ASAP Rocky cheats on pregnant Rihanna

If you think Asap rocky looks ANYWHERE near ugly, It's over for your ability to rate people
asap rocky looks like a jester joke, status halos so much

even his hair looks like jesters

take away the status and he would be watching "Darius M" videos

he should be grateful and lucky to be with model looking women

meanwhile actually good looking people for comparison

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 18922, gamma and 2 others
asap rocky looks like a jester joke, status halos so much

even his hair looks like jesters

View attachment 1635931View attachment 1635932View attachment 1635934

take away the status and he would be watching "Darius M" videos

View attachment 1635904View attachment 1635918

he should be grateful and lucky to be with model looking women

meanwhile actually good looking people,

View attachment 1635909View attachment 1635915View attachment 1635912View attachment 1635914
Okay, he does pale in comparison to the top tier good looking people. But for a black person, he is easily high tier normie minimum. If he didn't have status he'd probably have peaked in highschool, cause prettyboys age like shit

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16474
sadly women want a guy that all women want, moral compass and maturity is worthless, its mostly about the status and how many other women want that guy :pepefrown::pepefrown:

I hate female nature :pepefrown:

her personality detector failed if that is true

Anstrum has never seen a nigga bitch in Estonia much less would he mARRY one on my mommas grave

Thats CAP if you think anstrum wouldn't cheat on her for an asian bitch in two heartbeats

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Rihanna hit the wall like 10 years ago. Why would anyone want that beaten up pussy now?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
@Collagen or rope
Please just nuke Usa already. I'm so done with their degenerate behaviour
Why don't you stop them putting soldiers on your land? Do you like to be occupied?

View attachment 1635591

"She should have stayed with Drake :soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill:!!!!!!" (Unironically Drake wouldn't have abandoned ship).

Well time for some more redpills :redpill::redpill::redpill:

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Get ready for all the "Strong Single Mother" post's and media worship.

Nigga's will be Nigga's... SMH

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Drake is too much of a 'nice guy'
Why don't you stop them putting soldiers on your land? Do you like to be occupied?

Because our brothers in the North want to invade us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 16474 and Collagen or rope
Drake is too much of a 'nice guy'

Because our brothers in the North want to invade us
You can't beat them yourselves? They're like 60 years behind you guys tech wise. Low T behavior.

You can't beat them yourselves? They're like 60 years behind you guys tech wise. Low T behavior.

I have no idea why we even are at war in the first place and why the fuck they are still commies in 2022.

We would unite but then all of the north koreans would mass migrate to the south since our standard of living is better. It would take decades to adjust but at least i can find a trad north korean girl to marry since our women are sjw feminists now.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I have no idea why we even are at war in the first place and why the fuck they are still commies in 2022.

We would unite but then all of the north koreans would mass migrate to the south since our standard of living is better. It would take decades to adjust but at least i can find a trad north korean girl to marry since our women are sjw feminists now.
Its because we keep them that way. Cant have korea uniting, then american soldiers and missiles will be right at our doorstep. Gotta keep NK as a buffer.

I hate statuts. This shit disproves psl so hard. Asap looks like shit, and is worshipped cuz of statuts.
He doesn't look like shit. You have even higher standards than women do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840