proceed to post ur mug

netflix antonio GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Danish_Retard, ROTTING and 2 others

Giphy 2

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo, Moggedbyevery1, Hades and 23 others

Compare to pregnant Rihanna she is NNNGHHH

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and AlexBrown84
sadly women want a guy that all women want, moral compass and maturity is worthless, its mostly about the status and how many other women want that guy :pepefrown::pepefrown:

I hate female nature :pepefrown:

her personality detector failed if that is true
My Asian bitch get wet when I say nigga to her and play asap rocky music videos

Tutorial mode 4 meh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 17217 and 5 others
Her best friend is much better looking but hood Niggas are obsessed with 40 yr old black women and can’t understand him cheating

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, White Swordsman and Oberyn
He be that pretty motherfucker man

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
offset cheated on cardi b too
pretty much normal for black celebrities

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart and traveler
Feels good being mulatto

My people Constantly being involved in news. First will smith now asap rocky and ugly girl

I don’t even have to act hood. These celebs do it for meh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

View attachment 1635575
based nigga
rihanna is ugly i dont even know why people act like she is something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and AlexBrown84
you call Rihanna ugly

but then proceed to post ur mug

netflix antonio GIF
she is absolutely ugly even after forehead reduction surgery
what are you smoking

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 16474 and AlexBrown84
I find it fucking hilarious when some guy married/dating a hot foid cheats on her then all the women start screaming "How can he cheat on someone like her! Shes literally so gorgeous"

It is pure projection and just goes to show that women only care about looks and looks only. They think the only thing stopping an individual cheating on their bf/gf is their high level of looks. In their minds, there is no other possible reason for cheating unless the person you're cheating on mogs the partner.

They don't seem to understand that in most cases, when a man is horny, he will probably cheat if given the opportunity on a plate with 0 effort required. Even if the girl is way less hot than his gf. But for women, 99% of the time they only cheat when the guy is a Chad

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexAP, Moggedbyevery1, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 20 others
My Asian bitch get wet when I say nigga to her and play asap rocky music videos

Tutorial mode 4 meh
Can somebody burn that thing with fire ?

I find it fucking hilarious when some guy married/dating a hot foid cheats on her then all the women start screaming "How can he cheat on someone like her! Shes literally so gorgeous"

It is pure projection and just goes to show that women only care about looks and looks only. They think the only thing stopping an individual cheating on their bf/gf is their high level of looks. In their minds, there is no other possible reason for cheating unless the person you're cheating on mogs the partner.

They don't seem to understand that in most cases, when a man is horny, he will probably cheat if given the opportunity on a plate with 0 effort required. Even if the girl is way less hot than his gf. But for women, 99% of the time they only cheat when the guy is a Chad
Well said, beside when they drunk

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
This is what american culture is centered around

@Collagen or rope
Please just nuke Usa already. I'm so done with their degenerate behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 17217 and gamma
she is absolutely ugly even after forehead reduction surgery
what are you smoking
I don't follow Rihanna, she is not my taste but I know that objectively she is good looking and denying that makes you in denial of the truth

View attachment 1635570

View attachment 1635569

Goodfellas GIF

There are so many good honest men on looksmax.org that would've treated her right. If only she had given someone like @Anstrum95 a chance, none of this would've happened :feelshmm:

"She should have stayed with Drake :soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill:!!!!!!" (Unironically Drake wouldn't have abandoned ship).

Well time for some more redpills :redpill::redpill::redpill:

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Get ready for all the "Strong Single Mother" post's and media worship.

