Ascending from normie to chad is insanely hard

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
It seems as if ascending from a subhuman to a normie is comically easy - simply fix whatever 1 or few major failios are causing your looksmin. Once you get to normie level, further ascending to a chad seems to be insanely hard. You have to balance getting the correct surgeries for your individual features, while also making sure they are all end up in harmony together, while also making sure that the surgeries you get all create a face with perfect symmetry + mathematical ratios, while also making sure that the appearance you choose fits with your general phenotype so that you dont look uncanny. This is a process that not only will take years and numbers of surgeries, but extremely methodical planning ahead of time with an actual surgeon and a willingness to risk it all being pointless.
I am definitely going to try, but goddamn that seems like a tough task.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and 2 others
cope, just chew hard food for bone remodelling via stem cell production, mew and fix posturw tk get ccw eotarion, gwt mse for ipd and face width, the get steroids and tan, assuming your under 20

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD, megalomanicstruggle, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 4 others
It's not hard, it's not attainable lol
Chad have the best lives but you don't need to be chad to have a fulfilling life

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Deleted member 19174, Danish_Retard and 3 others
normie to chad is imposible
unless the normie in question has fixable failos and some halos

• +1
Reactions: megalomanicstruggle, Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
post a pic of a normie and lets judge if he can ascend to chad

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
normies have like a tonne of flaws which makes them sub chad so you need to fix loads of shit

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Danish_Retard and Erik-Jón
I went from chadlite to chad and it took a very long time. I think 5/10 to 8/10 usually isn't possible.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Very true. Unless you are obese with perfect bone structure underneath no matter how much you looksmax its impossible to gain more than 2 psl points imo

You can only take your base so far

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Danish_Retard, Pikabro and 2 others
Very true. Unless you are obese with perfect bone structure underneath no matter how much you looksmax its impossible to gain more than 2 psl points imo

Yep if anyone non-frauding post puberty ever went from 5/10 to 8/10 it had to be because fat was hiding their bones.

• +1
Depends on what’s making that normie normie

Case by case basis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
It's merely a case-by-case basis but yeah I believe that having a base that can get you to Chad is nearly as unlikely as being born a Chad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and Deleted member 18776

Most here will gain around 0.75 PSL if they were not severely looksminned to begin with.

Most here will gain around 0.75 PSL if they were not severely looksminned to begin with.
i gained 1.5-2 psl and im trying to squeeze out another 0.7

i gained 1.5-2 psl and im trying to squeeze out another 0.7
you were either fat af or just deformed and got surgery. I am not talking about outlier.

Average dude on here will not gain more than 1 PSL. Many won't even gain 0.25 PSL due to shit pheno, manletism etc.

0.75 psl is huge
I think going from 4 to 4.75 PSL is a noticeable improvement. You ascend to from invisible to non-invisible.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Moggie
I think going from 4 to 4.75 PSL is a noticeable improvement. You ascend to from invisible to non-invisible.
post 4 psl and 4.75 psl

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Perfect is the enemy of good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
you were either fat af or just deformed and got surgery. I am not talking about outlier.

Average dude on here will not gain more than 1 PSL. Many won't even gain 0.25 PSL due to shit pheno, manletism etc.
not fat and no surgery, just puberty mewing/chewing and chin fillers
Picsart 22 08 28 22 52 30 388
from 3psl to 4,5psl. im aiming go get to 5.25psl after rhino, upper lip flip and genioplasty + even more chewing and also building a bigger body and neck

• +1
Reactions: klamus and mvp2v1
It seems as if ascending from a subhuman to a normie is comically easy - simply fix whatever 1 or few major failios are causing your looksmin. Once you get to normie level, further ascending to a chad seems to be insanely hard. You have to balance getting the correct surgeries for your individual features, while also making sure they are all end up in harmony together, while also making sure that the surgeries you get all create a face with perfect symmetry + mathematical ratios, while also making sure that the appearance you choose fits with your general phenotype so that you dont look uncanny. This is a process that not only will take years and numbers of surgeries, but extremely methodical planning ahead of time with an actual surgeon and a willingness to risk it all being pointless.
I am definitely going to try, but goddamn that seems like a tough task.
I can explain this: Chad is correct, healthy, PROPERLY FORMED (on average). On the other hand non-chad normies have some degree of notable craniofacial dystrophy (improperly formed (deformed)). So think about it logicaly. To be normie you need to be incorrectly put together but still have human characteristics so if your subhuman (so deformed (improperly formed) that you barely resemble human) you simply need to somehow fraud (through surgery) a properly grown skull. Of course doing so its near impossible and super rare to succeed in. Instead, you will still be improperly formed but more human looking (my definition of normie). Once you go for that Bimax, its questionable whether mewing and chewing is inhibited, thus you are blocked at your normie (deformed but resembling human) tier. Good chance you will never be able to look like a properly formed human. hopefully this made sense

