ascend with a 4'11 with chico's eyes?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

Iron
title, i'm 5'7 but i feel like my sons will end up being 5'4 chicos, just hoping they wont end up on .is

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and Blackgymmax
No tall foids or fucking death

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and UrGirlsMcm
title, i'm 5'7 but i feel like my sons will end up being 5'4 chicos, just hoping they wont end up on .is
How about you climb a mountain? (Metaphor for short men to go for tall girls). That’ll change your perception of yourself forever

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and MagaPutinism
get them on tren and hgh age 2

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and asdvek
Top 10 worst threads on .org

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
How about you climb a mountain? (Metaphor for short men to go for tall girls). That’ll change your perception of yourself forever
idk bro, i feel like tall foids hate manlets like me. might go back to pakistan and maybe slay the stacies there since im above avg height

maybe i can ascend with a 6'0 tall foid but i got no clue if they love short men or if they just like walking over them, us short guys are so marginalised in soyciety its so sad :( :feelswhy:

anyway you could find a girl who is 5'4-5'7 and just naturally heightmaxx your kid as much as you can?

but tbh you might get lucky with having a girl if ur gonna have a kid and you wont have to worry ab height

anyway you could find a girl who is 5'4-5'7 and just naturally heightmaxx your kid as much as you can?

but tbh you might get lucky with having a girl if ur gonna have a kid and you wont have to worry ab height
if my wife is 5'7 my son will easily be 6'0+ lol, i will blast him full of hgh when he's like 5

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter