Ascended by making his normal mid-face LONGER

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
65280462 10156151618681123 2039596217008128000 o

Maxilla: 8mm downgraft and 10mm advancement measured at upper incisor. Mandible: 8.7mm advancement at pogonion. (There seems to be CW rotation)

Many ill-informed delusional members about the need to have a short mid-face to be gl, and long mid-face being a death sentence. People would probably say too long mid-face post-op if he were to be rated here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Forgotten, FreakkForLife, HighClassMaxing and 77 others
Receded jaw

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PTK96, Lookologist003, Deleted member 16380 and 11 others
View attachment 103244
Maxilla: 8mm downgraft and 10mm advancement measured at upper incisor. Mandible: 8.7mm advancement at pogonion.

Many ill-informed delusional members about the need to have a short mid-face to be gl.

Who performed the surgery ?

from normie to Chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ascension, Deleted member 17345 and 27 others
Holy shit! They literally broke his entire face and rearranged the skeleton!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, It'snotover, Hades and 27 others
@ me the surgeon

he deadass ascended 2 psl

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Mewton, Deleted member and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and CursedOne
View attachment 103244
Maxilla: 8mm downgraft and 10mm advancement measured at upper incisor. Mandible: 8.7mm advancement at pogonion.

Many ill-informed delusional members about the need to have a short mid-face to be gl, and long mid-face being a death sentence. People would probably say too long mid-face post-op if he were to be rated here.
Fml my midface is to compact
This is what I need tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member and TheEndHasNoEnd
midface ≠ fwhr

Oh fuck nvm you're right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
He was a brachyfacial, like me. His lower third was very short. Who was the surgeon? Most brachys I’ve seen had CW rotation done but he just had the entire maxilla downgrafted. Although I guess his Genio was a CW rotation. Great result

Edit: looks like the maxilla was rotated CW as well as being entirely downgrafted. The anterior part was just downgrafted more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Forgotten, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
At least hope for my long midface

Lol horse face cope shit thread

Dude Literally benefited from effects that did not require the modface to be longer. If it was still short it would be even better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, PubertyMaxxer, Rt-Rust1 and 13 others
Tallface.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Luke LLL and Deleted member 4804
Does anyone know who did this surgery?

And for people who think he looked better before with his frog face, you are incorrect. Brachyfacial is considered the least attractive facial type.

Edit: found it. I'm so grateful I'm seeing him soon. I didn't know he did a lot of CW rotation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, Forgotten, A23ghskung and 2 others
Poor woman who is going to be gene-rapped.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, LightSkinNoob, rand anon and 47 others
Does anyone know who did this surgery?

And for people who think he looked better before with his frog face, you are incorrect. Brachyfacial is considered the least attractive facial type.

Edit: found it. I'm so grateful I'm seeing him soon. I didn't know he did a lot of CW rotation.
Agree, and who is it?

the lips changed a lot

Agree, and who is it?

Thanks for posting it. It was Gunson or Arnett. It was a couple years ago so could have been either.

Typically all I have seen from his are large CCW rotations, so this result made me happy since I'm a brachy.

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten and Dude420
yea what the hell happened to his lips?

Amazing what surgery can do

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Yerico7, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Longish midface like Ballou and guy in OP is ideal, overly long is a death sentence.
Also the guy is going to swallow the blacklill once he notices how people are suddendly nicer to him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 25566, A23ghskung and 12 others
did it stretch his lower eyelids?
there is more scleral show

• +1
Reactions: catastaire
View attachment 103244
Maxilla: 8mm downgraft and 10mm advancement measured at upper incisor. Mandible: 8.7mm advancement at pogonion. (There seems to be CW rotation)

Fuark did bimax actually fixed his eye asymmetry? Also how's your recovery boyo?

View attachment 103244

Lifefuel for long midface

Almost every model you guys worship has a wide and TALL face remember that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, A23ghskung, Deleted member and 4 others
This is the exact surgery I've known that I've needed for around 4 years, but I still haven't done it because jaw surgery is so risky and can leave you permanently depressed until death.

Four of the top surgeons in Europe suggested me a 6mm downgraft and 3-4MM advancement - that's how short my face is.
Lol horse face cope shit thread

Dude Literally benefited from effects that did not require the modface to be longer. If it was still short it would be even better

People like you are so utterly stupid it amazes me that you even worked out how to use a keyboard.

• +1
Reactions: Bobbyboy, LooksJourney, Yerico7 and 4 others
This is the exact surgery I've known that I've needed for around 4 years, but I still haven't done it because jaw surgery is so risky and can leave you permanently depressed until death.