TLDR: No surgery can properly correct improper facial growth. And being Chad is about having proper facial growth.

picrelated

Attachments

• 34d759a15be8f586bc80c859930f9b4b2380ecddca7271c890a7f67d14043c29.gif
    34d759a15be8f586bc80c859930f9b4b2380ecddca7271c890a7f67d14043c29.gif
    86.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
View attachment 1846122
from 3psl to 4,5psl. im aiming go get to 5.25psl after rhino, upper lip flip and genioplasty + even more chewing and also building a bigger body and neck
Can't compare shit pic with a good pic. But this looks like puberty to me. Seems like you went from LTN to almost HTN.

I can explain this: Chad is correct, healthy, PROPERLY FORMED (on average). On the other hand non-chad normies have some degree of notable craniofacial dystrophy (improperly formed (deformed)). So think about it logicaly. To be normie you need to be incorrectly put together but still have human characteristics so if your subhuman (so deformed (improperly formed) that you barely resemble human) you simply need to somehow fraud (through surgery) a properly grown skull. Of course doing so its near impossible and super rare to succeed in. Instead, you will still be improperly formed but more human looking (my definition of normie). Once you go for that Bimax, its questionable whether mewing and chewing is inhibited, thus you are blocked at your normie (deformed but resembling human) tier. Good chance you will never be able to look like a properly formed human. hopefully this made sense

TLDR: No surgery can properly correct improper facial growth. And being Chad is about having proper facial growth.

picrelated
It is not even about having proper facial growth.

Honestly, we just don't know. There is an x factor to all of this we haven't figured out.

Honestly, we just don't know. There is an x factor to all of this we haven't figured out.
Bone placement, bone angles and almost above all - soft features.

It's so hard (impossible?) to replicate good eye areas with any kind of technology or AI.
Even the 'good looking' video game characters or CGI characters in movies look uncanny and weird.

Only nature creates believable, good looking midface+eye+jaw+forehead harmony. An unknown x-factor is a good descriptor, because it's hard to pinpoint why these models look so good to the human eye. It's more than ratios.

The soft features simply align in a way with the bones that makes them pleasant to look at.

htn with halo is enough

just make sure that halo isnt betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Can't compare shit pic with a good pic. But this looks like puberty to me. Seems like you went from LTN to almost HTN.
both are shit pics, your coping. i could send a much better after pic and a much worse before pic, they are average

i went from incel to almost htn. look at that face and tell me i could get a girl back them. spoiler: i couldnt

Well DUH....Chads are born, not made. Didn't you know that?

If

Gandy had proper facial growth he would be better looking than he is now.

i went from incel to almost htn. look at that face and tell me i could get a girl back them. spoiler: i couldnt
Could have gotten LTBs and fat girls. Now can date HTBs and possibly stacylites.

View attachment 1846122
Also, you are a youngcel. I am talking about dudes who are in their 20s getting surgery. Pubertymaxxing ascensions don't count.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 18776
Honestly, we get these threads every few weeks. They are fucking pointless now.

• +1
Could have gotten LTBs and fat girls. Now can date HTBs and possibly stacylites.
i couldnt. i dont think u understand how bad i looked, maybe that pic dont make justice... i was easily top 3 ugliest looking guys in my entire school, everyone made fun of me. no girl would want to be seen even near me.

Also, you are a youngcel. I am talking about dudes who are in their 20s getting surgery. Pubertymaxxing ascensions don't count.
yeah, after puberty is way harder, ur right.

Honestly, we get these threads every few weeks. They are fucking pointless now.
They’re truthful though if you have normie genetics you’ll always be normie

View attachment 1846122
Nice. Youre probably older in The after pic though