@ascendedd has has the biggest ascension in looksmax history.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
People mention guys like Salludon and @averagejoe but these guys already had a good base and were MTNs already.

However since I saw @ascendedd post yesterday I'm genuinely shocked. He's high tier HTN/low tier Chadlite but ascension in terms of PSL has been far greater than above guys who were okay looking already.

If someone posted this pic on here I straight up would've told him to become a shaheed and as I'm sure a foid in the afterlife would give him what this world couldn't/wouldn't.

This is straight up trucel tier. When I see a guy like this post a selfie in rating section I just wanna type kys - but the goodness of my heart (lol) since @Schery6 died makes me not post such blackpill comment.

But then he ascendedd into this
3788502 IMG 0231 1

I can't believe two of the biggest moggers on this forum came out of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Jewish propaganda has knifed these countries SMV. Clown world. 🤡 🌍

Despite this he still got rejected by 90% of femcels on Muzz. Brootal.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Awan, buflek, yeeyeeslayer and 21 others
People mention guys like Salludon and @averagejoe but these guys already had a good base and were MTNs already.

However since I saw @ascendedd post yesterday I'm genuinely shocked. He's high tier HTN/low tier Chadlite but ascension in terms of PSL has been far greater than above guys who were okay looking already.

If someone posted this pic on here I straight up would've told him to become a shaheed and as I'm sure a foid in the afterlife would give him what this world couldn't/wouldn't.
View attachment 2620939

This is straight up trucel tier. When I see a guy like this post a selfie in rating section I just wanna type kys - but the goodness of my heart (lol) since @Schery6 died makes me not post such blackpill comment.

View attachment 2621015

I can't believe two of the biggest moggers on this forum came out of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Jewish propaganda has knifed these countries SMV. Clown world.
He went from mid-30s to 16 lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Maalik, zura and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, fuxkdakikez, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
From terrorist to someone who north euro women go for sex tourism in Dubai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, RAMU KAKA, Skywalker and 5 others
People mention guys like @averagejoe but these guys already had a good base and were MTNs already.
crisick is mid htn at best and had a starting point of a high ltn

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 23391, nope and 1 other person
off beard and glasses = ascension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, bleachmaxxer69, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and exo
Coomer to pretty bou

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
So many curries are beard copers tbh I was one as well
tbh its a good cope when youre fat but when you leanmaxx you dont need more than 2-3mm

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Looks like a faggot to me

he ascended from 0/10 to like 8-9/10 💀

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gigell, RiceCel1234 and Crisick
Nah crisick is Chad or legit chadlite at least.
how come?
his lower third is very good, no denying about it.
his midface is too long, and his soft features suck ass.
You simply can't reach chadlite without a nice harmony, which he's far away from having.

I thought you were a NEET
These are my end sems i study for a day and get 80 plus/ 100. So I NEET most of the time yes. I dont go to university except when I feel like it. Profs dont care as long as you pass.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and Abhorrence

yeah chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Sub0, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
How are you secular and Muslim? Astagfiruallah you think manmade laws are bettee than Allahs?

View attachment 2620939

View attachment 2621015

I can't believe two of the biggest moggers on this forum came out of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Jewish propaganda has knifed these countries SMV. Clown world. 🤡 🌍

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
How are you secular and Muslim? Astagfiruallah you think manmade laws are bettee than Allahs?
I am for the shariah bro. But we live in a cucked world sonin the absence of the caliphate we must adapt shariah teachings within a secular framework. Once there is scope for the caliphate the shariah shall reign supreme.

View attachment 2620939

View attachment 2621015

View attachment 2620939

View attachment 2621015

How are you secular and Muslim? Astagfiruallah you think manmade laws are better than Allahs?

View attachment 2620939

View attachment 2621015

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
How are you secular and Muslim? Astagfiruallah you think manmade laws are better than Allahs?
Stop post 100 times nigger

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Fiqh and shabby890

View attachment 2620939

View attachment 2621015

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, zura, Fiqh and 1 other person
nah he downgraded

from Sigma Prajeet ITmaxxer to some random fuckboii

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Maalik
Fucking nigger has sign up date from June doesn't make a post til today. All spam posts on my thread. @fed981

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, zura, Fiqh and 1 other person
I am for the shariah bro. But we live in a cucked world sonin the absence of the caliphate we must adapt shariah teachings within a secular framework. Once there is scope for the caliphate the shariah shall reign supreme.
Dawla isnt baqiyah anymore so my nigga pick up the Quran and make dua to be granted martyrdom so you can be granted a houri, Hamas isnt a good option since they fight for democracy, Dawla are khawarij so i say play it safe and wait for a real jihad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Fiqh and SecularIslamist
Dawla isnt baqiyah anymore so my nigga pick up the Quran and make dua to be granted martyrdom so you can be granted a houri, Hamas isnt a good option since they fight for democracy, Dawla are khawarij so i say play it safe and wait for a real jihad.
The caliphate will be reinstated insha'Allah. Kys. Who said I like Hamas. They were created by Joos too.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Fraudsters Inc

• +1
Reactions: penispilled and Oxygen
He already had a good base
This is just frauding 101

Whats ur point? Im a newgen? Go outside and pray in the mosque holy fuck your brain is completely rotted
Joined Jun 18, 2023

All posts have been on this thread.... 🤔

• JFL
Whats ur point? Im a newgen? Go outside and pray in the mosque holy fuck your brain is completely rotted
Gtfo this thread nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Not even close. Blackopscel ascended from Truecel to low MTN.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, HitAndRun and SecularIslamist
brutal ascended pill

• +1
@ascendedd is honorary Pakistani. He may fully identify as Afghan, but he was an Afghan refugee born in Pakistan, and thus an honorary Pakistani.

@ascendedd is honorary Pakistani. He may fully identify as Afghan, but he was an Afghan refugee born in Pakistan, and thus an honorary Pakistani.

• JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and bleachmaxxer69