@ascendedd has has the biggest ascension in looksmax history.

What's my base bhai? LTN or subhuman ??

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, niggerballsack34, mayo mogger and 1 other person
People mention guys like Salludon and @averagejoe but these guys already had a good base and were MTNs already.

However since I saw @ascendedd post yesterday I'm genuinely shocked. He's high tier HTN/low tier Chadlite but ascension in terms of PSL has been far greater than above guys who were okay looking already.

If someone posted this pic on here I straight up would've told him to become a shaheed and as I'm sure a foid in the afterlife would give him what this world couldn't/wouldn't.
View attachment 2620939

This is straight up trucel tier. When I see a guy like this post a selfie in rating section I just wanna type kys - but the goodness of my heart (lol) since @Schery6 died makes me not post such blackpill comment.

But then he ascendedd into this
View attachment 2621015

I can't believe two of the biggest moggers on this forum came out of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Jewish propaganda has knifed these countries SMV. Clown world. 🤡 🌍

Despite this he still got rejected by 90% of femcels on Muzz. Brootal.
giga looksminned, i mean his collagen, skin, shitty facial hair, unibrow all combined can make anyone look ugly, he always had top tier eyebrows and jaw hiding under all of those illusions

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and ElTruecel
There are better

If someone posted this pic on here I straight up would've told him to become a shaheed and as I'm sure a foid in the afterlife would give him what this world couldn't/wouldn't.
not at ALL - how is this TRUECEL buddy boyo :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️
(im disregarding pheno as you ALWAYS should btw, as we're evaluating the FACE, not SMV in the west)

i see:
- good skin quality
- can grow good, dense facial hair + good dense eyebrows
- good lips/ mouth area + good chin width
- nose that can easily be fixed by rhino
- good hair

minus
this is a very bad pic cause his eyes are closing of tiredness and EYEWEAR is a plus in like 0.1% of men :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
not at ALL - how is this TRUECEL buddy boyo :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️
(im disregarding pheno as you ALWAYS should btw, as we're evaluating the FACE, not SMV in the west)

i see:
- good skin quality
- can grow good, dense facial hair + good dense eyebrows
- good lips/ mouth area + good chin width
- nose that can easily be fixed by rhino
- good hair

minus
this is a very bad pic cause his eyes are closing of tiredness and EYEWEAR is a plus in like 0.1% of men :feelskek:
Trucel or LTB. Hardly matters.

Pheno is part of you FACE. And pheno is part of SMV. You cannot remove that from the equation same with height.

Even with the shitpic, with some soft / hardmaxxing that pic looks like he would be capped at MTN anyway. It's very rare for someone to be that low and ascend that high - people who usually do are fat obese cunts.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
What ascension lol? He already had a decent his base. He just had to shave his disgusting curry pedostache, leanmaxx, lose the glasses, and dress like a normie. He already was lightskin, good straight hair, and decent facial structure.

You guys are throwing the word "ascension" around too lightly.

Ascension is when you go from a darkskin dravidian with wide fleshy features, to lightskin chadpreet with sharp features.

Ascension means to completely change the way you look so that you don't even look like the same person physically/phenotype wise.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: humanoidsub7, mayo mogger, Zonar and 1 other person
What ascension lol? He already had a decent his base. He just had to shave his disgusting curry pedostache, leanmaxx, lose the glasses, and dress like a normie. He already was lightskin, good straight hair, and decent facial structure.

You guys are throwing the word "ascension" around too lightly.

Ascension is when you go from a darkskin dravidian with wide fleshy features, to lightskin chadpreet with sharp features.

Ascension means to completely change the way you look so that you don't even look like the same person physically/phenotype wise.
You're far too obsessed with pheno. When you get bleached and find out it's only increased your SMV 0.25+ you'll realise it's other things like eyes, jaw, height etc.

He literally did completely change the way he look. Can't you see he looks like a 30y.o pedo in the first pic?

You're far too obsessed with pheno. When you get bleached and find out it's only increased your SMV 0.25+ you'll realise it's other things like eyes, jaw, height etc.