Four of the top surgeons in Europe suggested me a 6mm downgraft and 3-4MM advancement - that's how short my face is.

People like you are so utterly stupid it amazes me that you even worked out how to use a keyboard.

jaw surgery isn't nearly as risky as you make it out to be jfl

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Yerico7
jaw surgery isn't nearly as risky as you make it out to be jfl

It's extremely risky and leaves the majority of patients with numbness, tingling and uncomfortable altered sensations for life.
Keep in mind I've seen some of Europe's top surgeons and have had facial surgery so know a lot more than you.

Also look here for a small fraction of the thousands of examples you can find over the internet:

People's lives have been fucked unalterably by this surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, It'snotover, Patient A and 1 other person
It's extremely risky and leaves the majority of patients with numbness, tingling and uncomfortable altered sensations for life.
Keep in mind I've seen some of Europe's top surgeons and have had facial surgery so know a lot more than you.

Also look here for a small fraction of the thousands of examples you can find over the internet:

People's lives have been fucked unalterably by this surgery.
"can leave you permanently depressed until death" ???
Permanent numbness in local area is about 10% that is about it, that wouldn't be the end of the world, having lost some amount of sensation in a small chin area isn't a big deal, losing sensation in vast areas don't happen. Some regret it because they planned it poorly and don't like the outcome. Forward advancement does have health benefit in increasing your airways and improving your breathing/airflow. It can affect the nerve and leave you with permanent excruciating pain, but for that to happen your surgeon really need to fuck up, it isn't something that happen in modern days because they know how to avoid nerves areas. Infections are a rare occurrence but are almost always easy to treat short term problems.
You can find dissatisfied patients for any kind of surgeries.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
@medialcanthuscel

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4430, CursedOne and 1 other person
"can leave you permanently depressed until death" ???
Permanent numbness in local area is about 10% that is about it, that wouldn't be the end of the world, having lost some amount of sensation in a small chin area isn't a big deal, losing sensation in vast areas don't happen. Some regret it because they planned it poorly and don't like the outcome. Forward advancement does have health benefit in increasing your airways and improving your breathing/airflow. It can affect the nerve and leave you with permanent excruciating pain, but for that to happen your surgeon really need to fuck up, it isn't something the happen in modern days because they know how to avoid nerves areas. Infections are a rare occurrence but are almost always easy to treat short term problems.
You can find dissatisfied patients for any kind of surgeries.

have you had any kind of facial surgery?
How many people have you met who have had jaw surgery?

For me, Answer to Q1 is yes, and the answer to Q2 is at least 5-10.

I can tell you that even rhinoplasty can leave you with seriously annoying side effects (I've had that procedure) and I've met many people who had bimax.

2 things I noticed:
1. You can always tell someone's had jaw surgery. Their face just looks slightly 'off' and uncanny. That never goes away and you'll never have a harmonious attractive face from bimax. You won't look deformed to the same extent, but will never be truly attractive either.
2. Many of them complained of altered sensation of the lips (meaning you'll never enjoy kissing the same even if you finally become GL enough to get it) and other areas. I even fucked a girl who'd had bimax!

Again - people arguing with me on here who have no clue what they're talking about. I've never spoken to someone who had bimax who didn't have at least a few complaints post-OP - it's a barbaric surgery which slices through tissue, nerves and bone - OF COURSE it's high risk. Watch a LF1 video if you don't believe me.

have you had any kind of facial surgery?
How many people have you met who have had jaw surgery?

For me, Answer to Q1 is yes, and the answer to Q2 is at least 5-10.

I can tell you that even rhinoplasty can leave you with seriously annoying side effects (I've had that procedure) and I've met many people who had bimax.

2 things I noticed:
1. You can always tell someone's had jaw surgery. Their face just looks slightly 'off' and uncanny. That never goes away and you'll never have a harmonious attractive face from bimax. You won't look deformed to the same extent, but will never be truly attractive either.
2. Many of them complained of altered sensation of the lips (meaning you'll never enjoy kissing the same even if you finally become GL enough to get it) and other areas. I even fucked a girl who'd had bimax!

