ASCEND OR ROPE. LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
FUCKING OVER IF U HAVENT READ https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you-think-women-dont-approach-kys.83421/#post-1446181

IM SEETHING. LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING. THE ONLY WAY TO BETTER YOUR LIFE IS TO LOOK MORE ATTRACTIVE. IF U DONT HAVE A GOOD BASE ITS OVER. IF YOU ARENT A GOOD PHENO ITS OVER. IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY ITS OVER.

LOOKSMAXXING IS THE KEY TO LIFE AS A NON CHAD. I AM ENRAGED. I NEED TO ASCEND. I NEED TO ASCEND. I NEED TO ASCEND.

REPEAT AFTER ME BOYS.

2020 IS THE YEAR OF THE LOOKSMAX. 2020 IS THE YEAR OF THE LOOKSMAX.

giphy.gif

ITS ASCENSION OR KILL YOURSELF.

giphy.gif

WE ONLY HAVE ONE SHOT. A FEW YEARS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. THE MORE TIME WE WASTE, THE WORSE OFF OUR LIVES WILL CONTINUE TO BE.

giphy.gif

ITS US VS. THEM. WE NEED TO ASCEND TOGETHER. KEEP LOOKSMAXXING A SECRET. THIS IS THE KEY TO A BETTER LIFE OVERALL. DO NOT GIVE UP. IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL YOU ROPE.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Highrise, Chadelite and 42 others
If the first thing out of a womans mouth in a conversation with you isn't a comment about how GL you are its over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, AscendingHero, Linoob and 29 others
agreed to some extent but "we have few years" is somewhat wrong because afaik amnesia is late 20 early 30s.

ofc it is always better to have it early but there is no time cap for ascension

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
im gonna curl in a big ball and die

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, maxmendietta, Mr.cope and 1 other person
If the first thing out of a womans mouth in a conversation with you isn't a comment about how GL you are its over
Wow are those the kind of openers you get? Tell us about those stories

Wow are those the kind of openers you get? Tell us about those stories
THE DUDE LITERALLY HAS BITCHES ON HIS SCHMEAT ON DEMAND.

THERE IS NO STOPPING A GL MAN BECAUSE HE WILL ALWAYS HAVE A HAREM OF WOMEN WHO WILL DEFEND HIM TO DEATH.

F7C0B420 857A 4356 8561 8F390895D360

REMINDER THAT YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SO MUCH IF YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING. IT IS THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT. FEED ME ALL THE BLACKPILLS. I LITERALLY THRIVE OFF OF NEGATIVITY.

ASCENSION OF KILL YOURSELF

giphy.gif

ASCENSION OR KILL YOURSELF

giphy.gif

BE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MAN IN THE ROOM. IT IS IMPERATIVE. LOOKSMAX OR DEATH. LOOKSMAX OR DEATH. LOOKSMAX OR DEATH.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mikeock, Shubham4894 and 9 others
What’s with the autistic font bro

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired and RamRanchCowboy
What’s with the autistic font bro
ITS THE COMBINATION OF LISTENING TO ZILLAKAMI AND READING AMNESIA’s THREAD.

MOSTLY THE HYPE MUSIC THOUGH.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, UsernameRequired, MagickEvo and 2 others
looks are everything it's over just ldar for most of us

Signs that looksmaxing is going right:
  • Women approach (duh);
  • Women will seek small talk with you every single time;
  • Women will ask you for random fucking shit even if you're meters away from them (e.g., directions, a pen, a cigarette even if you're not a fucking smoker);
  • Women will let you know you're GL (e.g., when you're talking to them, they'll always find a way to casually throw in a "but you look good/great/nice");
  • You'll have attractive women wanting to be in your group of friends and male friends asking you for advice on how to deal with women (never tell them about looksmaxing unless they have decent base);
  • Social media (talking Instagram here) - comments from women only (not your mom or your landwhale cousin);
  • Random IOIs on the street and even women waving/winking at you.
We're going hard in 2020, bros, no brakes, gigamotivation thread tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Highrise, Renaissance.Chad and 8 others
  • Women approach (duh);
  • Women will ask you for random fucking shit even if you're meters away from them (e.g., directions, a pen, a cigarette even if you're not a fucking smoker);
  • Women will let you know you're GL (e.g., when you're talking to them, they'll always find a way to casually throw in a "but you look good/great/nice");
  • You'll have attractive women wanting to be in your group of friends and male friends asking you for advice on how to deal with women (never tell them about looksmaxing unless they have decent base);
  • Social media (talking Instagram here) - comments from women only (not your mom or your landwhale cousin);
2020 IS OUR YEAR. I FELT IT IN MY VEINS EVEN WEEKS BEFORE JAN 1st.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, noped, DarkTriadPeerReview and 1 other person
  • Women approach (duh);
  • Social media (talking Instagram here) - comments from women only (not your mom or your landwhale cousin); :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview and Deleted member 3962
  • Women approach (duh);
i literally get none of these fml

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
I FEEL THE HYPE BROTHER. INDEED, 2020 IS THE YEAR OF ASCENTION. ITS TIME TO CAST EVERYTHING ELSE THAT CHAINS YOU DOWN ASIDE AND DEDICATE 110% EFFORT TOWARDS THE RESEARCH AND ATTAINMENT OF TOP TIER FACIAL AESTHETIC. IF YOU ARENT 6PSL MINIMALLY IN 2020 JUST FUCKING DIE.