He literally did completely change the way he look. Can't you see he looks like a 30y.o pedo in the first pic?
Jfl you guys are literally sullying the true meaning of ascension. Jfl what did he do? He shaved his pedostache, lost weight, lost his glasses, and stopped dressing like an Indian nerd and now wears hoodies LMAO.

OOOOOOOH SO AMAZING.

Lmfao are you fudging serious right now?

Did he get jaw surgery? Did he get a nose job? Did he get Infraorbital implants? Did he get a blephoraplasty? Did he get ptosis/UEE surgery?

So basically he softmaxxed LMAO? So basically, he literally did everything that your average zoomer normie does? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

How is this groundbreaking lmao? I literally have been doing all of that since like the end of highschool lmao? Still a 25 khhv though. HMMM I wonder what's the difference between me and him HMMMMMM 🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Could it be, just maybe, and this is a big maybe, maybe be because he's a lightskin caucasoid facial structure pashtun, while I'm a brown mixed abo facial structure southern curry? Could it possibly be that lmfao? Of course it's fucking phenotype lmao 😂😂😂 y am I even debating this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72804 and mogstars
Jfl you guys are literally sullying the true meaning of ascension. Jfl what did he do? He shaved his pedostache, lost weight, lost his glasses, and stopped dressing like an Indian nerd and now wears hoodies LMAO.

OOOOOOOH SO AMAZING.

Lmfao are you fudging serious right now?

Did he get jaw surgery? Did he get a nose job? Did he get Infraorbital implants? Did he get a blephoraplasty? Did he get ptosis/UEE surgery?

So basically he softmaxxed LMAO? So basically, he literally did everything that your average zoomer normie does? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
How is this groundbreaking lmao? I literally have been doing all of that since like the end of highschool lmao? Still a 25 khhv though. HMMM I wonder what's the difference between me and him HMMMMMM
Looksmaxxxing isn't a science and people aren't products on an assembly line who will ascend as much as each other. That's like saying I played football longer than Messi or studied more than Hawkings, it's so not fair I'm not as good as them.

Looksmaxxxing isn't a science and people aren't products on an assembly line who will ascend as much as each other. That's like saying I played football longer than Messi or studied more than Hawkings, it's so not fair I'm not as good as them.
I'm not stupid to think that me being lightskin is going to all of the sudden make me a lightskin chadpreet. I'm well aware of the fact that I have to get multiple cosmetic facial surgeries/procedures so i can make my facial features/structure sharper, ON TOP of being lightskin, in order to become a lightskin chadpreet.

People mention guys like Salludon and @averagejoe but these guys already had a good base and were MTNs already.

However since I saw @ascendedd post yesterday I'm genuinely shocked. He's high tier HTN/low tier Chadlite but ascension in terms of PSL has been far greater than above guys who were okay looking already.

View attachment 2620939

This is straight up trucel tier. When I see a guy like this post a selfie in rating section I just wanna type kys - but the goodness of my heart (lol) since @Schery6 died makes me not post such blackpill comment.

View attachment 2621015

I can't believe two of the biggest moggers on this forum came out of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Jewish propaganda has knifed these countries SMV. Clown world. 🤡 🌍

Nigga just shaved his pedo stache and took off glasses

"Ascension" :lul::lul::lul:

.org is a joke

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432

View attachment 2620939

View attachment 2621015

No glasses and light skin
@andy9432

View attachment 2620939

View attachment 2621015

How come his nose look much smaller

• Hmm...
No glasses and light skin
@andy9432
Nigga literally took his glasses off, went to the bathroom for 5 minutes and shaved his stache, and then put on a hoodie, and then "aScEnDeD" :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Nigga just shaved his pedo stache and took off glasses

"Ascension" :lul::lul::lul:

.org is a joke
I'm not stupid to think that me being lightskin is going to all of the sudden make me a lightskin chadpreet. I'm well aware of the fact that I have to get multiple cosmetic facial surgeries/procedures so i can make my facial features/structure sharper, ON TOP of being lightskin, in order to become a lightskin chadpreet.
How many foids would've given first pic a chance? Zero.