Nigga's will be Nigga's... SMH

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Hades, AscendingHero and 8 others
i wouldnt even rape her lol if i entered her house just like ramirez id shot her husband but when i see this sheebon i dont rape lol i will stomp her head until she dead
@Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
View attachment 1635570

View attachment 1635569

Goodfellas GIF

Iam not gonna lie her friend looks younger and hotter, usually black women age very well. but this isn't even close the friends is 2 points better looking rihanan. Alot of these rich celeb women, let their fame get to their head. They try to go back to men they rejected in the past, for a long-term relationship, iam shocked a rich multi millionare black man cheated on rihanna hell no, i would have fucked the friend too.:lul:

The problem rihana has is in the hollywood tv world , she is considered old, men in that world can easily date women 10-25 years younger and most cases they do. Ive seen cashiers at the store who looked hotter then prime rihana.

Its simple for most men and women they are only as loyal as their options. asap rocky can still go out and bang hot 21-27 year olds. Cheating happens less when both partners think they have a good deal.

Women will literally risk millions on losing a job and fucking a attractive tyrone. Even more so she fucked the bosses boyfriend.:p

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
@Collagen or rope
Please just nuke Usa already. I'm so done with their degenerate behaviour
We need to liberate Taiwan province first, they will get whats coming right after.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and fogdart

I was banging a Polish girl in college who at that point had the best looking face of any girl I fucked and she was obsessed with her appearance and spent 2 hours on makeup every day before college
She was in a relationship for 3 years but broke up with the guy a couple of weeks before we fucked because he cheated on her
The guy was literally obese with zero bones in his face and he looked to have zero status based on his facebook profile
The guy won the lottery having access to a girl that mogged him that hard and he still fucked it up by cheating :lul:
She also said his dick was small which is believable and not just bitterness given the physical state of the guy
One day I was talking to her over text and she showed me a pic of her when she was 16 and like 15kg lighter and she told me she used to get collected by a 25 year old after school and he fucked her in the ass sometimes
Made me rage ridiculously hard knowing someone else got to fuck the JB version of her while I was fucking the older, heavier, lose pussied version of her

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo, mulattomaxxer, fogdart and 3 others
Nothing surprising, the is the official culture of America. Their entire country is retardmaxxed.

@Looks=2+√5/2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite and Looks234
over for rihannacels femcels

Don't give a fuck about some nigger ape cheating on another niggress ape

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister

Women don't cheat just because the dude is good looking, for them it's also validation, revenge, getting that feeling of intimacy and being submitted by a man that they don't get at home anymore, it's a whole bunch of different emotions and feelings in most cases and not just being horny.
If a girl catches her boyfriend cheating, the first thing she'll ask is if he loved her, along with if he thinks she's prettier

• +1
Reactions: Dodld
Women don't cheat just because the dude is good looking, for them it's also validation, revenge, getting that feeling of intimacy and being submitted by a man that they don't get at home anymore, it's a whole bunch of different emotions and feelings in most cases and not just being horny.
If a girl catches her boyfriend cheating, the first thing she'll ask is if he loved her, along with if he thinks she's prettier
Yeah but still, the guy she cheats with mogs the boyfriend in most cases

Yeah but still, the guy she cheats with mogs the boyfriend in most cases
Oh he definitely mogs him in something, but it could also be a dickmog or even a frame mog (she feels more like a "lady" around him)

Based. She lucky to have ASAP.

71665D94 09AD 43DA 9D29 772820CA0A20
DEE23736 2482 4F49 AD43 02A09AA41C7B

B64B669B 9511 4A28 88CA 2477DF379036
9437C950 FF34 4292 B7D8 3D3DE1329F37

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, AscendingHero and mulattomaxxer
i wouldnt even rape her lol if i entered her house just like ramirez id shot her husband but when i see this sheebon i dont rape lol i will stomp her head until she dead
@Vermilioncore
Yeah just a bunch of wild gorillas j don’t see the big deal just euthanize these niggas and be done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 13332
I hate statuts. This shit disproves psl so hard. Asap looks like shit, and is worshipped cuz of statuts.
If you think Asap rocky looks ANYWHERE near ugly, It's over for your ability to rate people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
If you think Asap rocky looks ANYWHERE near ugly, It's over for your ability to rate people
Nah tbh he is like above average but would never get simped over if not famous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853