ASCENSION OF KILL YOURSELF

giphy.gif

ASCENSION OR KILL YOURSELF

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired, the next o'pry, Dyorotic and 2 others
mentally ill

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed and Blackout.xl
All or nothing. Victory or defeat. LOOKSMAX OR ROPE

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, subhuman incel and Deleted member 3962
Only possible way to ascend is

Bimax, Lefort 3
Eye Area Overhaul

These 2 Surgical procedures/list of procedures are the most likely to increase your psl by a drastic amount and make you look good in motion.

Implants/fillers are like icing on the cake.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 3463, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others

Bimax, Lefort 3
Eye Area Overhaul

These 2 Surgical procedures/list of procedures are the most likely to increase your psl by a drastic amount and make you look good in motion.

over for my eye area but NOT over for my legit jew nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Blackout.xl

Bimax, Lefort 3
Eye Area Overhaul

Good luck getting a lefort 3 though. Doctors are cucked and won’t give u it no matter the amount of money you offer them

over for my eye area but NOT over for my legit jew nose.

do you think you need this btw?
Good luck getting a lefort 3 though. Doctors are cucked and won’t give u it no matter the amount of money you offer them
lol

High Lefort 1+BSSO with Infraorbital Malar implant produces a similar affect as a LF3

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, subhuman incel and Deleted member 3962
High Lefort 1+BSSO with Infraorbital Malar implant produces a similar affect as a LF3
How much would you reckon this cost with ccw rotation added?

View attachment 217414

do you think you need this btw?

lol

no, i have a high set browridge, my eyelids actually look like the right when i’m well rested (not my left eye bc i have a lazy eye).

can ptosis tighten my upper eyelids so they aren’t so dependent on sleep?

How much would you reckon this cost with ccw rotation added?
no clue man, I hear conflicting prices tbh

It really depends on the surgeon, prices vary

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
It's over for my long midface

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
no, i have a high set browridge, my eyelids actually look like the right when i’m well rested (not my left eye bc i have a lazy eye).

can ptosis tighten my upper eyelids so they aren’t so dependent on sleep?
Im not too well-versed with eye area stuff. I have the same problem , I literally drop psl points with upper eye lid exposure after lack of sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Im not too well-versed with eye area stuff. I have the same problem , I literally drop psl points with upper eye lid exposure after lack of sleep.
yes, same. i look either well rested and have little UEE on 8+ hours of sleep and LOTS OF UEE on less than 7 hours. it’s brutal

• +1
Reactions: Gosick

giphy.gif

It's over if she doesn't give you "Fuck me eyes" from across the room.

No words are needed to know when it's over bruh.

It's over for me tbh.I have a despicable face and a short frame

yes, same. i look either well rested and have little UEE on 8+ hours of sleep and LOTS OF UEE on less than 7 hours. it’s brutal
What time do you usually go to sleep?

around 2am. i’m get up around 10 tomorrow so i will be good.
The earlier the better bro. Your pineal gland starts secreting melatonin as soon as the sun sets and trust me you don't wanna miss out on sleep when this hormone peaks roughly around midnight. Sleeping around 2 am is far from ideal just saying.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and Deleted member 2846
ASCENSION OOOOOR

jfl ur losing it :lul:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, MandibularCel and Deleted member 3962
You will never look like the dude in pic if you don't have bone base, sorry. It's fucking over.

I want to slit my throat right now and die in spasms like the ugly pig I am, bleeding on the floor.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2486
WE ARE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT BROTHERS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

PSL 6
OR
DEATH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3463
WE ARE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT BROTHERS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

PSL 6
OR
DEATH
copemaxxxing I see
ITS ASCENSION OR KILL YOURSELF.
I agree with this 100%.

And I don't give a fuck about agepill.

The dude in OP would get girls in his 40s still complimenting his hot looks. BONE >>>>> ALL

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
@Pietrosiek time to softmaxx brah

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Water is wet

Looks & height are everything.
No looksmaxing for 5’4 height.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Pietrosiek
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, Kade, Deleted member 3195 and 4 others
I would rather just rope

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Lets fucking go son
This year im finishing all my hardcore looksmaxxing

• Women approach (duh);
You will never look like the dude in pic if you don't have bone base, sorry. It's fucking over.

I want to slit my throat right now and die in spasms like the ugly pig I am, bleeding on the floor.
Good thing I have bone base

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview and Deleted member 2486
I NEED to learn the most efficient way to MONEYMAX and then I can ascend. Double jaw alone will be a ton of money with the surgeon im going to.