Meanwhile guys hardmaxx with endless surgeries and think all of these are a silver bullet.

The ascension here is bigger than Salludon or Crisick because these guys were normie who would've at least had a chance with women anyway.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Meanwhile guys hardmaxx with endless surgeries and think all of these are a silver bullet.

The ascension here is bigger than Salludon or Crisick because these guys were normie who would've at least had a chance with women anyway.
Just goes to show how ligther skin, leaner face and taking off glasses with styled hair can ascend people

• +1
Reactions: CFW432

This nigger didnt change dumbass

Plus hes indian so still incel in the west :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL

Literally the only thing holding him back was his fucking retarded pedostache, which literally everyone besides those who live in some bumfuck paki village knows looks ugly asf on most men. He probably didn't even have to lose the glasses tbh, as long as he dressed like a normie and leanmaxxed, he could've probably gotten a cute nerdy gf (as long as he doesn't have a curry accent. )

• So Sad
he was mtn before
the stache pic is bad, he has better ones without the stache before ascending

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and SecularIslamist
I dont want be Dick but some of his photos looks straight up morhps.

• Hmm...
he was mtn before
@SecularIslamist why you niggas jfl zone people you disagree with i will never understand

he was mtn before
@SecularIslamist why you niggas jfl zone people you disagree with i will never understand
He was not MTB what kind of copium are you on?

Many "chads" who ascended were MTN. Unless they were they were likely obese / fat which meant they hid their charm.

He was not MTB what kind of copium are you on?

Many "chads" who ascended were MTN. Unless they were they were likely obese / fat which meant they hid their charm.
I have seen other images of him from a year ago. I do not mean the image in the OP jfl

there were some others as well that i cba to find in ratings forum

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and negativetiltedheart
@ascendedd is honorary Pakistani. He may fully identify as Afghan, but he was an Afghan refugee born in Pakistan, and thus an honorary Pakistani.
pashtun?

How did he lightskin max

nah hot as big ascension, i could have predicted that

might even descended if youre looking to get pawg club sluts (those i want)

from masc chadpreet to a cute teen shitskin boy

View attachment 2620939

View attachment 2621015

This guy is chadpreetlite what did he do

• +1
This guy is chadpreetlite what did he do
I forgot to mention he pubertymaxxed so not 100% looksmaxxing.

Take a look at the 15/16 year olds and see them in 5 years - those years are make or break.

View attachment 2620939

View attachment 2621015

Lifefuel? @ElTruecel
He does look majestic, no wonder why he slayed on bumble

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Lifefuel? @ElTruecel
He does look majestic, no wonder why he slayed on bumble
I looked like him a year ago but I didn’t looksmax as much as he did because he has a more chiseled wide jaw.

I have a soft jaw with big lips. You would probably hit his level losing bloat.

Anyways there’s no reason that nigga is KHHV he may be the most attractive KHHV on any BP forum wtf

• Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing
I looked like him a year ago but I didn’t looksmax as much as he did because he has a more chiseled wide jaw.

I have a soft jaw with big lips. You would probably hit his level losing bloat.

Anyways there’s no reason that nigga is KHHV he may be the most attractive KHHV on any BP forum wtf
Eh you looked very high trust, like some high iq hispanic nerd

Now you can pass as dominican thugmaxx badboy.

Yeah he's the most attractive KHHV on the blackpill, mexicancel and cutecel2001 are dogshit compared to him.

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
Eh you looked very high trust, like some high iq hispanic nerd

Now you can pass as dominican thugmaxx badboy.
I still wear glasses I haven’t put on my contacts yet :forcedsmile: but trust me I’m still high trust with or without glasses I’m not lying when I say im a twink. Average Dominican here looks like this true low trust handsome mogger.
DCE17E0D 6BED 4E64 A6F2 D7B76A0AB42B

Yeah he's the most attractive KHHV on the blackpill, mexicancel and cutecel2001 are dogshit compared to him.
True he’s 5.5 PSL giga mogs hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back