ASCENDED BY BEING NT AND GOT MYSELF A GIRLFRIEND FIRST TRY!!!

D

Deleted member 27345

Iron
shes a htb/stacylight and WAY out my league, oofy doofy is not a theory anymore boyos

forgot to mention she was the one who came to me and engaged and everything, it was basically her i just agreed. it feels unreal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Kebab Master, RopeMaxxed and 8 others
nicely done bro, wishing you well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, FutureAestheticMale, rand anon and 3 others
We dont care greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Schönling, rooman and 11 others
Jbw proven yet again.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
what does nt mean?

pics of her naked or larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Van, Kebab Master and 2 others
NTpill
all too common these days

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick and Sprinkles
Pics or larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Well played boyo. What’s her ethnicity? And is she really “stacylite” or is it just love googles ?
jk im white. shes white. shes realistically htb/stacylite at best. redditors would say shes a goddess and users here would call her femcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 27987, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Kys bluepilled larpfag

Jbw proven yet again.
Guy sucking door knob

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 23564 and 4 others
you will never receive chad treatment and she will leave you the first chance she gets so why bother

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, Allornothing, ChileanMaxxer and 4 others
jk im white. shes white. shes realistically htb/stacylite at best. redditors would say shes a goddess and users here would call her femcel
Can you fund my phenoplasty now that you ascended? I need to get my mtb oneitis to obsess over me.

Can you fund my phenoplasty now that you ascended? I need to get my mtb oneitis to obsess over me.
lets do some fundraising on gofundme im sure the kind users here would help

lets do some fundraising on gofundme im sure the kind users here would help
Can’t you just pay for it ? And in return i’ll ask Allah to last your relationship.

did i mention im 6'2 ?

@Graham are you happy for me fren :feelsautistic: ?

thanks for the kind thoughts man
man. don’t be an oofy doofy, that’s the receipe for disaster. You may get a gf in the short term but her demands will be higher and higher untill she will break up. you always need to be dominant and lead the girl

man. don’t be an oofy doofy, that’s the receipe for disaster. You may get a gf in the short term but her demands will be higher and higher untill she will break up. you always need to be dominant and lead the girl
i dont care im dead inside. i know it wont last forever ill just take what i can get

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
congrats nigga now take ur 133 posts and leave this site

did i mention im 6'2 ?
Just be white and 6’2 doesn’t dissprove anything jack denmo and that was epic both 6’2 Niggas who are ltn and pull hot girls just be tall

should i mass tag the whole forum before leaving ?

i dont care im dead inside. i know it wont last forever ill just take what i can get
if that’s the case and you can stand the heartbreak I hope the best for you mate, at least you are conscious

shes a htb/stacylight and WAY out my league, oofy doofy is not a theory anymore boyos

forgot to mention she was the one who came to me and engaged and everything, it was basically her i just agreed. it feels unreal
Goog 4 U.
Life.Mogs.Me

NTmogged again

Over for my recessed brain

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FML0908
Few days later she's bored of you asks to go out with girlies and gets raw dogged by a 5'10 curry.

It's ovER for u either way. U need all the girls simping not just one