Again - people arguing with me on here who have no clue what they're talking about. I've never spoken to someone who had bimax who didn't have at least a few complaints post-OP - it's a barbaric surgery which slices through tissue, nerves and bone - OF COURSE it's high risk. Watch a LF1 video if you don't believe me.
Yes, I had bimax. And I have been studying it extensively everything about in the past year, studying many cases, I have read textbooks on orthognathic surgery.
1. Wtf are you on, if it is done properly no. You should be sort of uncanny before surgery and your bones be moved within the normal range to make you look better. Implants are much more prone to give uncanny results. Plan it well, OP pictures just dispute this.
2. Most of the numbness already went away in 3 weeks for me, I already know nothing terrible happen to me, and if I have to live with some residual numbness it would be very mild, something my brain won't notice unless it pays attention to it. It fixed my apnea which was fucking over my life, so even if I keep some chin numbness I'd be really happy about the health improvement results since my apnea is cured.
I know very well what I am talking about, you seem to be nitpicking and overexaggerating stuff out. The rate of aesthetic/health(if it was aimed at) satisfactory outcome is very high for this surgery.
Seems possible that it didn't go perfectly for you, hence you have a certain bias against the surgery, I am sorry for you if that is the case.
But I don't understand why you saying you had surgery but "This is the exact surgery I've known that I've needed for around 4 years, but I still haven't done it because jaw surgery is so risky"?
Edit: Oh you had "facial" surgery, but you know much more than anyone else what you are talking about here, I see.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, A23ghskung, Patient A and 6 others
View attachment 103244

From incel to chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and ScramFranklin
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 6856 and 3 others
What is a compact midface to you sir
At least a 1.0 midface ratio, with average ipd

The guy had short midface syndrom, that is a deformation of the maxilla in lefort 1 area

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 6856 and Pendejo
He almost had a masculine phenotype so he needed that to be gl. People like me need a shorter misface to complete the pretty boy phenotype

Poor woman who is going to be gene-rapped.
No sympathy. Foids literally created incels by using face paint to fraud healthy facial features. And we know they only really get impregnated by chads..

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 25566, FreakkForLife and 8 others
View attachment 103244

long midface as a flaw is a meme

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
To all the haters of this thread, he improved, making his first longer made him more attractive, from front view that is what has the biggest impact, but he had the width to afford it, making his chin area longer also helped enable this change to be successful, I wouldn't recommend everyone to go long, in fact, most can't afford it, but in certain cases like this one, longer midface was good looksmaxxing. Everything needs to be assessed relative to your base. This aside, it also shows that being longer side definitely inherently isn't a bad thing, I like this ascension because I believe some members of the lookism community make too much of a big deal around some ideal relatively high fWHR which his pre-op was closer to.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wyatt737, A23ghskung, LooksJourney and 1 other person
Im thinking of braces for overbite correction and beard to get same effect

No sympathy. Foids literally created incels by using face paint to fraud healthy facial features. And we know they only really get impregnated by chads..
Still, fake up fade at night and you can see what you buy at some point.
These women will procreate with bad genes unknowingly.... until the baby comes out.
But it's life I agree.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
Still, fake up fade at night and you can see what you buy at some point.
These women will procreate with bad genes unknowingly.... until the baby comes out.
But it's life I agree.
Allow me to change your mind.
Females account for 92 of cosmetic procedures

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 25566, LooksJourney and 1 other person
Allow me to change your mind.
View attachment 106207
Doesn't matter, it's socially acceptable for women to look fake and enhance their perceived genetic quality.

The truth is that foids have a deep innate hatred for men with subpar genetics (aka 80% of men). The sheer thought of being impregnated by a sub8 male disgusts the modern foid to the absolute core.

Even in our circles most guys don't seem to realize the amount of sheer anxiety, frustration and fear the average foid experience upon seeing our threads/discussions about surgerymaxxing and how such procedures are becoming increasingly popular. That's why there are so many foids actively trying suppress blackpill knowledge and getting forums like this one banned, because they fear that it will damage the reliability of the most potent factor in determining a man's genetic quality and thus they risk ending up being impregnated by a subpar male (the horror).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, LightSkinNoob, A23ghskung and 7 others
Even in our circles most guys don't seem to realize the amount of sheer anxiety, frustration and fear the average foid experience upon seeing our threads/discussions about surgerymaxxing and how such procedures are becoming increasingly popular. That's why there are so many foids actively trying suppress blackpill knowledge and getting forums like this one banned, because they fear that it will damage the reliability of the most potent factor in determining a man's genetic quality and thus they risk ending up being impregnated by a subpar male (the horror).
Given that most of them use some form of birth control whilst they're most fertile, I don't believe that they are thinking that consciously about procreation :lul: However selecting a quality mate is very innate behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 25566, Deleted member and 4 others
Given that most of them use some form of birth control whilst they're most fertile, I don't believe that they are thinking that consciously about procreation :lul: However selecting a quality mate is very innate behaviour.
Where did I said anything about conscious behavior? This is all instincts, we find certain persons more sexually appealing than others because we've evolved to subconsciously read genetic cues on potential mates' faces and bodies that telegraph they are a good partner for procreation. These instincts persist even if we are not consciously looking to procreate with said persons.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and LooksJourney